My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Showing us that COVID is total bull .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    es gonna try to Cristian Eriksen them, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

Veteran
    Post Count
    pity post

derp doesnt understand anything, nobody is protesting covid in this situation... brasil got y because they werent able to get their players from england and argentina did, thats pretty much all there is to it. brasil should get punished but between their power within conmebol and FIFA and the fact they are already practically qualified for the WC, its unlikely to be a big enough of a punishment to matter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    pity post

derp doesnt understand anything, nobody is protesting covid in this situation... brasil got y because they werent able to get their players from england and argentina did, thats pretty much all there is to it. brasil should get punished but between their power within conmebol and FIFA and the fact they are already practically qualified for the WC, its unlikely to be a big enough of a punishment to matter.

Another Blue Santa gs alt.

Also at not playing a soccer game cos players didn't put themselves in house arrest.

Exposing COVID bull as I said.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    pity post

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    pity post

Argentina players deceived Brazilian authorities and did not follow the Brasilian law as well.

So both countries are to blame imo

Argentines are en led and feel they dont need to follow rules and Brazilians are disorganized idiots

Both countries will get pummeled in qatar anyway so this is just a waste of time

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Both countries will get pummeled in qatar anyway so this is just a waste of time

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Argentina players deceived Brazilian authorities and did not follow the Brasilian law as well.

Argentines are en led and feel they dont need to follow rules and Brazilians are disorganized idiots

No

Don't stop a a big money soccer match over fake sniffles and the goty regulations thereof, PERIOD.

Stop accepting the stupidity as "the new normal".

Veteran
    Post Count

the argentines deceived! excuse the brazilians cooked up is pathetic.

Scaloni announced our official roster on the stipulated date like everyone else, the brazilians knew who was coming and where from before argentina even set foot in the country. Every single conmebol game during the pandemic has had the same rules, players get tested daily and keep a bubble that allows them to move through a country for 3 days, thats how the qualifiers, libertadores, sudamericana have been going for months now. (in fact, richarlison came from england early june and scored a goal against ecuador 2 days after, did he quarantine? or willian who came back from england and was officially presented by his team the day after this game was suspended- was it a hologram at his press conference?) brasil's coach selected 9 players from england, didnt get them because the players failed to get permission from their clubs (and which FIFA immediately took to court and won, teams that dont give up players face sanctions)- if they were going to do the same 14 day quarantine they wouldnt have been able to play a single game. now brasil has officially asked FIFA to sanction those english clubs- they cant use the players they didnt give up for 5 days after the window. (along with a bunch of other countries too btw). if they are used the team automatically loses 3-0.

so brasil is arguing argentina tried to hide that it had 4 premier league players coming to the country, and is acting like the special agreement for conmebol events doesnt exist, to insist on a quarantine as if they were tourists, while at the same time complaining to FIFA that england should be punished for using its quarantine rules to justify not giving up players to the national team, which they were calling over to.. sit in a hotel room isolated from other people. yeah that makes perfect sense

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

Veteran
    Post Count
    welp no one really cares because its venezuela, but theyre getting the same treatment argentina got v brasil in chile. They came in with their tests like the conmebol bubble agreement requires, got through customs and went to their hotel, but the health authority is now demanding full vax schedule and wouldnt let them go to the stadium for practice so they trained in the hotel lobby. of course, this happened while the chilean coach gave his team the day off which means they broke their bubble.

its still not clear if there will actually be a game tomorrow.. chile is looking to shoot themselves in the foot like they did last qualifier when they had points taken from bolivia for a lineup mistake which ended up giving peru the extra point they needed to take their spot. chile desperately needs 3 points, has a gimme vs venezuela at home and putting it at risk before even setting foot on the pitch, but i guess they can say if brasil can do it why not us? this is why we cant have nice things down here...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    welp no one really cares because its venezuela, but theyre getting the same treatment argentina got v brasil in chile. They came in with their tests like the conmebol bubble agreement requires, got through customs and went to their hotel, but the health authority is now demanding full vax schedule and wouldnt let them go to the stadium for practice so they trained in the hotel lobby. of course, this happened while the chilean coach gave his team the day off which means they broke their bubble.

its still not clear if there will actually be a game tomorrow.. chile is looking to shoot themselves in the foot like they did last qualifier when they had points taken from bolivia for a lineup mistake which ended up giving peru the extra point they needed to take their spot. chile desperately needs 3 points, has a gimme vs venezuela at home and putting it at risk before even setting foot on the pitch, but i guess they can say if brasil can do it why not us? this is why we cant have nice things down here...
    Yeah, but Brazil might lose the pts, if that happens to Chile, they are ed.

Thread Information