Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I like KBD like I like Eubanks but they are are your 14th and 15th man up....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he doesn't really have the ball skills to credibly play the four. He has one (last) season being a legit threat from 3.
    Tell me what ball skills someone like pj tucker has over kbd. Y'all act like every player has to have a full skillset with no weaknesses.
    There's a reason they are called roll players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me what ball skills someone like pj tucker has over kbd. Y'all act like every player has to have a full skillset with no weaknesses.
    Teeds is talking about Boucher, who does seem to lack PF skills. KBD doesn't. He's just limited in his ceiling. He really needs to become an elite spot-up shooter to have any chance to change his station. Tucker is one of the best corner-three shooters in the NBA. That allows him to stay on the floor. Keita being at best streaky is hard to accept. He's a great on/off player even now, but he'd be higher impact and could make the offense better if he was able to exert gravity on the other end.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are actually called role players, but should have never kept him over Luka. He will never be more than an end of the bench guy on a contender.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diop has more to offer, he just can’t show it the way we are presently using him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I find some of the people do on here because they dont know what they are talking about. they will throw out fancy words but dont use anything to actually back it up. some people on here also want to wait until the player breaks out and then oh lets give tehm forbs and our 2nd for this player because he does not make much. next contract comes up and he gets a big raise because now more teams see his value. If you want someone get them before they get big not after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I find some of the people do on here because they dont know what they are talking about. they will throw out fancy words but dont use anything to actually back it up. some people on here also want to wait until the player breaks out and then oh lets give tehm forbs and our 2nd for this player because he does not make much. next contract comes up and he gets a big raise because now more teams see his value. If you want someone get them before they get big not after.
    If you can't proof read your own post you shouldn’t arm chair quarterback.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't there be a , after post?? Talk about proof reading. You can find so many errors throughout this site so why harp on it now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't there be a , after post?? Talk about proof reading. You can find so many errors throughout this site so why harp on it now?
    No, there should not be a comma. Lol. ing public education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I’m asking is for KBD to be a defensive big who can rebound, protect the rim and shoot open 3’s. If he can put back some, it would be great. I’m not asking him to be Middleton or Tatum. L

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I’m asking is for KBD to be a defensive big who can rebound, protect the rim and shoot open 3’s. If he can put back some, it would be great. I’m not asking him to be Middleton or Tatum. L
    He is none of those things. A few weeks ago he dropped 30 in a meaningless game and you proclaimed him the new Danny Green. He is not even close to a rim protector. His defence and rebounding are meh and his 3pt shooting is average. Perfect 12-15th man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teeds is talking about Boucher, who does seem to lack PF skills. KBD doesn't. He's just limited in his ceiling. He really needs to become an elite spot-up shooter to have any chance to change his station. Tucker is one of the best corner-three shooters in the NBA. That allows him to stay on the floor. Keita being at best streaky is hard to accept. He's a great on/off player even now, but he'd be higher impact and could make the offense better if he was able to exert gravity on the other end.
    The fact that fringe players like Jones and him think it's acceptable to basically be non 3-point shooters falls on this organization. Virtually anywhere else and they'd know that in order to stick and possibly become rotation players, it'd be a prerequisite. Here, it's clearly more of a request than a demand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are actually called role players, but should have never kept him over Luka. He will never be more than an end of the bench guy on a contender.
    I like the way you rolled through the roles.

Not sure on Luka, though. Skills? Yes, definitely. Heart, work ethic, and compe iveness necessary for the NBA game? Not sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go get your bag, Keita.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diop has more to offer, he just can’t show it the way we are presently using him.
    Hmmm…….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Landale looked better when he left for a better team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooting for him. If he can become the Trey Lyles in Sacramento for another team, that would be great.

Lol @ Walmart Luka being sent into oblivion and losing his spot to KBD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's worth it to the Spurs too. But I also think KBD benefitted from his minutes with the Spurs more than he was hurt by them. On a good team, he won't be able to show off his offense nearly as much. His defense is good, but he's not elite at all on that end. I think he needs another couple of years to develop his shot if he's going to have any chance at a big role as a three-and-D guy on a contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he'll ever be a 'plus' guy on a playoff team, but he'll be a great platoon option, someone who can get in there and soak up minutes throughout the season without wrecking things. In the postseason he can hold his position down if needed and maybe on occasion make a plus play. But having a guy who's not going to make mistakes and doesn't need lots of minutes to be effective can be really valuable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him if he gets even taxpayer MLE money. Think he’s a solid minute eating glue guy type. Just not the guy we need right now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be smart to retain him for obvious reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What really annoys me is when he makes a nice slashing move to the basket and simply can't finish at the rim. Happens too often. It seems Pop likes him so I guess he'll stay on the roster at the end of the bench, but I wouldn't be upset if he is added to a trade to get a better player. He may do better elsewhere and if so, God bless him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish him well when he inevitably signs with the Lakers tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KBD may get good offer from bad teams. When Austin Reeves could be acquired for 50million contract for 4 years service, it is hard to spend too much money to retain him, especially when Spurs have so many picks in the coming years

Thread Information