Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop can go to Venesuela since the USA is so terrible !
    You say the the USA is "terrible?" I admit that the dumbest people in the world live in the United States, but the national parks are incredible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could have had Ingram, Lonzo, Hart, and a million picks. This would have bent the Lakers over for years considering that Nephew is broken.

Now the Lakers are contending anyway and Pop leading a once proud franchise to the lottery.
    contending with Westbrick, injured AD and 36 year old LeBron y'all ain't winning no rings anytime soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The coaching has been bad, the front office has been very sub optimal and the players are at best a work in progress and a strange mix. Then they draft a young semi skilled teenager places ahead of expected and expect us to be happy. Not much to hope for in the short-term

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The coaching has been bad, the front office has been very sub optimal and the players are at best a work in progress and a strange mix. Then they draft a young semi skilled teenager places ahead of expected and expect us to be happy. Not much to hope for in the short-term
    didnt you say you were going to root for the Wizards since they were doing so well with Westbrook oh wait…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say the the USA is "terrible?" I admit that the dumbest people in the world live in the United States, but the national parks are incredible.
    There are dumb people all over the world. The problem in the US is dumb people don't think they're dumb cause they got a cell phone to Google.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what the Spurs are when they don't win the lottery (twice) and have Drob/TD sitting there waiting... just reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could have had Ingram, Lonzo, Hart, and a million picks. This would have bent the Lakers over for years considering that Nephew is broken.

Now the Lakers are contending anyway and Pop leading a once proud franchise to the lottery.
    Yeah right Lakers didn't have a million picks to give up and only got AD because Silver gifted them the #4 pick that summer. Besides, that poo poo platter. The Pels drafted a generational player and they were still garbage with the Lakers trash around him and they're paying Ingram 30+ mil a year to lead them to the lottery.

Lakers are contending because of LBJ, not because of anything else. You know this in your heart, Fernando

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are dumb people all over the world. The problem in the US is dumb people don't think they're dumb cause they got a cell phone to Google.
    I'll put our idiots against the rest of the world's idiots any day of the week-and ducks can captain the team. "USA!, USA!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As always injuries will factor in.

Supposing Gregg has to go in for scans or be out for Covid protocol. (Thankfully mild since he is vaxxed.)

Could swing as many as 10 wins the Spurs way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic will show you this year that it wasn’t a wasted pick.
    I hope so he has an NBA body for sure I fear they will give up on him before he gets a real chance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah right Lakers didn't have a million picks to give up and only got AD because Silver gifted them the #4 pick that summer. Besides, that poo poo platter. The Pels drafted a generational player and they were still garbage with the Lakers trash around him and they're paying Ingram 30+ mil a year to lead them to the lottery.

Lakers are contending because of LBJ, not because of anything else. You know this in your heart, Fernando
    It's amazing how salty Laker fans still are about the Spurs not giving them Kawhi. I have seen them post many threads on realgm and reddit about how the Spurs screwed up by not giving them Kawhi for Ingram. They really come across as that girl whose not use to rejection and can't handle it when it happens to her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll put our idiots against the rest of the world's idiots any day of the week-and ducks can captain the team. "USA!, USA!"
    Trust me, you win this one, you definitely have the best idiots in the world…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - The most common heir apparents mentioned in league and coaching circles today: Will Hardy, the longtime San Antonio assistant now working under Ime Udoka in Boston; Brett Brown; and Manu Ginobili, who rejoined San Antonio last week as an advisor.

- THE SPURS TALKED with the Philadelphia 76ers about Ben Simmons, but those talks have not gotten far, sources said. They sniffed around intriguing young free agents -- including Lauri Markkanen and John Collins, sources said -- but snared neither.

- The Spurs have also -- justifiably -- turned down offers of single protected first-round picks for some of their core young guys, sources said.

-The howling over McDermott's signing is misplaced, and reminds of the reaction to another rebuilding team -- the Detroit Pistons -- splurging on Kelly Olynyk. The best way to help young attacking ball handlers is to give them space. McDermott and Olynyk do that without adding so many wins as to harm lottery odds. McDermott has also turned into a sneaky-good finisher.

