Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you guys REALLY OK with this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which manufactured outrage outlet has you all worked up this morning?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which manufactured outrage outlet has you all worked up this morning?
    can you read? The statistics are published by the Biden administration every month. 1.2 million since he took office in January.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny hearing Republicans get worked up over this when they want illegals here to drive down wages. I'll take the GOP seriously on illegal immigration when they start passing legislation for people to do jail time for hiring illegals instead of having their party led by a guy who hired them to work at his golf courses. Until then it's a non-issue for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny hearing Republicans get worked up over this when they want illegals here to drive down wages. I'll take the GOP seriously on illegal immigration when they start passing legislation for people to do jail time for hiring illegals instead of having their party led by a guy who hired them to work at his golf courses. Until then it's a non-issue for me.
    I don't give a about cheap labor. The cheapest guy on my payroll makes $24 hr + 401K match + 100% insurance premium for employee and family. letting these ignorant s from Central America overrun our country is just stupid as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a about cheap labor. The cheapest guy on my payroll makes $24 hr + 401K match + 100% insurance premium for employee and family. letting these ignorant s from Central America overrun our country is just stupid as .
    I'm talking about Republicans in power who absolutely want them here for cheap labor. Your party is led by a guy who hires illegals and then rages about them. It's a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about Republicans in power who absolutely want them here for cheap labor. Your party is led by a guy who hires illegals and then rages about them. It's a joke.
    "Your" party obviously doesn't have a problem with it either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Your" party obviously doesn't have a problem with it either.
    Hence it being a non-issue for me in voting, both parties love it. My party doesn't demonize them while welcoming them in like your's does though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hence it being a non-issue for me in voting, both parties love it. My party doesn't demonize them while welcoming them in like your's does though.
    "Your" parties rhetoric is 100% responsible for the huge surge in illegal border crossings. We no longer HAVE a border.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Your" parties rhetoric is 100% responsible for the huge surge in illegal border crossings. We no longer HAVE a border.
    Wow 100%. Your party wanting them here to drive down labor's power has nothing to do with our illegal immigration problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Labor is a commodity. Bringing in labor is askin to bringing in wealth. More people also means more demand for goods, which allows other industries to expand. Net benefit to our economy.

obviously it’s preferred that we get them into the system to get them paying taxes too. Would also make them subject to the same wage laws as everybody else which will curb that artificial decrease in wages that impact other low education laborers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow 100%. Your party wanting them here to drive down labor's power has nothing to do with our illegal immigration problem.
    "Your" party controls the Presidency, The House, and The Senate. Where is the law making hiring illegals a criminal offense? Are you claiming that no Democrats hire illegal yard guys?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Labor is a commodity. Bringing in labor is askin to bringing in wealth. More people also means more demand for goods, which allows other industries to expand. Net benefit to our economy.

obviously it’s preferred that we get them into the system to get them paying taxes too. Would also make them subject to the same wage laws as everybody else which will curb that artificial decrease in wages to other low education laborers
    That is a laughable argument considering we are talking about millions of penniless economic migrants that will become financial burdens of government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you guys REALLY OK with this?
    what's the problem, as you see it? why does this bother you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Your" party controls the Presidency, The House, and The Senate. Where is the law making hiring illegals a criminal offense? Are you claiming that no Democrats hire illegal yard guys?
    My party isn't on a crusade about brown people ruining the nation like your's is. Your party should have been the one doing that when they had the presidency, house, senate, and supreme court if they actually gave two s about illegal immigration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My party isn't on a crusade about brown people ruining the nation like your's is. Your party should have been the one doing that when they had the presidency, house, senate, and supreme court if they actually gave two s about illegal immigration.
    instead of arguing whose fault it is, can we agree it is ing stupid to have a totally open southern border?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the problem, as you see it? why does this bother you?
    Millions of illiterate, penniless economic migrants destined to become financial wards of the state is OK with you? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that it's a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    instead of arguing whose fault it is, can we agree it is ing stupid to have a totally open southern border?
    It's stupid but someone has to build these houses us ST ballers live in. Someone has to pick those organic strawberries I buy from HEB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So to your party about it to have a consistent stance on illegal immigration instead of only punching one way while pretending to be an independent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs had 2001 - 2006 to 'fix' immigrations, but Repugs need the immigration "problem" to campaign on for votes, like CC, of the "blood and soil", racist hate-driven Christian Euro-White Male Supremacsists.

btw, a new group arriving is 1000s of Haitians fleeing dictatorship and natural catastrophes.

America has ed Haiti after the French got done ing Haiti.

( After the previous earthquake, American Red Cross collected $500M from sympathetic Americans (not Repugs) and built SIX HOUSES. )
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-17-2021 at 09:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millions of illiterate, penniless economic migrants destined to become financial wards of the state is OK with you? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that it's a problem.
    That doesn't seem to be the case with the millions who came before, tbh. I also wouldn't assume they ve lower educational attainment than Americans, is there something behind your assumption that they're more illiterate than US people, or did you pull that conclusion more or less out of the air too?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Human vermin.

Under sucker Biden's tab.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are over 10,000 under the international bridge in Del Rio right now waiting to be picked up by the border patrol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs had 2001 - 2006 to 'fix' immigrations, but Repugs need the immigration "problem" to campaign on for votes, like CC, of the "blood and soil", racist hate-driven Christian Euro-White Male Supremacsists.

btw, a new group arriving is 1000s of Haitians fleeing dictatorship and natural catastrophes.

America has ed Haiti after the French got done ing Haiti.

( After the previous earthquake, American Red Cross collected $500M from sympathetic Americans (not Repugs) and built SIX HOUSES. )
    Powerful post.

Yea I say we let the Haitins in after all the mess we caused there.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What rhetoric is that?

"Land of Opportunity?"
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free?"

Honestly given the ongoing hiring issues I keep hearing about I'm surprised more small business owners aren't becoming more pro-immigration.

Thread Information