Fauci floats EUA for pediatric vaccination under age 11 in November

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west...dr--fauci-says
    ...WW3.

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you are willing to force women to let the government control their bodies.
    Where do you get that idea from? I'm practical and a realist - regardless of my own personal beliefs about abortion and what I would do with an unwanted pregnancy (there's no such thing for me - children are a blessing), I don't force my beliefs on anyone. This is the US (land of the FREE and brave). These states/conservatives need to go after what's achievable (and what most reasonable people would go for) - start with pregnancies in the 9th month and go down. As medicine advances, viability will get higher earlier and earlier. Baby steps.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these assumptions - I got my vaccine early (3/3) so I'm not an antivaxxer. I just don't believe we should FORCE people to get vaccines. It's some of you who are inconsistent regarding abortion/covid vaccines.
    off dumbass, you have been an antivaxxer conspiracy theorist for years on this forum.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off dumbass, you have been an antivaxxer conspiracy theorist for years on this forum.
    You are confusing my allergic son with me. I vaccinate to protect those who can't. He went ahead and got the covid vaccine without telling me - only found out because he was sick and I saw the card on his dresser - thankfully he didn't have a reaction to that vaccine.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are confusing my allergic son with me. I vaccinate to protect those who can't. He went ahead and got the covid vaccine without telling me - only found out because he was sick and I saw the card on his dresser - thankfully he didn't have a reaction to that vaccine.
    You're so full of , you have been hyping vaccines causing autism here for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so full of , you have been hyping vaccines causing autism here for years.
    Imagine your own son having to hide from you that he's taking a vaccine. Yeah, that doesn't scream anti-vaxx ignoramus at all.

Only probably topped by actually telling the whole world about it

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine your own son having to hide from you that he's taking a vaccine. Yeah, that doesn't scream anti-vaxx ignoramus at all.

El & bum sittin' in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g...first comes love then comes Dale, sawin' the limb with a hacksaw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disclaimer: anectodal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disclaimer: anectodal

When is your wife due?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    El & bum sittin' in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g...first comes love then comes Dale, sawin' the limb with a hacksaw.
    Sorry this is happening to you, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is your wife due?
    i have a 2 month old

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you, tbh
    That's so un-you, El. I beseech, old horse, not to persist with it. Savvy?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i have a 2 month old
    I used to hug the boys chest-to-chest from day 1: "Dale, no, you'll crush him!">>>>>>"Dad, no, I'm 35/40/45 year's old!" till 2 years ago come January.

Perhaps never again. I'm still nigh on 40 years ahead of COVID. I win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's so un-you, El. I beseech, old horse, not to persist with it. Savvy?
    Since old Joe put you in the cuck shed, I can do anything I want, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Since old Joe put you in the cuck shed, I can do anything I want, tbh
    At least I tried. Knock yourself out, old horse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or become a contractor for your employer

Freedom
    Won't work. Companies will require all their employees be vaccinated and any contractors who get issued clearance to enter the same facilities as the vaccinated employees will also be required to attest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have a 2 month old
    Damn, time flies.

Congrats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won't work. Companies will require all their employees be vaccinated and any contractors who get issued clearance to enter the same facilities as the vaccinated employees will also be required to attest.
    Sure. But most metro workers are virtual still and will be as long as the waves come.which will be at least 6 more months.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you get that idea from? I'm practical and a realist - regardless of my own personal beliefs about abortion and what I would do with an unwanted pregnancy (there's no such thing for me - children are a blessing), I don't force my beliefs on anyone. This is the US (land of the FREE and brave). These states/conservatives need to go after what's achievable (and what most reasonable people would go for) - start with pregnancies in the 9th month and go down. As medicine advances, viability will get higher earlier and earlier. Baby steps.
    So you dont think your party should either so you are appalled at their stance so you worked for Trump.

Got it.
    This following is not a baby step.
    Just vote for the party who does not try to control someone's body or consider yourself a hypocrite.
    Dont play this game. Parents have rights not to bring their sick children into hospitals either. So dont pretend like this is an easy baby step thing for abortion, it is NOT. When does a government intervene in child abuse. We have child labor laws, you dont like them for poor families? This is not easy, dont pretend with this baby steps .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and when medicine gets good enough we will know when a fetus is not viable at a very EARLY stage.
    And then we can prevent a woman going thru a pregnancy that will not make it.
    Wait, we are already there?

So when medicine gets good enough we can fix the genome up to be as we want it to be.
    Man you got yourself into a fine fix rmt, if you could only live long enough to see it.
    Right? genome alteration, pick your traits... cool stuff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the mistaken one. I encouraged my Asperger's son to get the covid vaccine - he is as healthy as a horse. It's the allergic one who has reactions to vaccines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are mistaking anti-vax with concern over a well-established health condition where he's had 3 DTAP vaccines and reaction to the 4th. As soon as he told me his church group plays a sport in a gym that only allowed proof of vaccination for entry, I knew he would be tempted. He's a big boy and can make his own decisions, and he did tell me before taking the second one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you dont think your party should either so you are appalled at their stance so you worked for Trump.

Got it.
    This following is not a baby step.
    Just vote for the party who does not try to control someone's body or consider yourself a hypocrite.
    Dont play this game. Parents have rights not to bring their sick children into hospitals either. So dont pretend like this is an easy baby step thing for abortion, it is NOT. When does a government intervene in child abuse. We have child labor laws, you dont like them for poor families? This is not easy, dont pretend with this baby steps .
    Are you appalled at the Dems stance of abortion up until delivery? Would that make you vote for the Republicans instead? Who is the hypocrite - those on this board who champion a woman's right to an abortion up until delivery AND at the same time - advocate for mandatory vaccines.

Thread Information