Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders

since halftime of week 1 Carr has played the best ball of his career. No run game. OL shaky. And still killing it

and the defense has been solid

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, JasonGarrett is wondering why LA just iced Dallas' kicker. That's his job
    I gotta be honest with you, and by "you" I mean the poster I'm replying to.....replying to....

I don't understand why they kept going with the run game when it was clearly working. I thought when you're running over the other team with success, you're supposed to "get creative" and air it out in the second half?

I'm starting to think there's a bug in my firmware.....firmware.....

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Telecast hush on how incredibly low IQ that interception was by Mahomes

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I never understood the hype regarding Edwards Helaire last season. Dude had that first good game and not much more. He's a midget with no burst, and now he can't even hold on to the ball.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I love that call.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    fumble gots

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I never understood the hype regarding Edwards Helaire last season. Dude had that first good game and not much more. He's a midget with no burst, and now he can't even hold on to the ball.
    Frustrating loss I imagine but Chiefs still better.

I envisioned my life long KC fan buddy screaming at that fumble

Jackson fought. He didn't dispel much of his assumed shortcomings but he has heart. Great victory for Baltimore.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I gotta be honest with you, and by "you" I mean the poster I'm replying to.....replying to....

I don't understand why they kept going with the run game when it was clearly working. I thought when you're running over the other team with success, you're supposed to "get creative" and air it out in the second half?

I'm starting to think there's a bug in my firmware.....firmware.....
    I, too, was upset they weren't forcing it to Cooper. Hopefully Jerrah has a massive coronary and dies, leading they way for you to return

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    it was easy to envision his fit with the team because of his skill set and productivity coming out of college. i dont think he's gotten that much hype regarding his actual on-field play in the pros

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    I, too, was upset they weren't forcing it to Cooper. Hopefully Jerrah has a massive coronary and dies, leading they way for you to return
    You and I are speaking the same language!

One of my finest moments as the Dallas Football Cowboys head coach was a late 2017 regular season game against Seattle. We were running the ball down their throat in the first half when Dez was throwing a tantrum....throwing a tantrum....

he was throwing a tantrum about not getting the football. So being the innovator I am, I abandoned the run and forcefed him the ball everytime. Our offense stagnated, the Seattle Football Seahawks came back and won the game, and we were eliminated from the playoffs...the playoffs....

but I instantly got street cred for being a player's coach....and that's important....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You and I are speaking the same language!

One of my finest moments as the Dallas Football Cowboys head coach was a late 2017 regular season game against Seattle. We were running the ball down their throat in the first half when Dez was throwing a tantrum....throwing a tantrum....

he was throwing a tantrum about not getting the football. So being the innovator I am, I abandoned the run and forcefed him the ball everytime. Our offense stagnated, the Seattle Football Seahawks came back and won the game, and we were eliminated from the playoffs...the playoffs....

but I instantly got street cred for being a player's coach....and that's important....
    If I recall, you also upped your spitting and butt slapping in that game. The guys really enjoyed that.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    God the Jason garrett account is one of the best on here

bravo to whoever is running it

Post Count
    Raiders

since halftime of week 1 Carr has played the best ball of his career. No run game. OL shaky. And still killing it

and the defense has been solid
    renfrow's growth has been great too, finally the deep plays for a blazer like ruggs are really starting to open up with all the attention he and waller draw in short and medium passing game

if the deep ball can continue to be a threat, should definitely help out the run game a bit despite a meh OL

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    God the Jason garrett account is one of the best on here

bravo to whoever is running it
    Stroking yourself off

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Stroking yourself off
    it is Mark Celibategimmick account aka garrett bot