- Opponents will go under screens for Murray, White, Walker, Johnson, and Vassell. They will form a s above the foul line, and dare those guys to hoist 3s. The result will often be a lot of side-to-side passing that generates little north-south traction.

- Young seems like an obvious trade candidate; contenders have already inquired about him, sources said. (He would be a great fit with the Phoenix Suns playing the Dario Saric role.)

-If this really is a top-five defense, the Spurs will be in the play-in race. If it's closer to 10th or average, this could be a painful season -- though with the reward of a high draft pick. It would seem almost impossible for the Spurs to be worse than Houston, Oklahoma City, Detroit, or the Orlando Magic. Beyond that, nothing is guaranteed.

- If the Grizzlies can't agree to an extension with Jaren Jackson Jr., the Spurs loom as an intriguing option.
    Lot of interesting things to unpack here:

- 1sts were offered for some young guys
    - jaren Jackson piece is interesting

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1,2,3 Cancun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me, you win this one, you definitely have the best idiots in the world…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA is ok headed down the toilet right now
    Biden and Harris are destroying it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot of interesting things to unpack here:

- 1sts were offered for some young guys
    - jaren Jackson piece is interesting
    I got a feeling Grizzlies are better with kyle Anderson at the 4 than Jackson. Jackson D is pretty poor. I wonder what trade spurs could offer the grizzlies. Poeltl might be a enough if Landale and Smith work out. I wouldn't give Johnson or vassell. Aminiu contact works here, same as thad young. But grizzlies don't want vets. I think Luka and Walker work out salary wise too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this one lifted from Spurstalk as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect example ! Thanks !

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i see rob and rocalcio got the bad blood still cause Rob think vinnies pic is his ... one of the most underrated aspects of st tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i see rob and rocalcio got the bad blood still cause Rob think vinnies pic is his ... one of the most underrated aspects of st tbh
    Nobody owns Vinny !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a feeling Grizzlies are better with kyle Anderson at the 4 than Jackson. Jackson D is pretty poor. I wonder what trade spurs could offer the grizzlies. Poeltl might be a enough if Landale and Smith work out. I wouldn't give Johnson or vassell. Aminiu contact works here, same as thad young. But grizzlies don't want vets. I think Luka and Walker work out salary wise too.
    None of those guys gets you Jackson. If the Grizzlies do move on from him it will not be for Spurs surplus. I just hate these kind of suggestions that are completely unrealistic. He’s too young to give up on. More likely he will end up getting overpaid rather than traded. If they do trade him it just won’t be for that. He could be the centerpiece to move with picks for a disgruntled (not Simmons) star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of those guys gets you Jackson. If the Grizzlies do move on from him it will not be for Spurs surplus. I just hate these kind of suggestions that are completely unrealistic. He’s too young to give up on. More likely he will end up getting overpaid rather than traded. If they do trade him it just won’t be for that. He could be the centerpiece to move with picks for a disgruntled (not Simmons) star.
    Another unicorn who failed up. Weren’t he and Porzingas supposed to be able to do anything? JJJ’s game is as weak as Simmons mind. You’re probably right, though. Memphis will make the same mistake as Philly, and throw a buttload of money at him, making him untradeable. That’s the number one mistake that NBA teams make: not being able to cast off a failed project and cut their losses.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing how salty Laker fans still are about the Spurs not giving them Kawhi. I have seen them post many threads on realgm and reddit about how the Spurs screwed up by not giving them Kawhi for Ingram. They really come across as that girl whose not use to rejection and can't handle it when it happens to her.
    What's funny is Ingram seems like he's even more empty stats than DeRozan was. Ingram has played with a way better cast and won less games every year than DeRozan since the trade.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lakers could have had kawhi leonard and kept Lonzo, but your boy tried to play hardball, instead of saying "you know what kawhi and lebron on the same team"

Thread Information