Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

The 10-song album "Voyage" will come out on Nov. 5, the band said during the streamed launch. They released two of its 10 songs - "I Still Have Faith In You" and "Don't Shut Me Down" - on Thursday.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Looks like they're playing at Sea World

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    ABBA blared in my household growing up. But it had been quite some time since I listened, until tonight. I played their greatest hits at work. Here are my 6 favorite ABBA tracks

Last edited by FrostKing; 09-08-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I lied. Had to sneak in Waterloo

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Their classics better than any being released in 2021, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We used to play this game when we were younger. If we were listening to the radio, two people had to go hide somewhere in the house. If an ABBA song came on, you had to try to fart. Once the second to last person farted, the two (hiding) people would run out and then beat up the person that hadn't been able to fart yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Their classics better than any being released in 2021, tbh.
    Ofcourse but ABBA probably greatest Pop band of all time. I do ponder about growing up/living in a time period when that sort of positive fantasy was dominating the air waves. Today seems to be more centered on something controversial or shocking.

I've never taken the time to dive deep into ABBA and their band dynamic but damn those songs have amazing melody & beautiful simplicity. Was it really just those 2 male song writers or who else was helping them. Brilliant and wholesome.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Ofcourse but ABBA probably greatest Pop band of all time. I do ponder about growing up/living in a time period when that sort of positive fantasy was dominating the air waves. Today seems to be more centered on something controversial or shocking.

I've never taken the time to dive deep into ABBA and their band dynamic but damn those songs have amazing melody & beautiful simplicity. Was it really just those 2 male song writers or who else was helping them. Brilliant and wholesome.
    It does strike the heart.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Dunno about that; but they were the most popular pop band for a time by the numbers is my understanding.

Thread Information