Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tom presented with diamond encrusted Tampons this season. Virtually everyone back from the Super Bowl roster including thug and woman hater Antonio Brown weaseling out of any legal woes.
    Surely the refs will be on board peaking per the usual at playoff time. Toms offseason workouts seem 2nd to none. Fabulous for 44.

Off to a nifty 2-0 start.

Bellicheat going with Mac Jones and looking very good so far. Macs passer rating in top 6 fwiw. With the exception of the fumble by RB the Pats are 1-1 instead of 2-0.

Certainly appears the Bucs with Brady are primed for a much better year but let's see what Bellicheat can continue with.
    Feel free to judge by roster also. Example a Bellicheat 10-6 could be considered much better then a Tom 12-4.
    Lets see.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Pity post.

Post Count

I wonder what FAPs explanation will be this time

Brady earn it or another Tampon Tom moment? I've yet to see the play.

1st & 10 at TB 25
    (4:34 - 4th) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to L.Fournette. PENALTY on NE-K.Van Noy, Defensive Pass Interference, 31 yards, enforced at TB 25 - No Play.

Need to see this replay.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Bellicheat most def in the running to win Year 2.

Brady will be without hood rat for 3 games.
    Shouldn't slow the Bucs down too much. BradyRef prolly gonna step up per par.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown suspended 3 games for COVID-19 violation (espn.com)

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Bill carried Fraud Brady tbh

11-4 Tampon Bay has the Division wrapped and prolly going to be #2 seed with bye.

9-6 Pats prolly going to close 11-6 but low chance of catching Bills. So, WildCard.

Who's better so far?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Bill is doing this with a rookie QB who has been mediocre all year, but got a weird amount of praise for making routine plays during the Pats winning streak. He’s been solid for a rookie, but compared to the average NFL quarterback Mac Jones is bad. Bill is winning in spite of him, although Bill has made some terrible coaching decisions, most notably in that Dallas game.

Brady has been really good when his weapons are healthy, and shockingly bad when they’re not. I don’t think anybody can put him on the Rodgers/Mahomes level anymore, but I still wouldn’t bet against him winning another Super Bowl before he’s done.

Overall I’d give Bill a B+ and Brady a B- on the season.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If Belichick had a more ordinary coaching role I'd say him, but he's the one who assembled a roster of C+ talent getting paid B+ money, so I'm not going to give him credit for "overachieving" with the dog talent he chose for himself.

I'm also optimistic about Matt Jones long term. He was by no means a pro bowler this year but I think he'd get better if the receivers / tight ends he was throwing to weren't terrible.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    If Belichick had a more ordinary coaching role I'd say him, but he's the one who assembled a roster of C+ talent getting paid B+ money, so I'm not going to give him credit for "overachieving" with the dog talent he chose for himself.

I'm also optimistic about Matt Jones long term. He was by no means a pro bowler this year but I think he'd get better if the receivers / tight ends he was throwing to weren't terrible.
    I think Mac potentially is very comparable to someone like Stafford or Tony Romo in that he’s good enough to be a mid level franchise QB and possibly win a Super Bowl, but he’ll never make the team around him better. An 11-win capable roster will win exactly 11 games with Mac, a 5 win roster will win 5 games.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I think Mac potentially is very comparable to someone like Stafford or Tony Romo in that he’s good enough to be a mid level franchise QB and possibly win a Super Bowl, but he’ll never make the team around him better. An 11-win capable roster will win exactly 11 games with Mac, a 5 win roster will win 5 games.
    Agreed, which means that Belichick needs to realize the team actually needs competent receivers to compliment Jones. Belichick still seems to stubbornly believe he has a quarterback who can come within a few plays of winning the AFC with Reche Caldwell as his top receiver.

Of course Tampon Tom gets every break possible in the final weeks to move up to #2 seed.

Rams can't close.
    Cowgirls are who they are
    Cardinals go into tailspin.

Hand stuff to Tom he will take it.

Looks like Tom just sealed Year 2 in the Bellicheat vs Brady.

Bills 47
    Pats 10

*5 min left.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looks like Tom just sealed Year 2 in the Bellicheat vs Brady.

Bills 47
    Pats 10

*5 min left.
    Definitely not sealed... I'm predicting the Eagles and their run game upset the Bucs in Tampa tomorrow morning/early afternoon. If Philly wins, Belichick did better than Brady.

Post Count
    ha

remember det time someone here said bill had a better year than tom last year

det was funny, bet he didn't wanna go talk to the ol ball coach after det one

Definitely not sealed... I'm predicting the Eagles and their run game upset the Bucs in Tampa tomorrow morning/early afternoon. If Philly wins, Belichick did better than Brady.
    Brady with the better Year 2.

2-0.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    great prediction nostradumbass

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Belichick should have just retired after the 2019 season. He's gonna end up ruining his legacy after he spends the next 5 years tripping over trying to win without Brady.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Bellichick, Popovich

Bellichick, Popovich
    Night, Day.

10-7 with a playoff appearance.
    Popped won't sniff that again.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Belichick should have just retired after the 2019 season. He's gonna end up ruining his legacy after he spends the next 5 years tripping over trying to win without Brady.
    He’s gotta completely overhaul the LB position and get more weapons for Mac, good thing we didn’t blow all our cap space on B- free agents…

Thread Information