Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I recall seeing it somewhere, tbh

El, peeg tried to lure me into stating I'd do something to sucker Milley.

Reminds me when I first lit this site I was met with many such lures trying to lure me into threatening other posters that way I'd be kicked off. I forgave those fellows, but I never forgot. Now peeg stoops to that. I can see Dumps, bouts, that ilk, but him, the peegster?

My heart is broken.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so decisively unaware of yourself.
    Am I though?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still treason though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reminds me when I first lit this site I was met with many such lures trying to lure me into threatening other posters that way I'd be kicked off. I forgave those fellows, but I never forgot. Now peeg stoops to that. I can see Dumps, bouts, that ilk, but him, the peegster?

My heart is broken.
    I rememba det one time you tried to lure DoK to AZ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I rememba det one time you tried to lure DoK to AZ...
    Yes, for a civilized sit out at the Chuckwagon there in Tempe.

And it was then that Ms. Kori intimated untoward behavior by me! She wouldn't give me the time of ing day 99.9% of the time, but there she made an exception. What a veritable for her to do that to me.

peeg is trying to fixate the F.B.I./ATF on my old ass. Christ-a-mighty, you think you know somebody and they right in your face. I nicknamed him peeg for an old friend from High School..."P.J." I christened him "peeg" and then blessed pgardn thus. What an ingrate. Ain't been able to sleep all nite over this.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My heart is broken.
    You are not a violent person and I will claim I would like absolutely the opposite of what you have posted.
    For you to attack Milley on this board, just as I said. I dont play those games.
    Ive seen too many movies that scare the out of me me where people try to bait others into something awful.

I also do not appreciate the cheerleading where others pat their supposed comrades on the back when they get violent.
    Now I can claim I want to rip derp's spine out of his body by cramming my hand down his throat and physically removing it. But this is more of an anatomy lesson than me seriously wanting to hurt ANYBODY. Ever again. I got myself in trouble by being baited as a HS student and youngster. No one should get baited by another person and a crowd to hurt a supposed tough guy. Someone could steal my possessions right from underneath me and I would not shoot them nor would I physically disable them. The aftermath has too many lasting consequences. I have been pacified. The people who can hurt other people over and over are very special people. Zero humanity. The movies do not display this adequately. Manchester by The Sea never gets started unless you have a large proportion of people willing to take the step only monsters have the ability to take. And it is not something to be admired, at all. Yes, even with vengeance guiding them, its a horrible big step normal people dont crawl out of unscathed. Now I say this without having been in a kill or be killed situation. This must be noted. And I have not been trained to not care (I guess the military can do this?)

No violence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a general who was a patriot and upheld his cons utional oath. polar opposite of traitor robert e lee (who lost badly, by the way)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a Malice fan but he is correct especially with the tweet above.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a general who was a patriot and upheld his cons utional oath. polar opposite of traitor robert e lee (who lost badly, by the way)
    Hopefully we replace some of those torn down Gen Lee statues with Gen Milley statues, tbh...

Also need to update school programmes with the story of this defender of Democracy (probably right after critical race theory)...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not comparable at all, not surprised this flies right over Q s heads.

Patriot wasn't running for office nor requesting anything from China...

Just giving them a heads up we had a emotionally unstable individual running the country after old Joe gave him a complete and thorough beatdown.

This wouldn't have been necessary at all if Mitch didn't chicken out during the impeachment...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left is evil. They'll do anything for power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, for a civilized sit out at the Chuckwagon there in Tempe.

And it was then that Ms. Kori intimated untoward behavior by me! She wouldn't give me the time of ing day 99.9% of the time, but there she made an exception. What a veritable for her to do that to me.

peeg is trying to fixate the F.B.I./ATF on my old ass. Christ-a-mighty, you think you know somebody and they right in your face. I nicknamed him peeg for an old friend from High School..."P.J." I christened him "peeg" and then blessed pgardn thus. What an ingrate. Ain't been able to sleep all nite over this.
    Biden president, not Trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden president, not Trump
    That sucker ain't President.

Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That sucker ain't President.

Ever.
    He's your President Dale... ha ha ha

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should make a movie, "The Milley Mutiny"

The Caine Mutiny made the case: the commander was ed in the head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully we replace some of those torn down Gen Lee statues with Gen Milley statues, tbh...

Also need to update school programmes with the story of this defender of Democracy (probably right after critical race theory)...
    West Point will be teaching senior leadership on conducting a “Milley” when dealing with unstable presidents or when politicians too chicken to use 25th amendment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    West Point will be teaching senior leadership on conducting a “Milley” when dealing with unstable presidents or when politicians too chicken to use 25th amendment.
    You say all this bs as if Biden isn't in the WH, ing up our country while dismissing our cons ution all the while, botched afghanistan and stranded thousands of our people their to die at the habds of monsters who Biden suppled arms and more to, etc...

out of here pussy! Effeminate fits you well tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That mother er Milley is an insurrectionist, Effy, that sucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guess who selected Milley as chief of staff? Go on guess!

Trump nominated Army Gen. Mark Milley as next chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

On his way to the Army-Navy game, the president called Milley a "great gentleman" and a "great soldier."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guess who selected Milley as chief of staff? Go on guess!

Trump nominated Army Gen. Mark Milley as next chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

On his way to the Army-Navy game, the president called Milley a "great gentleman" and a "great soldier."

Everybody knows the big loser is a cuck too, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That mother er Milley is an insurrectionist, Effy, that sucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody knows the big loser is a cuck too, tbh...
    Yup, Melania plays the field.

Hank Siemers is the man Melania is seeing on the side.

Thread Information