Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Then what's the problem?
    That the President of the United States was pressuring the VP to overturn the election results, that the Vice President considered it even for a moment, and that chicken s like you care more about a 7-Eleven burning down than this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That the President of the United States was pressuring the VP to overturn the election results, that the Vice President considered it even for a moment, and that chicken s like you care more about a 7-Eleven burning down than this.
    But he couldn't do it legally. How did that threaten democracy? If the VP has the ability to do that, which you say he doesn't, then it will be done eventually. Since it's not legal, it cannot happen unless you think the supreme court would back it, at which point you're being a conspiracy nut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bad attempt at reductio ad absurdum.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But he couldn't do it legally. How did that threaten democracy? If the VP has the ability to do that, which you say he doesn't, then it will be done eventually. Since it's not legal, it cannot happen unless you think the supreme court would back it, at which point you're being a conspiracy nut

I'm not going waste my time arguing within some fictional framework where everything elected officials do is legal.

I've made my point clear.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    While China continues to lay blame on America for Covid, you have individuals such as Miley

imagine the hysterical laughter the Chinese are having at behalf of Americans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going waste my time arguing within some fictional framework where everything elected officials do is legal.

I've made my point clear.
    You cannot successfully argue that democracy was under threat. You already know this, Gladys.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While China continues to lay blame on America for Covid, you have individuals such as Miley

imagine the hysterical laughter the Chinese are having at behalf of Americans
    They thanked him for not being insane.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You cannot successfully argue that democracy was under threat. You already know this, Gladys.

I never said democracy was under threat. I said that was hyperbole. Then I observed you guys care more about hyperbole than you care about attempts by the POTUS and VPOTUS to undermine an election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said democracy was under threat. I said that was hyperbole. Then I observed you guys care more about hyperbole than you care about attempts by the POTUS and VPOTUS to undermine an election.
    Poster C.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They thanked him for not being insane.
    Give it a little bit more time and they'll have Preogressives apologizing for Covid. These are people that interact with Russians. Current day America is play-doh to them.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give it a little bit more time and they'll have Preogressives apologizing for Covid. These are people that interact with Russians. Current day America is play-doh to them.
    All countries interact with Russians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ PAH-USSY!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurminator
    (Ze/they/them/theirs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information