Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    that’s why they need Zidane imo

Poch looked like a traffic cone while Pep was shouting all night

They will listen to Zizou and play defense

Neymar wasn’t as bad as Messi and Mbappe in that area imo (but still not enough)

They could also use Ramos’ grinta
    His first move would be to sit one or two of those 3 imo.
    They have to be shown they are not in control of winning games because they clearly dont care enough to try to win games.
    All of them, will take a good long walk in any damn game when a press could easily suffice. And this need to bring it out from the back when in trouble... that should be gone. You get into seriously trouble, hoof it away and set up. You dont get points from bringing it out from the back. You do it because it gives you an advantage from a pressing team and you tire them out thereby stopping the constant pressure.

I like watching PSG because of the individual skill level, but thats about it.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Complete ghost in the champions league, followed by an hat-trick of assists against last place in the farmer league That's peak midget right there.

Glad to see Lionel Harden settling in and looking more like his prime self

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Complete ghost in the champions league, followed by an hat-trick of assists against last place in the farmer league That's peak midget right there.

Glad to see Lionel Harden settling in and looking more like his prime self

Messi STILL has more goals against the top 6 in England this season than Ronaldo does

Ronaldo is the ultimate farmers team player right now. United get their first point against a top 5 team by benching him. Brilliant move only to concede once he came on

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    There is no excuse for 0 shot in a Champions League game, I don’t care who you’re playing against

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi STILL has more goals against the top 6 in England this season than Ronaldo does

Ronaldo is the ultimate farmers team player right now. United get their first point against a top 5 team by benching him. Brilliant move only to concede once he came on
    Yeah, Ronaldo totally caused the United defender to kick the Chelsea player for the penalty

How many comebacks this season has PSG pulled by benching Harden? United doesn't even make it out of the CL group stage without Ronaldo.

Your boy drags himself on the pitch, you hate to see it. He's still good for the occasional stat-padding against bottom of the barrel teams, like he used to in lol liga.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Yeah, Ronaldo totally caused the United defender to kick the Chelsea player for the penalty

How many comebacks this season has PSG pulled by benching Harden? United doesn't even make it out of the CL group stage without Ronaldo.

Your boy drags himself on the pitch, you hate to see it. He's still good for the occasional stat-padding against bottom of the barrel teams, like he used to in lol liga.

Stat padding would be Ronaldo, who gets BENCHED in the biggest games of the year. Imagine being healthy but such a massive tactical liability that United need to bench him just to get points. Prior to him arriving, they were second in the league, now they’re 8th.

But he’s great against the bottom feeders of the league but against City or any side worth their salt he’s a huge liability. United messed up signing him and they know it.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Stat padding would be Ronaldo, who gets BENCHED in the biggest games of the year. Imagine being healthy but such a massive tactical liability that United need to bench him just to get points. Prior to him arriving, they were second in the league, now they’re 8th.

But he’s great against the bottom feeders of the league but against City or any side worth their salt he’s a huge liability. United messed up signing him and they know it.
    Lionel Harden 1 goal in 7 farmer league games

GOATnaldo 6 goals in 5 CL games and 1st place in his group

There's levels to this

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden 1 goal in 7 farmer league games

GOATnaldo 6 goals in 5 CL games and 1st place in his group

There's levels to this

City are better than any team in United’s group. Messi scored against the best team in England, Ronaldo scored against the 12th best team in la liga.

There are levels to this. And Ronaldo is clearly one below Messi

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    GOATnaldo has reached 800 career goals with his goal against Villareal and 140 in the Champions League.

Lionel Harden playing at an MLS level, despite being 2 years younger

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bynumite with the cold hard facts as always

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    GOATnaldo has reached 800 career goals with his goal against Villareal and 140 in the Champions League.

Lionel Harden playing at an MLS level, despite being 2 years younger
    Messi is about to win another ballon d’or while benchaldo can’t even step onto the pitch without United conceding. Whatever level Messi is at, he’s not at the point where he’s benched against the better teams being such a complete tactical liability. Messi has never dropped to that level. Ronaldo is the ultimate stat padder, and this season more than ever.

It’s all good Ronaldo will be playing in MLS next year while Messi racks up the awards.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi is about to win another ballon d’or while benchaldo can’t even step onto the pitch without United conceding. Whatever level Messi is at, he’s not at the point where he’s benched against the better teams being such a complete tactical liability. Messi has never dropped to that level. Ronaldo is the ultimate stat padder, and this season more than ever.

It’s all good Ronaldo will be playing in MLS next year while Messi racks up the awards.
    Lionel Harden literally got benched multiple times this season when PSG was losing and PSG came back to win games without him Midgetfans making up false narratives as usual

GOATnaldo is still producing at a high level in the best club compe ion in the world. Lionel Harden has 1 goal in the 6th best league in Europe

Next stop, Chinese Super League

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Lionel Harden literally got benched multiple times this season when PSG was losing and PSG came back to win games without him Midgetfans making up false narratives as usual

GOATnaldo is still producing at a high level in the best club compe ion in the world. Lionel Harden has 1 goal in the 6th best league in Europe

Next stop, Chinese Super League
    Ronaldo is benched from the get go, that’s the difference.

