Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We ing stacked

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The secondary is ed. Even though they have talent all over that fact is going to keep them from winning several key games imo.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The secondary is ed. Even though they have talent all over that fact is going to keep them from winning several key games imo.
    Verrett was destined to go down eventually. Believe he has missed over 50% of his games in the NFL. Better replacements avaliable right now than later.

Our Defensive Line will continue to improve helping the back end of the defense

We pummeled a poor opponent and Kittle & Aiyuk did nothing.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Verrett was destined to go down eventually. Believe he has missed over 50% of his games in the NFL. Better replacements avaliable right now than later.

Our Defensive Line will continue to improve helping the back end of the defense

We pummeled a poor opponent and Kittle & Aiyuk did nothing.
    The Aiyuk situation worries me. Shanahan has a history of alienating young WRs and ruining them.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Aiyuk situation worries me. Shanahan has a history of alienating young WRs and ruining them.
    Supposedly Shanahan is saying lack of practice snaps recently (hamstring) is why Ayiuk fell behind Sherfield in the depth chart

He also had some drops in the preseason. Granted this also occurred in last seasons preseason also but that is the fastest way to fall out of favor to Mike except for not blocking in the run game.

I expect Ayiuk to have more production with Lance behind center. Whenever that ends up being.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Thread Information