Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How bout voting for the guy who claimed he had a (plan)? That was over 300,000 dead Americans on mother er Biden's COVID tab ago. You voted for him, Adam.
    Plan didn't include vaxx s...

He did plan to stifle Trump s out of the stimulus check... promises made, promises kept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol DMC policing decorum and sensitivity
    few posters in this forum have been more snide and more dismissive about COVID deaths in the USA, insisting the whole way that they were merely a convenient club to beat Donald Trump with and raising doubts about whether there were any excess deaths in 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did better, he redirected it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under Biden the deaths are mostly stupid people killing themselves and each other, instead of the random COVID deaths of the past. It is what it is, take us to a million for all I care.
    Accounts from the Trump taskforce and early efforts show that Trump and co. didn't take it seriously because it initially hit blue states. The disease wasn't affecting their voters, so they didn't care.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Plan didn't include vaxx s...

He did plan to stifle Trump s out of the stimulus check... promises made, promises kept.
    Where's the in' plan, El? That mother er Biden never had one. Just squattin' on the plain, that sucker.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Accounts from the Trump taskforce and early efforts show that Trump and co. didn't take it seriously because it initially hit blue states. The disease wasn't affecting their voters, so they didn't care.
    That mother er Biden has over 300,000 dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger, RG. And daddy, you ain't ever livin' it down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I full suspect that Trash is buying up medical supplies to give to red states, and deny/punish blue states.
    Elections have consequences
    -----------------------------------

... If you get your pandemic information from Trump you ing deserve to die. Whether you do or dont get it pretty much comes down to personal responsibility and how you act yourself....
    Doubt you will get CC to admit the first part about the modern anti-vax jackasses that are predominantly read teamers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    -----------------------------------

Doubt you will get CC to admit the first part about the modern anti-vax jackasses that are predominantly read teamers.
    That mother er Biden has over 300,000 dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger, RG. And daddy, you ain't ever livin' it down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's the in' plan, El? That mother er Biden never had one. Just squattin' on the plain, that sucker.
    Not his fault you don't want to get a free vaccine... what happened with bootstraps and ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not his fault you don't want to get a free vaccine... what happened with bootstraps and ?
    He never had a plan. Just lied because it was easy.

300,000 dead Americans later he's tossed up his hands and movin' on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

now you're upset that the POTUS lied?

Sorry, you have zero room for that after the previous fartface. You just don't like who the liar is now, especially since he beat the our of your guy.

It is what it is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    now you're upset that the POTUS lied?

Sorry, you have zero room for that after the previous fartface. You just don't like who the liar is now, especially since he beat the our of your guy.

It is what it is.
    Now it's your guy you don't care about lying. You ain't nary better.

You damn right "It is what it is." El, and I'm countin' coup on that sucker squattin' in that White House. Over 300,000 dead American's on Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

& counting, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now it's your guy you don't care about lying. You ain't nary better.

You damn right "It is what it is." El, and I'm countin' coup on that sucker squattin' in that White House. Over 300,000 dead American's on Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

& counting, son.
    You president Joe Biden ain't going anywhere... not at least until the midterms... chop chop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You president Joe Biden ain't going anywhere... not at least until the midterms... chop chop.
    He ain't mine...mine remains...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let us hope the old man remains with us and in good health over the next few years...because...Kamala

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Here's the thing - he probably is simply lying on multiple accounts. But he also seems to have early dementia so it can all be chalked up as senior moments. So he will never be held accountable for it. Running him was actually quite genius by the Democrats when you think about it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Here's the thing - he probably is simply lying on multiple accounts. But he also seems to have early dementia so it can all be chalked up as senior moments. So he will never be held accountable for it. Running him was actually quite genius by the Democrats when you think about it.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    thread is a chicken pussy and a massive hypocrite. no point is discussing anything with someone who is purposely disingenuous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread bunkered down in the cuck shed, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thread is a chicken pussy and a massive hypocrite. no point is discussing anything with someone who is purposely disingenuous
    + I'm a venerated warrior of the Cherokee Nation and thus I will count coup upon that mother er that is squattin' in the White House.

Him got 300,000 dead Americans on his side of COVID Death Ledger.

& counting, papoose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread bunkered down in the cuck shed, tbh

Winester thawing out at his own pace.

tee, hee.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    + I'm a venerated warrior of the Cherokee Nation and thus I will count coup upon that mother er that is squattin' in the White House.

Him got 300,000 dead Americans on his side of COVID Death Ledger.

& counting, papoose.
    no, you're a sad old loser sitting on his fat ass posting on a computer all day long. you're a clown and your schtick is trash. off you old

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no, you're a sad old loser sitting on his fat ass posting on a computer all day long. you're a clown and your schtick is trash. off you old
    They were selling your .

Oops, that ain't you. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry me a river. At least I didn't vote for the guy who wanted to reduce testing so his numbers would look better and helped to promote "Covid doesn't exist" conspiracies.

I don't know anyone here whose friends and family died of covid after refusing to be vaccinated. Feel free to put me in touch with them. (You won't, because you're talking out of your ass)
    You could have simply apologized. after it was pointed out to you that not everyone dying is anti-vax. But then Joe redirected the death intentionally. I hope your god forgives you but that's between you two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let us hope the old man remains with us and in good health over the next few years...because...Kamala
    should've put an asterisk on det one...

Thread Information