My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread,
    Does a 4 million dollar ring + 3 million to this Graber guy = 7 million?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI probe started after Bryant’s bodyguards received a FedEx package with a letter it in describing the plan.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I still grieve the years lost. Those were prime years, the best of the best. That rape put old man Buss in a funk as well. He didn't know whether to , or, go blind, so, he just sat there watching day time soaps till Kobe did it. You know what he did> What did he grab, kids? And what else did he grab? And then where he'd go?

He grabbed jacks and timbers and he started back down.

And yes, we were fortunate to find that silly SOB Howard at the center court jump in '09. I remember telling the kids: "We got this just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

& finally in '10 Fisher taking Kobe by the nap of the nap and slapping him metaphorically speaking at 13 down 3rd quarter Game 7..."Stop whining! Go down into the paint and go to work. Now, Kobe, NOW!"

I've told this tale a million times, but I'm gonna tell it again because it's almost Friday...And Kobe throwing aside that game face as the end came into view (I raised up off that Lazy Boy), "Dad." -my 3 sons in unison.

Kobe maniacally running that base line like a mad man trying to do it all, trying to end it so we'd be NBA World Champions. No longer a prima donna, or, an actor, but a man striving for it. And that damn Rondo trying to match him, that little prick.

All alone and ain't nothing wrong with crying of a Thursday evening, Phoenix, Arizona 6:49PM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank god for hill country is all I got to say

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hired Graber to kill Faber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still grieve the years lost. Those were prime years, the best of the best. That rape put old man Buss in a funk as well. He didn't know whether to , or, go blind, so, he just sat there watching day time soaps till Kobe did it. You know what he did> What did he grab, kids? And what else did he grab? And then where he'd go?

He grabbed jacks and timbers and he started back down.

And yes, we were fortunate to find that silly SOB Howard at the center court jump in '09. I remember telling the kids: "We got this just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

& finally in '10 Fisher taking Kobe by the nap of the nap and slapping him metaphorically speaking at 13 down 3rd quarter Game 7..."Stop whining! Go down into the paint and go to work. Now, Kobe, NOW!"

I've told this tale a million times, but I'm gonna tell it again because it's almost Friday...And Kobe throwing aside that game face as the end came into view (I raised up off that Lazy Boy), "Dad." -my 3 sons in unison.

Kobe maniacally running that base line like a mad man trying to do it all, trying to end it so we'd be NBA World Champions. No longer a prima donna, or, an actor, but a man striving for it. And that damn Rondo trying to match him, that little prick.

All alone and ain't nothing wrong with crying of a Thursday evening, Phoenix, Arizona 6:49PM
    It's been so many years and it still astounds me that you talk this way. You've been on a radio program I think? I want to hear what this sounds like

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's been so many years and it still astounds me that you talk this way. You've been on a radio program I think? I want to hear what this sounds like
    Thanks, just a home made radio program by one of the posters here (Mono). He had a call in program a couple nights way back 10 years or more ago. Those "tapes" are still floating around on the Internet some where and sound good.

I tried to talk him into doing it again but he's intractable and won't do it.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good that disgusting murderous piece of is dead, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good that disgusting murderous piece of is dead, tbh.
    At least they never sold his .

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least they never sold his .
    They did, & then the underdog Pistons-with-no-star-power pushed that back in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You damn fool to include something like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is true then that dude was just a gay groupie that wanted some Kobe chorizo for himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You damn fool to include something like this.
    And oneal can’t sell his :

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-huge-makeover

Thread Information