Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (there was never any doubt in my mind about it)
    Pretty obvious that is where the train is headed. He may be the first that is somewhat honest about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's stopping the Capitalist/Christian fascism

the Dems can't

citizens can't

SCOTUS6 won't, are pro-Capitalist, pro-fascist
    Christianity is dying the slow death of ideological drift.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to see you've moved past pretending to be a reasonable guy to expousing loud and proud fascism.
    right wing populism is fascism adjacent at best

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to see you've moved past pretending to be a reasonable guy to expousing loud and proud fascism.
    Much better fascism than communism

I wouldn't mind if DJT's kids conquered the country and announced we were converting to a monarchy under their newly-royal family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the problem is people are getting generally more radical one way or the other, and Christianity is a relatively middle-of-the-road political ideology. Islam is rising fast because it attracts far right wing misogynist phobe ultra conservatives while atheism is also rising fast because it attracts far left wing delicate people. The middle is being gutted out from humanity, which is unfortunate for sure.

I'm a rainbow spotted unicorn, an atheist right leaning libertarian millennial.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the remaining Christian supremacists/nationalists got their hacks on SCOTUS

I read that the SOCTUS6 will weaponize "freedom of expression"

I bet nearly all of the 80% evangelicals who voted for Trash, twice, will always vote Repug

America is ed and un able
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-28-2021 at 05:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right wing populism is fascism adjacent at best
    right wing populism... maybe.

the purer strains of delta variant white nationalism... not so much.

That delta variant seems to be supplanting the original strain.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    right wing populism... maybe.

the purer strains of delta variant white nationalism... not so much.

That delta variant seems to be supplanting the original strain.
    & I'm a totin' 'em up and mounting 'em on mother er Biden's side of the COVID Death Ledger.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Neither will occur. But it is funny to see individuals in this thread cheerlead for a system where they themselves are the diminished and targeted.

You want the best for your own demographic, which might be cold hearted but it is also level headed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither will occur. But it is funny to see individuals in this thread cheerleader for a system where they themselves are the diminished and targeted.

You want the best for your own demographic, which might be cold hearted but it is also level headed.
    unless you're a self loathing white guilt delicate little cucky liberal who wishes they were a gay black non-binary girl with a but instead they're a power bottom who wishes to be forcefully diminished, told what to do, and basically bent over and sodomized by the dystopian authoritarian left.

"My body my choice" applying to abortion is fine, but anyone with a brain also agrees that it should apply to masks or vaccines... but leftists have marshmallows for brains... ergo, they are hypocrites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unless you're a self loathing white guilt delicate little cucky liberal who wishes they were a gay black non-binary girl with a but instead they're a power bottom who wishes to be forcefully diminished, told what to do, and basically bent over and sodomized by the dystopian authoritarian left.

"My body my choice" applying to abortion is fine, but anyone with a brain also agrees that it should apply to masks or vaccines... but leftists have marshmallows for brains... ergo, they are hypocrites.
    STFU stupid white trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU stupid white trash
    White cuck

Eminem is the posterboy for white trash and he's a diehard Democrat, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wouldn't mind if DJT's kids conquered the country and announced we were converting to a monarchy under their newly-royal family.
    lol there are zero communists (seize the means of production,etc.) in the Democratic Party, which commies are you afraid of?

The CPUSA?

They haven't had a single prominent person in US politics since Gus Hall and he barely counts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol there are zero communists in the Democratic Party, which commies are you afraid of?

The CPUSA?

They haven't had a single prominent person in US politics since Gus Hall and he barely counts.
    AOC, squad, and the like. Vax gestapo, mask gestapo, gun control gestapo, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol hyperbole

these are just things you disagree with. nobody is making you wear a mask, get a vaccine or take away your gun.

pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, returning to Clinton era marginal tax rates isn't communism whatsoever and it's a very far cry from Dwight D.Eisenhower era marginal rates...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are cool with that kind of cronyism and incompetence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't even remotely communist. that is pure fantasy.

Making people get vaccinated isn't any more communist than making people wear seat belts, or making sure that buildings have clearly marked fire exits.

If you are all about freedumbs, stop wearing seatbelts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are cool with that kind of cronyism and incompetence?
    I've been a Cowboys fan for 20+ years. I'm used to it. My owner is exactly like DJT senior... and his kids take after him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't even remotely communist. that is pure fantasy.

Making people get vaccinated isn't any more communist than making people wear seat belts, or making sure that buildings have clearly marked fire exits.

If you are all about freedumbs, stop wearing seatbelts.
    Incorrect. You're talking about actually violating someone's body by force. Seat belts are superficial. Fire exits are precautionary and a laughably bad analogy. I'm also against mandatory police blood tests... yeah I support the police to an extent, but not police brutality. I'm fine with saliva or urine tests, you're not really violating their body by taking waste. Involuntary use of needles and extraction of blood? Absolutely inhuman, especially to those who are American citizens and haven't been already proven guilty of something severely bad (rape, agg assault, armed robbery, murder, pedophilia, etc... e.g. DUI does not qualify).

Covid vax mandates are a slippery slope to government/big pharma produced microchips that will purport to keep people healthier, smarter, cure ADHD and dyslexia, etc... but will ultimately end up making people more like robots and include GPS devices that allow big government and big business alike to track and control individual citizens. You want that...? Your left wing globalists and those that sponsor them sure do! It's all about money, power, money, power... control. A fast track to dystopianism, just like in the movies. Your party is slipping down that slippery slope FAST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been a Cowboys fan for 20+ years. I'm used to it. My owner is exactly like DJT senior... and his kids take after him.
    Yup, 20+ years and when was the last time they won a superbowl?

Wonder why?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incorrect. You're talking about actually violating someone's body by force. Seat belts are superficial. Fire exits are precautionary and a laughably bad analogy. I'm also against mandatory police blood tests... yeah I support the police to an extent, but not police brutality. I'm fine with saliva or urine tests, you're not really violating their body by taking waste. Involuntary use of needles and extraction of blood? Absolutely inhuman, especially to those who are American citizens and haven't been already proven guilty of something severely bad (rape, agg assault, armed robbery, murder, pedophilia, etc... e.g. DUI does not qualify).

Covid vax mandates are a slippery slope to government/big pharma produced microchips that will purport to keep people healthier, smarter, cure ADHD and dyslexia, etc... but will ultimately end up making people more like robots and include GPS devices that allow big government and big business alike to track and control individual citizens. You want that...? Your left wing globalists and those that sponsor them sure do! It's all about money, power, money, power... control. A fast track to dystopianism, just like in the movies. Your party is slipping down that slippery slope FAST.
    You've already had several mandatory vaccines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao at all you re TDS having asses in this lame thread

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao at all you re TDS having asses in this lame thread
    Made ya click!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stop wearing a seatbelt, you pussy. That violates your body by force.

Stop wearing a seatbelt and drive however fast you want to. No government should be telling you what to do with your vehicle and body.

In fact, asbestos is a really useful, fireproof material. Government shouldn't tell you not to use it. Go right out and make a nice fireproof wardrobe, and be sure to use a lot of it to line your house to make it fire-proof.

If you don't, you are a total cuck pansy.

Thread Information