Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL how does that work? When I got my two shots I had to give a SSN.
    If you know someone in the medical field who is doing COVID shots, you can easily get them. My Moderna shots were all done in my home by my immediate family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, has time to post here 24/7.

Maybe he posts in public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for this super duper ultra contagious delta booster. No luck yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for this super duper ultra contagious delta booster. No luck yet.
    Thing is how would you know? You'd need to run out for a pcr test every time your nose itched, like whinehole did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is how would you know? You'd need to run out for a pcr test every time your nose itched, like whinehole did.
    I suppose. I have this so-called hybrid immunity, so who knows.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been working in public since day one of this without any break. I’m living in bonus time, I could care less what happens to me but for my wife.

Tbqh, I’m scared for my grandkids, who are in school right now.
    And yet, has time to post here 24/7.

I can see it. He has time in between tricks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose. I have this so-called hybrid immunity, so who knows.
    Me too. Infected then vaxxed is the "super immune" category supposedly.

You should watch the latest TWiV with Shane Crotty. Covers all the scenarios concerning breadth of immunity... infected, infected/vaxxed, vaxxed, vaxxed/infected. Likely that vaxxed then infected will never develop the broad immunity that infected then vaxxed people have. Pretty interesting episode.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we're in agreement the vaccinations should be mandated in Texas.
    Now, why do you think that I believe that abortion bill is ok? I don't agree with that bill nor do I believe in mandated vaccines. LOL - it's you guys who want a woman to have the choice of what happens to her body but don't want to afford others the same choice regarding vaccines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that it's any of your business, but my wife got a cold and tested positive, so I got a test too. It was likewise positive.

Both were false positives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, isn't a runny nose a common initial presentation this time around?

IIRC, current CDC guidance is to seek COVID testing for any upper respiratory symptoim

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that it's any of your business, but my wife got a cold and tested positive, so I got a test too. It was likewise positive.

Both were false positives.
    How do you know they were false positives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know they were false positives?
    Short answer, not sure we do know.

Long answer, our PCR tests were negative, we didn't get sick, and neither did anyone we came into contact with, including both my parents a few days before we initially tested positive. Their PCR tests were negative too, and they didn't get sick either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone I worked with in the week prior (seven people, I think) got tested; all tested negative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the first and second times I've been tested for COVID since last March. I never had any reason to before.

I'm a so called essential worker, I've been working in public the whole time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short answer, not sure we do know.

Long answer, our PCR tests were negative, we didn't get sick, and neither did anyone we came into contact with, including both my parents a few days before we initially tested positive. Their PCR tests were negative too, and they didn't get sick either.
    So you're saying you and your wife had positive rapid antigen tests and then later had a pcr test? False positives are less common than false negatives with the rapid antigen tests.

What do you mean pcr tests were "negative"? What was the CT value? How long after the antigen test did you get the pcr test?

Are you being deliberately vague or do you not know how this stuff works?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying you and your wife had positive rapid antigen tests and then later had a pcr test? False positives are less common than false negatives with the rapid antigen tests.

What do you mean pcr tests were "negative"? What was the CT value? How long after the antigen test did you get the pcr test?

I got the PCR test the day after the home tests at Walgreen's, my wife got hers through Austin Public Health, it took three days for both of us to get the results. I received a email notification from PWN Health that my results were negative. That notification did not include a CT value.

Fwiw, I wasn't being deliberately vague. I don't know how the test works. Never gave it much thought, nor did I study it beforehand.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Keep the Winester's feet to the fire, Snake!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep the Winester's feet to the fire, Snake!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a so called essential worker, I've been working in public the whole time.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Me too. Infected then vaxxed is the "super immune" category supposedly.

You should watch the latest TWiV with Shane Crotty. Covers all the scenarios concerning breadth of immunity... infected, infected/vaxxed, vaxxed, vaxxed/infected. Likely that vaxxed then infected will never develop the broad immunity that infected then vaxxed people have. Pretty interesting episode.

So it's like 2 hours long...did they account for the "Mu" new boogeyman variant in that session?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, why do you think that I believe that abortion bill is ok? I don't agree with that bill nor do I believe in mandated vaccines. LOL - it's you guys who want a woman to have the choice of what happens to her body but don't want to afford others the same choice regarding vaccines.
    Because you never said about it before but came here to whine immediately about the new OSHA rule. Go work at a company with less than 100 employees if you want to be an antivaxxer .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you keep doing that your face might freeze that way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you never said about it before but came here to whine immediately about the new OSHA rule. Go work at a company with less than 100 employees if you want to be an antivaxxer .
    Or become a contractor for your employer

Freedom

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these assumptions - I got my vaccine early (3/3) so I'm not an antivaxxer. I just don't believe we should FORCE people to get vaccines. It's some of you who are inconsistent regarding abortion/covid vaccines.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these assumptions - I got my vaccine early (3/3) so I'm not an antivaxxer. I just don't believe we should FORCE people to get vaccines. It's some of you who are inconsistent regarding abortion/covid vaccines.
    But you are willing to force women to let the government control their bodies.

Thread Information