Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Left wing Poster A makes sloppy, broad brush comment, gets called out.
    Left wing Poster A makes a sloppy retort in defense
    Left wing Poster B shows up and makes a different defense, gets called out for the original claim
    Left wing Poster B denies ever making the original claim, even though poster B is defending it
    Left wing Poster C shows up, defends original claim, defends poster B
    Left wing Poster C gets called out, denies caring about the original claim, denies supporting Poster B, still wants a back and forth about the original claim.
    Left wing Poster D shows up, posts a strawman meme about the attack on the original claim
    The responses pretty much cease because of the web of that's developed,
    Left wing Poster E calls fold

rinse and repeat

My bad, you'd be poster C

You think about this kind of thing a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think about this kind of thing a lot.
    It's my . Get your own.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We agree that it's .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But we got:

Proud Boys > Antifa

Big win for the right in a fight, its all good.
    I guess... put the proud boys in CHICAGO. Its always Chicago.
    You win and you step up into a new weight division.

lets go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We agree that it's .
    Yet you cited it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internal review shows Trump’s DHS concocted bogus intelligence blaming antifa for violence

Donald Trump sent an army of contracted goonsfrom the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in to the city of Portland, Oregon, in the summer of 2020 to arrest citizens protesting against police brutality—

summarily sweeping people off the street on the pretext of a kind of preventative arrest based on

groundless speculation that they were “antifa” conspiring to “burn down our cities,”

as Trump put it—that it was an outrage against the Cons ution and the rule of law.

“The report was a stunning analysis of the incompetence and mismanagement and abuse of power during the summer of 2020,”

senior DHS leaders attempted to politicize intelligence

in order to support Trump’s claims that a massive “antifa” conspiracy was behind the many anti-police protests around the nation,

but particularly so in Portland. The same leaders pressured subordinates to illegally search phones, and when legal staff objected, sought to cut them out of the discussion.

A team of open source intelligence collectors, tasked with analyzing information obtained from public sources, also

created dossiers on protesters and journalists—which they called “baseball cards”—despite having no clear connections to domestic terrorism or security threats.

“The report do ents shocking, coordinated efforts by our government to abuse its power and to invade liberty in violation of the Cons ution,”

“In Portland, we were concerned that

the government uncons utionally collected information, including through the illegal search of protestors’ cellphones last summer.

This report confirms that was their intent.”

between June 4 and Aug. 31, DHS sent at least 755 officers

from agencies that ranged from Federal Protective Service to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, as well as U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Secret Service, and U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis personnel

Another protester—a Navy veteran who was attempting to speak with the DHS officers—was brutally beaten with batons, breaking his hand.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/10/7/2056752/-Portland-invasion-by-Trump-s-DHS-goons-was-an-incompetent-shambles-internal-review-finds

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Internal review shows Trump’s DHS concocted bogus intelligence blaming antifa for violence

Donald Trump sent an army of contracted goonsfrom the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in to the city of Portland, Oregon, in the summer of 2020 to arrest citizens protesting against police brutality—

summarily sweeping people off the street on the pretext of a kind of preventative arrest based on

groundless speculation that they were “antifa” conspiring to “burn down our cities,”

as Trump put it—that it was an outrage against the Cons ution and the rule of law.

“The report was a stunning analysis of the incompetence and mismanagement and abuse of power during the summer of 2020,”

senior DHS leaders attempted to politicize intelligence

in order to support Trump’s claims that a massive “antifa” conspiracy was behind the many anti-police protests around the nation,

but particularly so in Portland. The same leaders pressured subordinates to illegally search phones, and when legal staff objected, sought to cut them out of the discussion.

A team of open source intelligence collectors, tasked with analyzing information obtained from public sources, also

created dossiers on protesters and journalists—which they called “baseball cards”—despite having no clear connections to domestic terrorism or security threats.

“The report do ents shocking, coordinated efforts by our government to abuse its power and to invade liberty in violation of the Cons ution,”

“In Portland, we were concerned that

the government uncons utionally collected information, including through the illegal search of protestors’ cellphones last summer.

This report confirms that was their intent.”

between June 4 and Aug. 31, DHS sent at least 755 officers

from agencies that ranged from Federal Protective Service to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, as well as U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Secret Service, and U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis personnel

Another protester—a Navy veteran who was attempting to speak with the DHS officers—was brutally beaten with batons, breaking his hand.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/10/7/2056752/-Portland-invasion-by-Trump-s-DHS-goons-was-an-incompetent-shambles-internal-review-finds

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Thread Information