Ronaldo performers against bottom feeders only, Messi scored against man city.

Imagine being so bad your team has to bench you and then as soon as you come onto the pitch you concede 5 min later

The ultimate flat track bully. Bruno was a PL player of the year candidate until Ronaldo arrived.

And now Ronaldo may take Portugal to miss their first World Cup in decades

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    1:1 is within the possibilities for a Chelsea vs United match, still a good result for United.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is benched from the get go, that’s the difference.

Ronaldo performers against bottom feeders only, Messi scored against man city.

Imagine being so bad your team has to bench you and then as soon as you come onto the pitch you concede 5 min later

The ultimate flat track bully. Bruno was a PL player of the year candidate until Ronaldo arrived.

And now Ronaldo may take Portugal to miss their first World Cup in decades
    Still circle jerking over one good game against City when the rest of his season has been average at best

Put Ronaldo on PSG and he's easily the best scorer in Europe right now.

1 goal in 7 games against farmers and midgetfan still running his mouth like that's some sort of accomplishment

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Still circle jerking over one good game against City when the rest of his season has been average at best

1 goal in 7 games against farmers and midgetfan still running his mouth like that's some sort of accomplishment
    Ronaldo would make psg a worse team. Everyone has to adjust to Ronaldo which makes everyone around him okay worse. Bruno, rashford, Pogba, Greenwood are all have horrible years since Ronaldo joined. Prior to him joining they were runner up for the league now they’re barely in Europa qualification.

Ronaldo is past it, but hey, need a goal against the 12th best team in la liga he’s your guy.

It’s over for Ronaldo. Can’t even be trusted to start against quality opposition, my god what an embarrassment

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

No narrative, only pure scientific facts

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo would make psg a worse team. Everyone has to adjust to Ronaldo which makes everyone around him okay worse. Bruno, rashford, Pogba, Greenwood are all have horrible years since Ronaldo joined. Prior to him joining they were runner up for the league now they’re barely in Europa qualification.

Ronaldo is past it, but hey, need a goal against the 12th best team in la liga he’s your guy.

It’s over for Ronaldo. Can’t even be trusted to start against quality opposition, my god what an embarrassment
    6 goals in 5 games against champions league teams, Harden can't even score against farmers

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I don't see how Ronaldo would make PSG worse, at the very least he still give you goals.

Harden doesn't play defense and can't score like he used to.

This is midget pressing these days:

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I don't see how Ronaldo would make PSG worse, at the very least he still give you goals.

Harden doesn't play defense and can't score like he used to.

This is midget pressing these days:

And this is Penaldo in a crucial match against an elite team these days:

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    6 goals in 5 games against champions league teams, Harden can't even score against farmers
    Messi scores against city, Ronaldo scored against young boys. Big difference. Messi gets more assists in one game than Ronaldo does all season.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And this is Penaldo in a crucial match against an elite team these days:
    6 goals in 5 games against champions league teams, Harden 1 goal in 7 games against farmer teams

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Messi scores against city, Ronaldo scored against young boys. Big difference. Messi gets more assists in one game than Ronaldo does all season.
    Imagine bragging about 3 assists against last place team in a farmers league, playing with 10 after a red card. The absolute state of midgetfans

Where was midget in the 2nd leg? Inside City defense's back pocket

Ronaldo 1st place in his group after carrying United with 6 goals in 5 games, Midget 2nd place after disappearing in the 2nd leg against City

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Imagine bragging about 3 assists against last place team in a farmers league, playing with 10 after a red card. The absolute state of midgetfans

Where was midget in the 2nd leg? Inside City defense's back pocket

Ronaldo 1st place in his group after carrying United with 6 goals in 5 games, Midget 2nd place after disappearing in the 2nd leg against City

Imagine bragging about a group that has young boys and the 15th best team in la liga. Messi’s second game against city was FAR better than ANY game Ronaldo has had in the epl. Messi still outscore the epl top 4 over Ronaldo and doesn’t even play in that league.

Imagine being such a cancer you have to be BENCHED against a le challenger because you’re a tactical problem and literally everyone plays worse once you join. Bruno was an epl player of the year candidate but falls off a cliff since everyone had to play around Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is the ultimate farmers player.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Imagine bragging about a group that has young boys and the 15th best team in la liga. Messi’s second game against city was FAR better than ANY game Ronaldo has had in the epl. Messi still outscore the epl top 4 over Ronaldo and doesn’t even play in that league.

Imagine being such a cancer you have to be BENCHED against a le challenger because you’re a tactical problem and literally everyone plays worse once you join. Bruno was an epl player of the year candidate but falls off a cliff since everyone had to play around Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is the ultimate farmers player.
    Boiled down:

Ronaldo 6 goals in 5 games against CL teams. Harden 1 goal in 7 games against farmer teams

Thread Information