Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Andy Dolton is going to get crushed. Hopefully benched sooner than later.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Dalton in goal to go? Throws a pick.

Fields in goal to go? Scores a TD on the first play.

I think it's fair to say Fields should be the full time Bears QB going forward.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Spurtacular how about that Vikings "vastly improved" defense?!?? Giving up 2 quick TDs and losing to the ing Cincinnati Bungles,
    Who saying they vastly improved?

Their d-backs look like sh**.

I do notice they're keeping Smith in the slot a lot more. Makes sense. Play to his strength.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Who saying they vastly improved?

Their d-backs look like sh**.

I do notice they're keeping Smith in the slot a lot more. Makes sense. Play to his strength.
    Harrison Smith as a slot corner instead of single high safety or box safety is playing to his strength? Uh?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Carr looks like crap so far.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Harrison Smith as a slot corner instead of single high safety or box safety is playing to his strength? Uh?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    this thread makes me reminisce of the 2016 - 2019 glory days of MM and I ranting about The Bot during game threads

Cowboy games are much more boring nowadays tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    this thread makes me reminisce of the 2016 - 2019 glory days of MM and I ranting about The Bot during game threads

I don't want to be labeled a welcher. But Spurtacular has tried to convince me to go back anyways. I'm considering it, I''ll lay off for now. It's just a damn shame to see a week 1 game thread go for only 4 pages, when in previous years it would have gone for around 20 (without me).

I post my rants and like I do here in the Cowboys official fan forum instead, the only thing that sucks there is the fascist/communist moderation there compared to here, they do not allow anything alluding to politics, religion, race, any profanity, only mild innuendo and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT COVID or else face severe banishment. I can't stand the mods and rules there, but at least I get to post about football and have people care about what I post, as opposed to here which has become relatively dead.

The bizarre thing is I found Avante there... what is a 70+ year old "family" man doing posting on the message board of a long-term conference rival of his beloved 49ers? strange use of his time.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You stay here where you belong

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Maybe you and him could have your own personal butt thread during Cowboy games. For the rest of us, his ramblings ed up any chance of having a normal conversation about the game.
    You should just log on to the Sleeper feed. You'll find about 500 Andy's there willing to give you ty takes.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    3 - 38 ®

@darth_pelican Pelicans78

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I don't want to be labeled a welcher. But Spurtacular has tried to convince me to go back anyways. I'm considering it, I''ll lay off for now. It's just a damn shame to see a week 1 game thread go for only 4 pages, when in previous years it would have gone for around 20 (without me).

I post my rants and like I do here in the Cowboys official fan forum instead, the only thing that sucks there is the fascist/communist moderation there compared to here, they do not allow anything alluding to politics, religion, race, any profanity, only mild innuendo and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT COVID or else face severe banishment. I can't stand the mods and rules there, but at least I get to post about football and have people care about what I post, as opposed to here which has become relatively dead.

The bizarre thing is I found Avante there... what is a 70+ year old "family" man doing posting on the message board of a long-term conference rival of his beloved 49ers? strange use of his time.....
    It ain't "welshing" when some got with a hundred plus alts just gonna post under another screen name if he loses. It's a bad faith bet; Blue Santa gs truly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ^ look at these two h0m0s jerking each other off...if you guys keep this g0try up, I may invite you to my big @ss butt ing blueberry club....

remember when you came to my house last year and I eliminated your a$$es from playoff contention?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ^ look at these two h0m0s jerking each other off...if you guys keep this g0try up, I may invite you to my big @ss butt ing blueberry club....

remember when you came to my house last year and I eliminated your a$$es from playoff contention?
    Remember 2 days ago when ass Denver and Teddy Bridgewater came to your house and wiped your own field with your a$$es? Call me when you get a competent quarterback who doesn't fumble every game

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Remember 2 days ago when ass Denver and Teddy Bridgewater came to your house and wiped your own field with your a$$es? Call me when you get a competent quarterback who doesn't fumble every game

initiate meltdown.exe app

listen here f@ggot!! Keep up that at ude and I’ll hijack play calling duties for you guys this week. You’ll get another “Chaz Green” game when I leave Terrence Steele on an island all game when I’m not busy running the same shotgun draw to Zeke 20 times in a row on first down! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    initiate meltdown.exe app

listen here f@ggot!! Keep up that at ude and I’ll hijack play calling duties for you guys this week. You’ll get another “Chaz Green” game when I leave Terrence Steele on an island all game when I’m not busy running the same shotgun draw to Zeke 20 times in a row on first down! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Sadly, that's eerily enough what I'm actually pretty certain is going to happen this Sunday. And Joey Bosa is the guy he gets to block 1-on-1 all game... I'm very much afraid Dak might get his leg broken again. Or his back. Which would mean another 4-5 win season.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    rofl the Chaz Green game where The Bot turned that one journeyman ATL defensive lineman into Reggie White for a day

if that happens again i might consider suicide as a viable option tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    rofl the Chaz Green game where The Bot turned that one journeyman ATL defensive lineman into Reggie White for a day

if that happens again i might consider suicide as a viable option tbh
    Adrian Clayborn... yup.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dak is a very good QB but not great because, and understand this because its damn important. He will miss the wide open receiver in the red zone at a high rate. He can pull off great plays, make great throws. But the gimmes? He fkn misses them. Go back and watch the game again. He missed a wide open receiver in the end zone AGAIN. It resulted in a missed FG I think. Definietely did NOT end in a TD.
    He has consistently done this. 400 yd games because they are always behind fk that. Hit your damn easy plays. Cooper runs an incredibly good come back route in the end zone, only a small time to get the ball in and zak nails it. TD.
    "Whats that number" that unrecognizable guy is running free in the same direction as Zak as running, across the field in the END ZONE, and he cant find. Scan the frggn field you have time.

Sorry. This happens multiple times. He may be the best on the Cowboys, but a great QB does not miss the slam dunk TDs Zak does. Watch the game. YOu get too enthralled with his physical ability and great plays. Look at the missed slams.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And he deserves the money he makes if the Cowboys continue to play bad defense. He will have to win games, and he can, so excitement will occur. There will be great entertainment if the Cowboys remain bad on defense because Zak will pull out some comebacks. they should make the playoffs.

but the wide open red zone guys should NEVER be missed.
    And they will lose in the playoffs.

I am fed up with, look he missed that guy and he knows it, but he does not let that effect him. He makes bad plays and he keeps playing. I say, dont make the bad plays in the first place. YOu must be close to perfect for your team to win.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ^ So basically you're saying pgardn that Dak (not "Zak" or "Zeke") is Romo 2.0??

Romo pulled the same . Would escape around and make the most remarkable plays, but would miss the easy throws to the wide open WR3/WR4 or TE2 in the endzone, because he'd be laser focused on getting the ball to Dez or Witten.

Sometimes ya ought to realize that your best receivers are often best used as decoys, since they're generally going to get bracketed or see double coverage. The great QBs are willing to throw to the less trusted guy who is still an NFL player and give him a good chance to score if he is in the right position to score. (Russell Wilson to Ricardo Lockette not withstanding.)

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Green Bay SUCKS!!! 38-3

Thread Information