San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We need to train these poodles how to take it up the ass and like it"

How this retqrded looking clown is Pentagon voice is mindboggling

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden made a great America first move undermining the Frenchies and making the Aussie/UK military deal. I approved tbh.

Now if he'll just ink the bilateral UK trade deal that Trump started but couldn't finish due to covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

UK disgusted at our botched afghan exit
    I was actually curious what this meant for the UK and they seemed to have completely forgotten about Afghanistan already. I watched Boris Johnson's Q&A in the parliament. They love America again and love this new AUKUS deal. Even he labor party was showering Boris Johnson with praise! USA USA USA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    back in the club

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    M crn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is France more mad at us than Australia? It's was Australia's decision and they came to us, not the other way around or so it was reported.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is the new TSA.

Guy double downs on his re ed shtick every time his last one just failed. Give it a few days before you make one of your ill fated calls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is France more mad at us than Australia? It's was Australia's decision and they came to us, not the other way around or so it was reported.
    They recalled their amb from Kangarooland too

These aussies are weird mofo. At least they could have.notified.france beforehand

This onsession of trying to confront China..they gonna get wrecked

USA will only.fight for.Australia till.the last Aussie is dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They recalled their amb from Kangarooland too

These aussies are weird mofo. At least they could have.notified.france beforehand

This onsession of trying to confront China..they gonna get wrecked

USA will only.fight for.Australia till.the last Aussie is dead
    https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pac...ld-be-scrapped

Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Friday he had raised the possibility that Australia might scrap a 2016 submarine deal with a French company in talks with the French president in June, rejecting French criticism that it had not been warned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France didn't recall the French ambassador to the UK though. Looks like UK has really turned the tables here from the Brexit negotiations. They look much stronger now than they did back then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is following the Trump plan for the new new world order

He is ing the EU grifters and France is realizing they are hitched to a wagon with broken wheels

Jean-Yves Le Drian, France’s foreign minister, told Franceinfo radio that the submarine deal was a “unilateral, brutal, unpredictable decision” by the United States, and he compared the American move to the rash and sudden policy shifts common during the Trump administration.

Underscoring its fury, France canceled a gala scheduled for Friday at its embassy in Washington to mark the 240th anniversary of a Revolutionary War battle.

“This looks like a new geopolitical order without binding alliances,” said Nicole Bacharan, a researcher at Sciences Po in Paris. “To confront China, the United States appears to have chosen a different alliance, with the Anglo-Saxon world separate from France.”
    Britain’s partnership with the United States in the deal is another irritant to France, after the British exit from the European Union and Mr. Johnson’s embrace of a “Global Britain” strategy aimed largely at the Indo-Pacific region. Longstanding French su ion of an Anglophone cabal pursuing its own interests to the exclusion of France is never far beneath the surface.
    I'm very pleased about this

If Biden completely collapses NATO and the EU, I'll be voting for the senile old mummy in '24

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little noticed is that Japan is moving forward with the new new world order deal they made with Trump

Japan Conducts Nationwide Military Exercise for First Time in 30 Years
    https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...0-years-193845

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little noticed is that Japan is moving forward with the new new world order deal they made with Trump

I have so many problems with Trump that I truly can't count them all, but I will say that he also got South Korea to pay us more to subsidize our troop presence in South Korea. That needed to be done to be fair. Although Biden sealed the final deal which was fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dont forget Biden admin is also rejoining forces w Israel. They will most likely Iran soon.

Just like Trump planned it.

MAGA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have so many problems with Trump that I truly can't count them all, but I will say that he also got South Korea to pay us more to subsidize our troop presence in South Korea. That needed to be done to be fair. Although Biden sealed the final deal which was fair.
    Well Trumps flaws were many but his greatness was recognizing the road to nowhere we were on by aimlessly following the post cold war global order, unlike Hillary. In the end he cut bilateral deals with everyone who matters going forward Japan, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, and almost the UK. Biden is following his plan

The one country who could and should be a major force in the new new world order where the USA turns inward and is no longer the sole global security guarantor is France. France is still hitched to the EU/NATO and it does not serve their interest to remain so. They'll figure it out in time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont forget Biden admin is also rejoining forces w Israel. They will most likely Iran soon.

Just like Trump planned it.

MAGA
    Yeah that's the one spot where I'm not sure how things will turn out. Such a ed up region. Rightfully Israel and Saudi should not exist and the Persians and Turks should dominate the region. Getting from here to there would be a bloodbath tho. Not sure it's avoidable in the long run.

Maybe we Brits can take over the mess they created again

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"We need to train these poodles how to take it up the ass and like it"

How this retqrded looking clown is Pentagon voice is mindboggling

Of course they stipulate to mass child murder of a Friday.

tee, hee.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I didn't even know those zipperheads were permitted to touch a gun, much less conduct war (((games.)))

I guess it's all right being just (((war games))) and not Sunday morning wake-up calls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Trumps flaws were many but his greatness was recognizing the road to nowhere we were on by aimlessly following the post cold war global order, unlike Hillary. In the end he cut bilateral deals with everyone who matters going forward Japan, South Korea, Canada, Mexico, and almost the UK. Biden is following his plan

The one country who could and should be a major force in the new new world order where the USA turns inward and is no longer the sole global security guarantor is France. France is still hitched to the EU/NATO and it does not serve their interest to remain so. They'll figure it out in time.
    In Europe, the debate around significantly increased military spending is framed as a decision between either investing in weapons of war or investing in schools/healthcare/infrastructure... so military spending almost always losses out... and the debate can be framed that way because they know that with NATO the US will carry the lion's share of the defense burden in Europe. But maybe perceptions are changing of the NATO and the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's the one spot where I'm not sure how things will turn out. Such a ed up region. Rightfully Israel and Saudi should not exist and the Persians and Turks should dominate the region. Getting from here to there would be a bloodbath tho. Not sure it's avoidable in the long run.

Maybe we Brits can take over the mess they created again
    We are pulling our Patriots all of them out of Saudi. We are getting closer to qatar btw

Sauds must be scrambling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are pulling our Patriots sll of them out of Saudi. We are getting closer to qatar btw
    Qatar was basically the MVP partner in the Afghan airlift.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    over diesel powered subs?

sorry, France.

good move, Aussie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    over diesel powered subs?

sorry, France.

good move, Aussie.
    I think they called it "the contract of the century" that was just lost.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Europe, the debate around significantly increased military spending is framed as a decision between either investing in weapons of war or investing in schools/healthcare/infrastructure... so military spending almost always losses out... and the debate can be framed that way because they know that with NATO the US will carry the lion's share of the defense burden in Europe. But maybe perceptions are changing of the NATO and the US.
    Well this is why we haven't been able to have nice things. I think it was worth it post WWII because of the red menace but since their collapse we've just been pretty aimless about what the future should look like. It doesn't matter if you love/hate Trump, he changed the future. Left and right now agree it's time for America to step back from it's role #AmericaFirst

Of course if we step back who can step up. Well the same imperial powers who always have Japan, UK, France lead the way. This time with daddy America behind them (not in front) and always with the knowledge that daddy can spank the out of them if they go back to their old less desirable ways.

Thread Information