Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was in attendance back in November 2003 when Manu scored 29 PTS, 12 REB, 7 AST in a double overtime loss against Shaq, Kobe, Malone, Payton and the rest of the Lakers… where the Spurs we’re playing without both Duncan and Parker after Robinson’s retirement. That was Manu’s NBA greatness-coming out party… and he showed the world that the Spurs had added another formidable cog to their machine.

Congratulations Manu!
    Manu scored 33 pts that night. His coming out party.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is only a 2 time all star and 2 time NBA 3rd team,,,,he got this because of his international record. He's overrated as far as the NBA goes. If he didn't have the international record,,,,he'd never be considered for the HOF,,,,,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is only a 2 time all star and 2 time NBA 3rd team,,,,he got this because of his international record. He's overrated as far as the NBA goes. If he didn't have the international record,,,,he'd never be considered for the HOF,,,,,
    Yeah, NO. Absolutely not. You are a hater. For example, James Harden has better regular season numbers, but I would never take him over a prime Manu for any playoff run. You can stick those stats/accolades you mentioned above up James Harden's ass if that is all you care about.

There's also a player or two in the top 75 that should be taken out as Manu should have been on that list.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu scored 33 pts that night. His coming out party.
    My mistake that’s correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the same guy that was arguing Rodman over Manu, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suffering from extreme bittersweetness

Extremely sweet to have the memories of those years

Extremely bitter to know they are gone forever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is a 4 time NBA champion, an all-star, an all-NBA, a 6th man award winner, popularized the most copied move in NBA history, and he changed the way the game is played.

That's more than enough to get into the Hall considering only your NBA accolades.

A guy like Yao Ming, for example, made it doing a lot less.
    Last edited by DAF86; 04-04-2022 at 11:39 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, if the Spurs managed to win 4 championships with a mere 2 time all star and one time all NBA, imagine what they'd have done with an MVP, 9 times all star, 9 times all NBA? You know... like Westbrook? Because it's all about the stats, riiiight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was in attendance back in November 2003 when Manu scored 33 PTS, 12 REB, 7 AST in a double overtime loss against Shaq, Kobe, Malone, Payton and the rest of the Lakers… where the Spurs we’re playing without both Duncan and Parker after Robinson’s retirement. That was Manu’s NBA greatness-coming out party… and he showed the world that the Spurs had added another formidable cog to their machine.

Congratulations Manu!
    Also had that assist between Kobe's legs for a Horry dunk in that game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The brutal honesty of that halftime interview. "They aren't a great defensive team. If we make the extra pass, we can get wide open looks". Series was on the half of game 3 with the series tied 1-1 and the dude didn't give a about giving the other team motivational amunition. He just called it like it was becasue he knew the Nuggets were crap and couldn't do about it. Manu wasn't even trying to trash talk either, he was just casually stating a fact.

Man, I miss the Spurs that knew couldn't lose to most teams in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The brutal honesty of that halftime interview. "They aren't a great defensive team. If we make the extra pass, we can get wide open looks". Series was on the half of game 3 with the series tied 1-1 and the dude didn't give a about giving the other team motivational amunition. He just called it like it was becasue he knew the Nuggets were crap and couldn't do about it. Manu wasn't even trying to trash talk either, he was just casually stating a fact.

Mah man..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not the NBA HOF. It’s the basketball hall of fame. There are NBA players, NCAA players, Euros who never played a minute in the NBA, coaches, executives, refereees, and women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ah , that's the game that made me a Spurs/NBA fan. I dgaf about the NBA, until I came across the tip off of that Game while channel surfing one night.

Didn't even know who the Timmy was at that time, just felt that Manu was must watch TV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rare Manu (and big clutch Rob) highlights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KMart was such a hoe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KMart was such a hoe.
    Poser tough guy
    Duncan embarrassed kMArT

Thread Information