Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anymore comorbidities besides the one clearly shown in this photo?
    Is stupidity and ignorance a comorbidity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is stupidity and ignorance a comorbidity?
    What's stupid about being hesitant about vaccine(s) that don't work as vaccine(s) and haven't been through the rigorous trials like those in the past? it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's stupid about being hesitant about vaccine(s) that don't work as vaccine(s) and haven't been through the rigorous trials like those in the past? it!
    He wasn't just hesitant and it wasn't just vaccines. He was very vocal about being stupid and ignorant, and decided to test Darwin. Not a lot of people win that award, but he did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't just hesitant and it wasn't just vaccines. He was very vocal about being stupid and ignorant, and decided to test Darwin. Not a lot of people win that award, but he did.
    Well damn!

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the part where they die from it. Ain't nothing stupid about jumping out of a plane so long as there's a ing parachute

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the part where they die from it. Ain't nothing stupid about jumping out of a plane so long as there's a ing parachute
    You have no clue what they're dying of exactly... All you know is what the MSM articles/tv tell you bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no clue what they're dying of exactly... All you know is what the MSM articles/tv tell you bro.
    So all these right wing idiots saying they have covid then dying from it is msm propaganda?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "stupid is as stupid does"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all these right wing idiots saying they have covid then dying from it is msm propaganda?
    Who ing knows tbh? You probably thought there were WMD in Iraq back when we went there in 2003... You probably thought Santa Clause flew over your house as a kid... It's easy to dupe the masses into believing anything especially things they think they are right about just because they saw it on tv or read it on a website.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "stupid is as stupid does"
    And you're pretty ing stupid bro

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA got another one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who ing knows tbh? You probably thought there were WMD in Iraq back when we went there in 2003... You probably thought Santa Clause flew over your house as a kid... It's easy to dupe the masses into believing anything especially things they think they are right about just because they saw it on tv or read it on a website.
    So you don;t believe covid is killing these people but you do believe we won't know whats killing those people but discount that it could be covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don;t believe covid is killing these people but you do believe we won't know whats killing those people but discount that it could be covid
    Nah I believe the China Virus Kung Flu Coof is real and has been the culprit of death for quite many worldwide. I don't believe the numbers reported though. I also don't believe we're so informed and aren't misled while making black & white statements of what's really going on because we're not truly in the loop. All sides will believe what they want because tribalism is the name of the game now just like masks protecting us when studies prove otherwise or meds being withheld because bigPharma can't profit billions off them yet they got all of the MSM and our politicians in their back pocket.

We truly don't know as we all pretend we do here daily.

Thread Information