Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's welch, not Welsh. Welsh is the official demonym for people from the commonwealth of Wales, United Kingdom. Get it straight.

I welched on being in' done with the NFL because I realized over the long spring and summer that there really isn't a whole lot more to my life these days than the NFL. Now that the NBA has been complete garbage since May 14, 2017 and my college partying days are long gone. Sad, but, true.
    Eh, no.

Ancestors said welsh because Welsh are a people that are not trustworthy.

The Welsh do not like the term but if they had been trustworthy, this would not be an issue.

Just like Scots cannot say Campbell without spitting.

Know your history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Overt patriotism is a turn off, tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Overt patriotism is a turn off, tbh
    Left wing globalism is a major turn off tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do we showcase how great our nation is? I know, have a bunch of half naked chicks to show how we objectify women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do we showcase how great our nation is? I know, have a bunch of half naked chicks to show how we objectify women.
    Dumb argument. And not just a left wing argument.... just dumb. I've known, and known of, plenty of left wing chicks that also like to be naked to express themselves and believe the human body shouldn't be censored by religious zealots. These are obviously right wing girls, but, in any case, censoring the female body because we think they might be "objectified" is re ed. Women who are attractive, regardless of their politics or religion, may choose to show off their bodies or not, and as men it is NOT our right to tell them not to... or step in as "white knights" saying they are objectified when in reality it is Their Body, Their Choice. ®

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb argument. And not just a left wing argument.... just dumb. I've known, and known of, plenty of left wing chicks that also like to be naked to express themselves and believe the human body shouldn't be censored by religious zealots. These are obviously right wing girls, but, in any case, censoring the female body because we think they might be "objectified" is re ed. Women who are attractive, regardless of their politics or religion, may choose to show off their bodies or not, and as men it is NOT our right to tell them not to... or step in as "white knights" saying they are objectified when in reality it is Their Body, Their Choice. ®
    Isn’t realize the country is all right wing. Gotcha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t realize the country is all right wing. Gotcha.
    If your preference is for left wing chicks, there's plenty of tatted and pierced hippies with unnaturally dyed hair that you can google.

Thread Information