Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Post Count
    derp banned from college forum?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

5 Reasons Why BYU Finally Beat Utah (msn.com)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

derp banned from college forum?
    Things a ass narc says.

Post Count
    Things a ass narc says.
    it took you 5 days to come up with this one?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    it took you 5 days to come up with this one?
    It wasn't directed at him; but let's not pretend you're worthy of prompt responses anyhow, ass narc.

Post Count
    derp banned from college forum

derp triggered

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    derp banned from college forum

derp triggered
    Random.

Juicy match-ups still remaining to watch:

22 Auburn (2-0) @ 10 Penn State (2-0), only one minute in.
    19 Arizona State (2-0) @ 23 BYU (2-0), 7:15 PDT
    Fresno State (2-1) @ 13 UCLA (2-0), 7:45 PDT

Child Molester State is probably Blue Santa gs favorite, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Catch of the year?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Auburn just sweeped right to make it 17-21 vs. PSU midway through the third. Been a good game; but don't know if I'll watch the end or not.

BYU vs. Arizona State: Prediction, pick, football game spread, odds, live stream, watch online, TV channel - CBSSports.com

The Sun Devils beat Southern Utah and UNLV by an combined score of 78-24, which is exactly what you want to see from a group that is poised to make a run at the Pac-12 South le with start quarterback Jayden Daniels in his third year as the starter and a defense that has imposed its will on opponents and done a great job at forcing turnovers. If BYU is going to start 2021 with a 3-0 record against Pac-12 opponents it's going to require a strong effort to maintain that level of compe ion from Week 2 to Week 3 to avoid the letdown.
    QB Jaren Hall leading the post-Zach Wilson era: BYU's first win against Utah since 2009 was highlighted by a career-best performance from starting quarterback Jaren Hall. The redshirt sop re threw for three touchdowns against the Utes and added 92 rushing yards on the ground, and while the offense also leans heavily on running back Tyler Allgeier for its production Hall has done a great job of limiting the mistakes and keeping the Cougars efficient in the red zone.
    Toughest test yet for Jayden Daniels: The Arizona State quarterback has been a household name since he got the Sun Devils off to a 5-1 start as a freshman, beating Michigan State on the road and winning one-score games at Cal and against Washington State. The team's emphasis on establishing the run game has been the major storyline but BYU's defense is going to demand much more than anything the Sun Devils faced against Southern Utah or UNLV. Daniels is among the best in the country in the fourth quarter of a close game, and given our expectations for Saturday night the Sun Devils will need his clutch playmaking to get in and out of Provo with a win.

BYU has had recent success against the top 25:
    This is the first matchup between teams ranked in the AP Top 25 in LaVell Edwards Stadium since the BYU-Utah game in 2009. BYU is 4-2 in its last six games against ranked opponents regardless of the venue or the Cougars' ranking, and after taking down the Utes last week accomplished the feat of beating at least one ranked opponent in each of the last four seasons. That's only been done one other time in school history, from 1996-99 under the guidance LaVell Edwards himself near the end of his Hall of Fame tenure in Utah.

Make America Smirk Again
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It wasn't directed at him; but let's not pretend you're worthy of prompt responses anyhow, ass narc.
    Lol "him"

Derp pretending that's not him. Just sad and lonely.

Yea, I'm watching BYU vs ASU too. I'm wondering if we'll see ASU's TE, Hodges at the next level.
    But right as I say this he takes a hit and can't control the ball and gives up an INT.

Thread Information