Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawyers get paid. You don’t. You’re just addicted to arguing online. The funny thing about it is that you never win any of these stupid arguments. You constantly get on. The only person who thinks you win any of these arguments is that moron with calf tats. What’s the point? Honest question.
    So a is bad but a pros ute is good. Nobody wins arguments here because there's no one here ready or willing to even consider what's being said. See how fast you lost? You said getting paid to argue things you don't believe in is ok, but doing it for the of it isn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a is bad but a pros ute is good. Nobody wins arguments here because there's no one here ready or willing to even consider what's being said. See how fast you lost? You said getting paid to argue things you don't believe in is ok, but doing it for the of it isn't.
    I didn’t say arguing for the of it isn't ok, I asked what the point of it is? Stop putting words in my mouth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t say arguing for the of it isn't ok, I asked what the point of it is? Stop putting words in my mouth
    You said I am not being honest, but I am doing exactly what I said I was doing. Don't try to move the goalpost.

What's the point of you asking me these questions when I have already answered them months ago? What's the point of any of the discussions that happen here? Why are you here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said I am not being honest, but I am doing exactly what I said I was doing. Don't try to move the goalpost.

What's the point of you asking me these questions when I have already answered them months ago? What's the point of any of the discussions that happen here? Why are you here?
    I’m just making observations on your internet shtick. Does that bother you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just making observations on your internet shtick. Does that bother you?
    No it doesn't bother me.

So again, what's the point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it doesn't bother me.

So again, what's the point?
    I asked you first. What is the point of you arguing points you don’t actually believe? Just honing your internet lawyer skillz?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you first. What is the point of you arguing points you don’t actually believe? Just honing your internet lawyer skillz?
    I already answered you. If you're just here making observations, what's your incentive for doing so? See how easy you paint yourself into a corner? Now you'll need to beat a hasty retreat to lick your wounds. Go ahead and exit with what you consider a "gotheem" parting shot, I won't even guard the basket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already answered you. If you're just here making observations, what's your incentive for doing so? See how easy you paint yourself into a corner? Now you'll need to beat a hasty retreat to lick your wounds. Go ahead and exit with what you consider a "gotheem" parting shot, I won't even guard the basket.
    Refresh my memory. What’s the point of arguing points you don’t agree with? What’s the point of you consistently getting on over and over again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, I might have missed your point upstream. Just so I have this straight…you choose to get on because there are more liberals on this site than conservatives and you don’t like the conservatives getting “dog piled” while the liberals make convincing arguments?

That cute theory might make sense if you actually won an argument now and again.
    Last edited by Th'Pusher; 05-22-2022 at 11:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really come off as a deluded sanctimonious prick. Is it intentional?
    did my question hurt your feelings? I notice you didn't answer it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a woman a mere brood sow or another equal person?

simple stuff, agree or disagree, what say you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phobic

You're the one always accusing me of engaging in same sex dialogues.
    accusing?

you do.

you recently spoke of fertilizing an egg in spurraider21's mouth. is that not erotic ideation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, WH, Chumpdumper and Boutons are social butterflies
    How would you know, tbh.

Turn it around on yourself, what do you see?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is a woman a mere brood sow or another equal person?

simple stuff, agree or disagree, what say you?
    Only a sanctimonious prick would even ask that question. Having been happily married for 40 years to the same life partner I can assure you that I dont consider women to just be brood sows and I doubt anyone else in here believes that either. But don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back for being so enlightened.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Glory days are over. I grew up in the 90s. There is typically a technological boom to extend us. Do not doubt human kind to find a new game to play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    accusing?

you do.

you recently spoke of fertilizing an egg in spurraider21's mouth. is that not erotic ideation?

Sounds like phobic ranting to me. You must be a blast to hang out with, Frazier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a sanctimonious prick would even ask that question. Having been happily married for 40 years to the same life partner I can assure you that I dont consider women to just be brood sows and I doubt anyone else in here believes that either. But don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back for being so enlightened.
    He's a huge flag waver, only his flag has his own image and credo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would you know, tbh.

Turn it around on yourself, what do you see?
    When you see me doing an all nighter with no one responding, and me quoting myself over and over, find me and shoot me in the head.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Women's freedom to access appropriate medical care is being taken away by pro-life loons in your party, but I'm a sanctimonious prick for asking questions about y'alls state of mind?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you see me doing an all nighter with no one responding, and me quoting myself over and over, find me and shoot me in the head.
    some people work nights, profe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like phobic ranting to me. You must be a blast to hang out with, Frazier.
    PoppingTowelsInTheLockerRoom.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a huge flag waver, only his flag has his own image and credo.
    you spend way more time talking about me, but you have a point: any poster with a determinate topical take is waving a flag, pointing out something they think interesting or important, or relating the topic to personal belief.

Coin of the realm on a current events board, tbh. So is avoiding topics and telling posters you disagree with they suck, your schtick.

What you cannot correct you can at least insult, profe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    accusing?

you do.

Do you think SR21 has a egg in his mouth? I was thinking it would be embedded in his throat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think SR21 has a egg in his mouth? I was thinking it would be embedded in his throat.
    *yawns

Thread Information