Responding to someone you claimed to have on ignore

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey remember when you claimed Trump was at Ground Zero on 9/11 rescuing people?
    Hey remember that time when you weren't a drain on your mother and society you fat ing loser? I can't wait til you choke bro.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey remember that time when you weren't a drain on your mother and society you fat ing loser? I can't wait til you choke bro.
    I’ll take your reply as confirmation that you don’t remember, so let me remind you -
    Were those "current" and past presidents at ground zero on 9/11/01 like President Trump was while helping others get to safety?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were those "current" and past presidents at ground zero on 9/11/01 like President Trump was while helping others get to safety?
    I’ll take your reply as confirmation that you don’t remember, so let me remind you -

Mono - you are a bad man!
    Last edited by Ef-man; 09-26-2021 at 08:35 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd "no thread specified" comes up when I click the quote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd "no thread specified" comes up when I click the quote.
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...3#post10600583

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Fortunately this group is not an official club in the University. The school took a middle ground response which somewhat defends the radicals and that's disappointing. One of the girls behind the camera was charged with a felony last summer for activism. Reading the ASU reddit page, students were overwhelmingly against them. But the guys were also clearly trolling. Both parties involved are part of the overall problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I realized that when i responded. Still, the linky in the quote doesn't work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did he not help out? He said he did and so did others... You turned it in to him lending a hand andnot gathering resources(people and whatnot) to help at ground zero.

I might be wrong but I'm def not wrongthat you're a fat with the worst chance to fight off the China Virus. Good luck to you you obese loser!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did he not help out? He said he did and so did others... You turned it in to him lending a hand andnot gathering resources(people and whatnot) to help at ground zero.

I might be wrong but I'm def not wrongthat you're a fat with the worst chance to fight off the China Virus. Good luck to you you obese loser!
    Name one person besides Trump who confirmed that he was at Ground Zero helping people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on guys. Give Kori a break. He made a simple mistake. No way did he actually think Trump was physically at ground zero rescuing people alongside firefighters and other emergency personnel.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Koriwhat seriously thinks Trump’s fatass was at ground zero helping people evacuate?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Responding to someone you claimed to have on ignore
    "hypocrisy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on guys. Give Kori a break. He made a simple mistake. No way did he actually think Trump was physically at ground zero rescuing people alongside firefighters and other emergency personnel.
    I never even claimed that. Mono somewhat did as well as financially handing out money to people. I claimed none of those whatsoever. Mono is just a bitter ing loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koriwhat seriously thinks Trump’s fatass was at ground zero helping people evacuate?
    That's you who believe that. Find me stating that even once. Again yall believe BD24 whooped my ass, I'm a crackhead, and now Trump was at Ground Zero pulling passports out of the destruction. Yall are the gullible dip s tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I never even claimed that.
    lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's you who believe that. Find me stating that even once. Again yall believe BD24 whooped my ass, I'm a crackhead, and now Trump was at Ground Zero pulling passports out of the destruction. Yall are the gullible dip s tbh.
    lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “at ground zero”

“on 9/11/01”

“like President Trump was”

“while helping others get to safety”

I didn’t even need to take anything out of context, it’s word for word right there. Yet now we get -

”I NEVER SAID THAT!”

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never even claimed that. Mono somewhat did as well as financially handing out money to people. I claimed none of those whatsoever. Mono is just a bitter ing loser.

Its okay! You made a mistake and Mono made a little joke that you took to heart and got butt hurt over. Just own your mistake and forget about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know Trill, I was under the impression you could take a joke but damn you've done all you could to convince others that you didn't merely make a freudian slip...

You'll jump through hoops to convince others that you didn't make a mistake... A ing mistake? Weird bro!

That's how I know you're a weak male tbh.

^^^^^

This was the advice you gave me when I called Helen Slater, Kelly. Take your own advice bro!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    “at ground zero”

“on 9/11/01”

“like President Trump was”

“while helping others get to safety”

I didn’t even need to take anything out of context, it’s word for word right there. Yet now we get -

”I NEVER SAID THAT!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall believe saying at ground zero means literally in that mess? He was not pulling people out of that mess but had financially helped out at ground zero! How hard is this to comprehend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either way, Mono I hope your comorbidities get the best of you!

Thread Information