Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^So whoever that is doesn't know what they're talking about. Young's been aggregatable since he was acquired. Plus, they aren't going to trade Young to clear roster spots. That's dumb on its face and basically impossible to boot. They don't have 15 guys who NEED to make this team. It'll be okay if they cut someone who turns out to be decent later on.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^So whoever that is doesn't know what they're talking about. Young's been aggregatable since he was acquired. Plus, they aren't going to trade Young to clear roster spots. That's dumb on its face and basically impossible to boot. They don't have 15 guys who NEED to make this team. It'll be okay if they cut someone who turns out to be decent later on.
    Young is very valuable as a team, glue guy in general. He's definitely a piece a team would trade for later in the season.. you don't just trade a guy like this for any off pick... He is very consistent with his production and his leadership and toughness could be very useful this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My worry with a Thad young potential trade tbh is let’s be real… he’ll lose trade value playing for the spurs imo when has a vet ever increased his trade value playing on the spurs? Will end up releasing him just like LMA last year if we dont move him early

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My worry with a Thad young potential trade tbh is let’s be real… he’ll lose trade value playing for the spurs imo when has a vet ever increased his trade value playing on the spurs? Will end up releasing him just like LMA last year if we dont move him early
    for the culture!!!!

Thread Information