Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Enough about military spending and universal healthcare.

You and your family work for criminals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enough about military spending and universal healthcare.

You and your family work for criminals
    Racial grievance narrative: check.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Racial grievance narrative: check.
    Literally paying money to people that charged the streets at night and caused raukus.

Jan 6th idiots aren't being paid.

America today is the standard of how not to govern a Nation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally paying money to people that charged the streets at night and caused raukus.

Jan 6th idiots aren't being paid.

America today is the standard of what not to do. Playbook.
    I have already stated my position.

I really have zero interest in feeding your dissociation. Just know that I think you are entirely full of and my not responding is because I think you are creepy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for it,,,,i love watching these democrat cities/states run their budgets into the ground. Just like Newsom trying to do reparations in California but he doesnt have close to the money to pull it off and watch what happens when the blacks dont get their money that he promised,,,,. Now with New York and 13 mil,,,thats chump change but i still like those democrat voters taxes going to something as stupid as this,,,,in fact i hope they raise their taxes and give BLM more,,,

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I have already stated my position.

I really have zero interest in feeding your dissociation. Just know that I think you are entirely full of and my not responding is because I think you are creepy.
    Hahah. I don't blame you not responding.

This is absurd. And hopefully not a pattern. Even France would put these individuals in their place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    point of clarification, is there any such en y as BLM in 2023?

Either as an organization or a political movement?

(Not rhetorical)

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The Courts can't handle protester cases?

Bull . This is classic ass kissing hoddie, Nike, mask crew. This is why people like myself changed ideologies. I won't be a to a skin color.

I've lived in 2 foreign nations, about to be 3. Learned their languages. Respected their rules & customes. I'll be a to a successful recipe.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 07-22-2023 at 12:30 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Courts can't handle protester cases?

Bull . This is classic ass kissing hoddie, Nike, mask crew. This is why people like myself changed ideologies. I won't be a to a skin color.
    You gotta see the forest through the trees,,,,the place where this is happening is a democrat city and state,,,,the people this enables are far left morons,,,,the people it hurts are the democrat voters in said democrat city and state,,,,i fail to see the problem. Now if they tried to make the rest of American citizens foot the bill,,,then itd be different story,,,but if democrat voters are ok with this in a democrat city and state,,,,knock yourselves out. Just like paying out reparations in Cali,,,,you think NoNo wants his taxes to go up to pay for reparations in his hole state of California?,,,,,lmao

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You gotta see the forest through the trees,,,,the place where this is happening is a democrat city and state,,,,the people this enables are far left morons,,,,the people it hurts are the democrat voters in said democrat city and state,,,,i fail to see the problem. Now if they tried to make the rest of American citizens foot the bill,,,then itd be different story,,,but if democrat voters are ok with this in a democrat city and state,,,,knock yourselves out. Just like paying out reparations in Cali,,,,you think NoNo wants his taxes to go up to pay for reparations in his hole state of California?,,,,,lmao
    Ya long term this is hurting the Black-American community. Internationally being recognized as pampered & abnoxious. People have internet they see what is occurring.

The influx of Mexican & Asian will put a stop to this. That's why IMO the Left shifted quickly to "POC". But in America social norms change quickly and everyone seems sick of certain type of behavior except privileged white liberals.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya long term this is hurting the Black-American community. Internationally being recognized as pampered & abnoxious. People have internet they see what is occurring.

The influx of Mexican & Asian will put a stop to this. That's why IMO the Left shifted quickly to "POC". But in America social norms change quickly and everyone seems sick of certain type of behavior except privileged white liberals.
    But the only people who can help the black community is the black community themselves,,,,so its not gonna matter if you or I or anyone else looks out for them,,,its not gonna do a damn bit of good until they want to help themselves. Kinda like an alcoholic or smoker or drug addict,,,they aint gonna quit til they are good and ready and it doesnt matter how many meetings or patches or interventions and rehab visits they have and you organize for them,,,the black community needs to get fed up and reverse the process and they are not there yet so the white liberals are smart and prey on that and get the votes. As long as democrats can keep the black community thinking they are victims and oppressed,,,,they've got em right where they want them,,,,. And you are right in that Hispanics and Asians are gonna pass them right by and when it happens and blacks wake up and say,,,what the happened?,,,,democrats will do what they do and say...it was the republicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y'all ducked a question

you're cringing at shadows on the wall.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But the only people who can help the black community is the black community themselves,,,,so its not gonna matter if you or I or anyone else looks out for them,,,its not gonna do a damn bit of good until they want to help themselves. Kinda like an alcoholic or smoker or drug addict,,,they aint gonna quit til they are good and ready and it doesnt matter how many meetings or patches or interventions and rehab visits they have and you organize for them,,,the black community needs to get fed up and reverse the process and they are not there yet so the white liberals are smart and prey on that and get the votes. As long as democrats can keep the black community thinking they are victims and oppressed,,,,they've got em right where they want them,,,,. And you are right in that Hispanics and Asians are gonna pass them right by and when it happens and blacks wake up and say,,,what the happened?,,,,democrats will do what they do and say...it was the republicans.
    Ya I get what you're saying. I was raised without a Polish community. Recently my folks befriended a man/family from Chicago and he was stunted - lacked English, retirement & banking/loan knowledge. He was taken advantage of by the Polish community in Chicago.

Resources can help individuals but not an entire sub-culture of people.

I helped elect Obama. I think he meant well opening the door for black voice/perspective. I think it was a little hijacked and then George Floyd has been absolute destruction on their community. It's one thing to feel but believing the entire system/society is against you. Hey I'm educated enough to pack up and leave but they are trapped in this fog. I ultimately feel bad for them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

(Not rhetorical)

Their web-site is still up. I believe their main area of business was Toronto.

Beyond that I don't much of BLM in 2023.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their web-site is still up. I believe their main area of business was Toronto.

Beyond that I don't much of BLM in 2023.
    No, you don't.

Your mind's playing tricks on you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

(Not rhetorical)

We know they do exist because of past events so the burden of proof is on you actually,,,,prove they dont,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We know they do exist because of past events so the burden of proof is on you actually,,,,prove they dont,,,,
    No, actually that's not how it works.

If you claim BLM is an active organization or movement in 2023, it's on you support it, not me to disprove it.

It isn't 2020.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No, you don't.

Your mind's playing tricks on you.
    Please explain. I didn't understand.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No, actually that's not how it works.

If you claim BLM is an active organization or movement in 2023, it's on you support it, not me to disprove it.

It isn't 2020.
    I don't believe anyone mentioned BLM? I skimmed thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check the thread le.

Boomerfair also BLMed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please explain. I didn't understand.
    BLM barely exists as an org or a movement. You guys are spooked by your own shadows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story here is NYPD brutalized more people than it was willing to meet in court, so they threw money at it to make it go away.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Story here is NYPD brutalized more people than it was willing to meet in court, so they threw money at it to make it go away.
    How is this different than France? Known for their brutality and more protest. Why do the Americans bend over in Court.

Isn't the State inherently racist afterall? Something doesn't jive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is this different than France? Known for their brutality and more protest. Why do the Americans bend over in Court.

Isn't the State inherently racist afterall? Something doesn't jive.
    I can't quite see the artificial contradiction you're trying to tease out, are you asking why Americans are pussies, or something like that?

Thread Information