Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I'm not sure what to make of this so far. I've seen 5 episodes so far and I barely have any clue what's going on with the murder investigation.

Watching Steve Martin today is like watching an old athlete try to hang on too long which is odd because he's not that that old. But his comedic timing is so far gone it's almost sad to watch.

Selena Gomez is just miserable.

Martin Short is the one carrying this show, whatever it is. There was one line where he was in the elevator with Sting that had me lol.

Anyone else see this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not sure what to make of this so far. I've seen 5 episodes so far and I barely have any clue what's going on with the murder investigation.

Watching Steve Martin today is like watching an old athlete try to hang on too long which is odd because he's not that that old. But his comedic timing is so far gone it's almost sad to watch.

Selena Gomez is just miserable.

Martin Short is the one carrying this show, whatever it is. There was one line where he was in the elevator with Sting that had me lol.

Anyone else see this?
    I watched three episodes but gave up on it. It was OK but not good enough to keep me from looking for something else to watch. Gomez is hard to watch.

Thread Information