Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to think one time about a president even considering this weather fixer and I get the drift of... pure lack of knowledge. If Trump thought launching a nuclear attack would win him the presidency... Yikes. This is not pleasant for me. I bet Thread would be fine with it. When you want to win, and you want to win bad enough...

Seems like Milley was the nut. You might want to seek help, too.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah maybe.
    But you giving the suggestion above suggests ... Im good. Thanks for the concern though.
    I seriously think Trump would do almost anything to win. You dont.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What law did he break
    Logan act duh !

Tennessee Republican asserted: "I believe he's violated the Logan Act, which is a felony, and he could do some serious [prison] time. And if it's true, also, he should be court-martialed, because he is definitely going around our president.

''Maybe he and Pelosi and the rest are negotiating things they weren't allowed to do, but what we're going to have to do is get to a hearing."

Burchett pointed out, however, that to get a hearing, representatives must go through House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif. But garnering a hearing from Pelosi, whose beliefs regarding the situation differ from Burchett's, would be a "tough pill for the Democrats to swallow."

According to Congressional Research Service, the Logan Act is an 18th-century law that "makes it illegal for U.S. citizens to engage in unauthorized diplomacy with foreign countries with intent to 'influence the measures or conduct' of a foreign government or to 'defeat the measures of the United States.'"

According to Business Insider, Milley was referenced in Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's new book, "Peril." The Washington Post reporters' book alleges that Milley made two secret phone calls to China's People's Liberation Army Gen. Li Zuocheng.

Milley reportedly told the Chinese general that he was concerned about former President Donald Trump's mental state and that he might spark a war with China.

Milley tried to assure Li on their first phone call that the relationship between "the American government [and China] is stable and everything is going to be okay.

For the second call, Milley reportedly told Li that "we are 100 percent steady. Everything's fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes."

On Wednesday, Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said that it's "not only common, it's expected that a chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff would continue to have counterpart conversations," adding that "frequent communication with countries like Russia and China is not atypical."

Stopped reading at Tennessee Republican... and the Logan act specifically talks about government position, not the president's position. Considering Pelosi was talking to Milley about this, it's a stretch to claim he was going against government....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like Milley was the nut.
    How so? There was only one deranged person after Nov 11 and it wasn't the good general.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Milley was the nut, not the guy trying to overthrow the election and end democracy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How so? There was only one deranged person after Nov 11 and it wasn't the good general.
    For Christ-sakes, El, he threatened to shoot President Trump to death and committed an insurrection. You took a fit over 1/6, but you let Milley skate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you are too stupid to even remember - you and your fellow cultists -

RIDICULING - the LOGAN ACT

when Mikey Flynn was committing treason - with russia -

the howls of "mueller is trying to resurrect a hundred year old obscure blah-blah - when it is perfectly normal for a cabinet member to talk to his foreign counterpart - blah blah..."

NOW

PEARL CLUTCHING!!!!
    Homer, General Milley committed an insurrection, son.

ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah Milley was the nut, not the guy trying to overthrow the election and end democracy.
    bum, Milley committed an insurrection, son.

P.S., and I ain't lettin' ya's forget it.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Christ-sakes, El, he threatened to shoot President Trump to death and committed an insurrection. You took a fit over 1/6, but you let Milley skate.
    He was acting under the command of freedom princess Pelosi, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did the Milley insurrection get put down?

I can tell you 1/6 got put down by shock and pure and utter embarrassment by the red team. Until later on when people like Darrin forgot his own red team senators and congressmen were ting their pants. Its all a silly party to him now, a picnic of sorts. Had Darrin been there as an appointed elected official, he would wet his bed nightly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was acting under the command of freedom princess Pelosi, tbh...
    My ass. You cast the 1/6 mob down with the sodomites for insurrection. General Milley is goin' down there as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ass. You cast the 1/6 mob down with the sodomites for insurrection. General Milley is goin' down there as well.
    Nope. History will hold General Milley as the savior of Democracy and the MSM will make sure of it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How did the Milley insurrection get put down?

I can tell you 1/6 got put down by shock and pure and utter embarrassment by the red team. Until later on when people like Darrin forgot his own red team senators and congressmen were ting their pants. Its all a silly party to him now, a picnic of sorts. Had Darrin been there as an appointed elected official, he would wet his bed nightly.
    It didn't, General Milley succeeded. MSM/CNN/Woodward outted Milley preemptively, like they did for Biden with his penchant for grabbing women and sniffing children. It's an age old strategy used by MSM/CNN to ward off incoming ordinances. And frankly, smart.

