Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Toledo over Notre Dame at halftime would usually be satisfying but the Irish seem to do this every year

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Why the is Bama playing Mercer. C'mon now

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Pac10

Wins over LSU & tOSU

Alliance!
    Alliance!!
    Alliance!!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What a satisfying game
    Notre Dame is losing too. Both of them losing and Texas winning would probably be the perfect regular season week tbh

My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    Notre Dame is losing too. Both of them losing and Texas winning would probably be the perfect regular season week tbh
    ND, OSU, the Dallas Cowboys and Miami Dolphins all losing with wins by the Bills and Hurricoons would make my weekend

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looking like Aggy is gonna survive

Post Count
    Ladies and gentleman... I present to you the greatest country in the history of the world....

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The U's high expectation season already over in mid September.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Clemson. Life after Trevor. Don't expect the Tigers in the Playoff for a few years. ACC really needs FSU & Miami to rebound.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Seminoles just won their 1st game of the season and now have the longest win streak of the FL Big 3

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol Oregon

Post Count
    UTSA now 5-0 after barely beating a bad UNLV team. Do they get an invite to MWC or AAC?

Post Count
    Two of the four teams the Big XII is adding are ranked in the top 10 (BYU #10 and Cincy #6) as of today.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    UTSA now 5-0 after barely beating a bad UNLV team. Do they get an invite to MWC or AAC?
    All four MWC teams the AAC tried to poach refused so for now the MWC is in a much better spot if they want to expand into Texas. But MAYBE teams like Boise State refused because they figured a Big XII invite could be around the corner.

It's all kind of deckchairs on the anic for any team not getting a P5 spot. The lower tier teams like UTSA should reorganize into more regional conferences after the inevitable schism coming up. Eastern division of an expanded MWC would work or just group up all the leftovers of CUSA/Sun Belt/AAC after they are picked clean of their good markets.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    ags are a dumpster fire right now. while i thought they were overrated to start the season and would struggle to replace mond and four offensive lineman, i didn't expect them to almost lose to a very bad Colorado team and then lose to both MSU and Arkansas. I had them losing to Bama, Ole' Miss and LSU. and while losing King to an injury didn't help and Calzada has been awful, there are lot of other issues; the defense is good but not very good, receivers are struggling to read coverages and pick up blitzes and the o-line is a hot mess. i also think the coaching staff has been badly outcoached in the last two games. not sure how this will impact recruiting but it wouldn't shock me if a&m fell off some short lists or if a few current pledges decommitted.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ags, Clemson, Miami and Ohio State all big disappointments this year.

But ask Jimbo if he wants to go back to the swampy sinkhole at Florida St

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Ags, Clemson, Miami and Ohio State all big disappointments this year.

But ask Jimbo if he wants to go back to the swampy sinkhole at Florida St
    Although I am and always will be Jimbo supporter for that Championship trophy and other memorable seasons, we are in this current mess in part because of him. Struggled to recruit offensive line, didn't sign any Quarterbacks in the final couple classes and all out stopped recruiting after the Alabama game (1st game of 2017 season).
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-04-2021 at 07:23 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    MAN IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS SEASON!!!1

I can't F*CKING wait to see what unfolds!

My hot takes are:

i) Texas Tech is going to suck and Matt "Jason Garrett" Wells is going to get a 10 year extension
    ii) going out on a HUGE limb and will say Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and Georgia/Oklahoma will battle it out for the top 4 spots! Bet nobody will have predicted this!
    iii) a team will have a COVID breakout, vaxxers will freak out blaming the unvaxxed for not getting their 10th booster shot etc
    iv) Some team with a lot of athletic black players (probably Alabama or Clemson) will win the national championship
    v) both the pregame music and halftime show at the national championship will be that same cotton candy haired mixed race guy that the Jews have been peddling nonstop 24/7 on pop radio for the past 5 years(bruno mars or that malone guy?)....

rofl what a sh!tshow this sport has become. no wonder this forum has been abandoned faster than mookie at a crossfit class i saaaaiiiiiiddddd
    well ... atleast i was right about one thing rofl

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Jimbo

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    calzada definitely pulled a LaRusso

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Will Texas ever win more than 3 games once they go to the sec?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    well ... atleast i was right about one thing rofl
    God thank God that Tech snatched defeat from the jaws of victory today so that we can get rid of Wells sooner than later.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm also not a fan of what bie is doing with this offense in the pistol and using the always failing two quarterback system. Why isn't he running what he ran as a QB under Leach? I miss the one RB 4wr shotgun formations, myself.

Don't know about you but I'd love to see tech take s away from SMU.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    God thank God that Tech snatched defeat from the jaws of victory today so that we can get rid of Wells sooner than later.
    guess that loss worked out for you.

Thread Information