6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    you should spam that one Blue Santa photo....i bet that'll really get everyone laughing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Wall. I'm apathetic over these b listers getting face time because the league's talent has atrophied

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the league's talent has atrophied
    ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 years and almost $92MM owed, and the Rockettes don’t want to sweeten the deal and give up 1st round draft picks.

They fooked!!

Couldn’t happen to a better team!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Philly and Houston can just swap pricey garbage!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play what ?
    The NBA union for starters says no shot manates for players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Wall is far from top tier talent but since your top tier talent in the last post season was all on the sidelines, John Wall suddenly gets mention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Play what ?
    The NBA union for starters says no shot manates for players
    They won't have a choice if their company hires over 100 people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean he's gonna get hurt anyways. what's the difference?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he's retiring?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake slant on Wall.
    Reality?:

Sources said Wall's relationship with Rockets ownership and management remains strong, as Wall and the Rockets have been in frequent communication throughout the offseason. High-ranking Rockets sources expressed deep appreciation for Wall's leadership throughout a tumultuous campaign last season, when James Harden's trade demand pushed Houston into rebuilding mode and a rash of injuries factored into the Rockets finishing with the NBA's worst record.
    "He's been a rock for us," a Rockets source said. "He's been great since he got here."

-BSPN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall will probably be the only high profile name the Sixers can get for Simmons. That's likely the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over hyped over the hill cancer for non-shooting cancer is coming I agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Wall is far from top tier talent but since your top tier talent in the last post season was all on the sidelines, John Wall suddenly gets mention.
    ah ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall will probably be the only high profile name the Sixers can get for Simmons. That's likely the trade.
    That would be stupid, the Spurs can already top that with Murray who is a better player offensively, much better defensively, is 5 years younger, can play twice as many games, and costs 1/3 the price. Wall is a china doll paid like he's Curry, Philly could do so much better from any number of teams. Houston would have to load up on draft picks to Philly not only for getting Simmons but for dumping Wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be stupid, the Spurs can already top that with Murray who is a better player offensively, much better defensively, is 5 years younger, can play twice as many games, and costs 1/3 the price. Wall is a china doll paid like he's Curry, Philly could do so much better from any number of teams. Houston would have to load up on draft picks to Philly not only for getting Simmons but for dumping Wall.
    Agreed, but I would bet the Spurs have already dangled Murray. I just think the Sixers are going to end up painting themselves into a corner asking too much for Simmons, and will get stuck with a fat contract like John Wall just because they don't want to be paying Simmons to not suit up, bringing down the rest of the team. If I was a betting man (which I am) that's how I'd envision this thing playing out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, but I would bet the Spurs have already dangled Murray. I just think the Sixers are going to end up painting themselves into a corner asking too much for Simmons, and will get stuck with a fat contract like John Wall just because they don't want to be paying Simmons to not suit up, bringing down the rest of the team. If I was a betting man (which I am) that's how I'd envision this thing playing out.
    Kind of doubt the Spurs will tell Morey no Murray is untouchable now since you didn't trade for him a week ago. A team in total tank rebuild like Houston isn't giving up their draft picks without heavy heavy protection so I see no reason whatsoever for Morey to take Wall on. Wall hasn't played anything approaching a full season since 2016-17 while being the second highest paid player in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s the best for both wall and Houston.

Thread Information