View Poll Results: What do you hate Poop for the most?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ruining our relationship with Kawhi & trading him

8 15.09%
  • Nonstop Political Woke Crap

20 37.74%
  • Benching Timmy with 28.3 seconds left in Game 6

25 47.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh.

I honestly can't decide.

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I love Gregg Popovich.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if he wasn't coach, you wouldn't be on this board ... so, that

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could come up with more reasons of why i hate gits on this board.

I make love to pressure. CapitalEmm's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflake ass people are mad at the political stuff because deep down they know Pop is right.

If anything I’m more mad at him bringing Manu off the bench his entire career. Manu was probably a top 3 SG most seasons, but now he might not even be first ballot HoF because casual fans think he’s bench-tier.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smelling bad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's closer than I would have guessed.

Sign of a well-made poll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's closer than I would have guessed.

Sign of a well-made poll.
    The entirety of Spurstalk MAGA is gonna answer one way and one way only because of rote idiocy, the rest will split between the other two rational options. Ergo, a poll that looks equally balanced when in reality those daft clanfolk and just daft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised you still have a bunch of idiots who believe Kawhi could have still somehow stayed in SA if it wasn't for Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a hard one. I guess it's toss up between being 'the most winning team in all team sports for 20 years' and '5 NBA championships in 15 years.' Him taking the USA Olympic Team to a gold medal also is a great reason to "hate" him.

Would the OP please come round out our rock garden? He will be one of the dimmest rocks we have, but he won't know the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is the military pecking order option?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate is a strong word i will not associate with Pop ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing really. Pop has been great for San Antonio. He established a culture, helped usher in championships, and is a BIG part of the community. There's nothing to really hate him for and so much to be grateful for. I guess what hurt my fandom the most was game 6. but I put that on the players rather than the coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh.

I honestly can't decide.
    Get ya punk ass outta here. Go back to North Texas. Pop coached the Spurs to 5 rings. There is nothing we hate about him. Calling him Poop is so disrespectful.

Mods should shut you and this thread down for such blaspheme.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw/West combo that got destroyed by OKC in 2016 and Pop refused to adjust.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Pop when he decide to not play a bench player after a solid outing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ya punk ass outta here. Go back to North Texas. Pop coached the Spurs to 5 rings. There is nothing we hate about him. Calling him Poop is so disrespectful.

Mods should shut you and this thread down for such blaspheme.
    I'm actually in West Michigan right now. First day of fall... trees starting to change color outside... high of 56 degrees, overcast day, just gorgeous weather, couldn't be more perfect outside. Enjoy your 98 degree / 110 heat index first day of "fall" in exas,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw/West combo that got destroyed by OKC in 2016 and Pop refused to adjust.
    Oh yeah, Diaw/West.

But what about Bonner and Blair when played together to the max against, say, Phoenix in '10 or Memphis in '11? That was a dynamic duo, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing really. Pop has been great for San Antonio. He established a culture, helped usher in championships, and is a BIG part of the community. There's nothing to really hate him for and so much to be grateful for. I guess what hurt my fandom the most was game 6. but I put that on the players rather than the coach.
    Really? Who was going to going to grab a critical defensive rebound against a Chris Bosh in that situation? Certainly not soft-ass Diaw...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing to hate about the man, quite the opposite. However, if he was "over himself" he should have quit the Spurs a few years back allowing for a proper rebuild. He is responsible for the limbo of nothingness the team is at right now and has been for a few years. He simply doesn't see it that way because of his ego.
    The team needs a young, hungry, forward thinking coach right now that can plan a future for the organisation. Pop, for obvious reasons, is not that person any longer and for obvious reasons too, no one will challenge his authority internally, he will call his own number. Let's hope he does it sooner than later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Manu situation was necessary. It was a genius move and both knew it. What I couldn’t get over was not signing Scola, which could’ve meant 1-2 rings, with Scola banging against Pau, Randolph, Ibaka. Possibly Timmy tying MJ or surpassing ring count and in GOAT conversation, preventing Kobe from his 4th and 5th ring, etc. That move was the only thing I regret Spurs doing. With Kawhi, he was gone and nothing the PATFO could’ve done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, Diaw/West.

But what about Bonner and Blair when played together to the max against, say, Phoenix in '10 or Memphis in '11? That was a dynamic duo, no?
    Spurs '10 and '11 teams were pretty meh. 2016 was probably the best non le Spurs team ever except maybe 2013. Spurs should have been playing the Cavs in the finals that year and we were robbed of an epic series against pre Durant Warriors in the WCF all because Pop let Diaw and West get obliterated on the glass and didn't adjust at all. Really the most glaring one to me. Especially since it was Tim's last year

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trading Kawhi for young players and lottery picks is unforgiveable. He could have easily just held on to him until a team got desperate. We could have easily gotten the haul the pelicans got for AD if Pop wasn't such a pussy. We could have gotten every single draft pick from the clippers for eternity + shai if Pop wasn't such a pussy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's high was 87

Thread Information