But I got this Milley cat on insurrection and I'm gonna ride this er like a $3 . First thing Friday morning I'm going to thread (((his insurrection))) and then from that point on I'm gonna top said thread till you say "uncle!"

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. History will hold General Milley as the savior of Democracy and the MSM will make sure of it...
    Well here, starting Friday morning I'm going to indict that mother er thru thread creation and I ain't a gonna turn loose of said thread for money, marbles, nor the proverbial chalk.

I watched a "Big Valley" episode today and I got Tom Barkley's balls.

CHARGE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well here, starting Friday morning I'm going to indict that mother er thru thread creation and I ain't a gonna turn loose of said thread for money, marbles, nor the proverbial chalk.

I watched a "Big Valley" episode today and I got Tom Barkley's balls.

CHARGE!!!
    Sugarbuddy, gooseberry muffin snack, nobody cares...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It didn't, General Milley succeeded. MSM/CNN/Woodward outted Milley preemptively, like they did for Biden with his penchant for grabbing women and sniffing children. It's an age old strategy used by MSM/CNN to ward off incoming ordinances. And frankly, smart.

But I got this Milley cat on insurrection and I'm gonna ride this er like a $3 . First thing Friday morning I'm going to thread (((his insurrection))) and then from that point on I'm gonna top said thread till you say "uncle!"

Let us proceed...
    You will proceed right back to the question young man.

How did the insurrection get put down. If it worked, how did Trump remain president?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We shall see. Friday mornin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gooseberry muffin

is that real or yours?
    I want permission to use it.

edit: they are real, I had no idea. Sounds delicious as gooseberry crumbly muffins, a tart berry. Ym
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-15-2021 at 10:47 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You will proceed right back to the question young man.

How did the insurrection get put down. If it worked, how did Trump remain president?
    Obviously Milley failed not just once, President Trump still draws breath on earth, but twice, President Trump remained President to-this-day.

That doesn't mean that Milley doesn't get held to accounts. Sure, not THERE, but HERE, HERE starting Friday morning, Milley will be held to accounts every-single-day.

I swore to that old man I'd avenge him. I meant what I said, peeg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously Milley failed not just once, President Trump still draws breath on earth, but twice, President Trump remained President to-this-day.

That doesn't mean that Milley doesn't get held to accounts. Sure, not THERE, but HERE, HERE starting Friday morning, Milley will be held to accounts every-single-day.

I swore to that old man I'd avenge him. I meant what I said, peeg.
    So Trump is still president and you will do something to Milley?
    I would rather you stand down. Trump is not president (remember the death counts you score Biden on), and you will do nothing to Milley as you are not a violent person. You will assault Milley on this board with the typed word on Friday. thats ok.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homer, General Milley committed an insurrection, son.

ha, ha.

nope

doesn’t count

because when mike flynn called russia behind obamas back and promised that the incoming traitor in chief would ease sanctions for russia taking crimea

you and your fellow traitor cultists defended flynn

Goose gander and all your whataboutery apply

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you will do something to Milley?
    You're gonna sit there, after all we've been thru and try and bait me? I thought you walked tall, peeg, like Pusser, Buford T. Now look at ya, crawlin', belly draggin', you are a sight.

Take it back, or, things will never be the same twixt us. And it will be your fault.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nope

doesn’t count

because when mike flynn called russia behind obamas back and promised that the incoming traitor in chief would ease sanctions for russia taking crimea

you and your fellow traitor cultists defended flynn

Goose gander and all your whataboutery apply
    I got ya by the short hairs this time and I ain't turnin' loose of the aforementioned short haira. Some time after Midnight tomorrow night I'm gonna come in out of the rising son and about half way across the site I'm gonna turn on the music...scares the out of the zipperheads. Then I'll polish off that first cup of coffee, clean my best set of readers, put 'em on straight and I'm gonna hand up the indictment on sucker Milley for insurrection.

Try and stop me, Homer. I want to see you try.

Friday mornin'...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gooseberry muffin

is that real or yours?
    I want permission to use it.
    I recall seeing it somewhere, tbh

Thread Information