My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That dumbass letting Artest get straightened out standing right in front of him..."I have to be careful that he doesn't drive past me."

He not only had wooley boogers in his arm pits, but also in his brain stem.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Cool cover

I read most of the article. Pierce is a good interview. He walks the line of confident and y. Same with how he still speaks and exhibits that inner city style but you can tell for a modern NBA star he is highly intelligent and introspective. Guy clearly had a strong upbringing and quality education. I find him down to earth.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 09-07-2021 at 12:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PP sucked.. He's not a HOFer..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cool cover

I read most of the article. Pierce is a good interview. He walks the line of confident and y. Same with how he still speaks and exhibits that inner city style but you can tell for a modern NBA star he is highly intelligent and introspective. Guy clearly had a strong upbringing and quality education. I find him down to earth.
    I like that cover too... It's reminiscent of Red Auerbach with his signature cigar.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    PP sucked.. He's not a HOFer..
    Pity response.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count

Cool cover

He livin' a hard life with all the boos and smokes. That could catch up to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the most boring stars ever. That Boston team before KG wasn't watchable, and even after KG was pretty annoying. Rondo was the only part of the team that did anything interesting, outside of Big Baby's antics.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the most boring stars ever. That Boston team before KG wasn't watchable, and even after KG was pretty annoying. Rondo was the only part of the team that did anything interesting, outside of Big Baby's antics.
    Pity response.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jesus, hadn't thought of him in years.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hadn't thought of him in years.
    2010, Tom Rivers blamed him punching the wall and sitting out those games for stretching the lineup thin and costing the C's a championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ sakes, forgetting the offensiveness there..he's just socially inept

Thread Information