Local cable here in California not showing Seahawks/49ers

Interesting
    You in Poland, right? Maybe just adjust the rabbit ears

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    welp the raiders are crap as usual
    Nah, the Chargers are a damn good team, on both sides of the ball. They are a very strong 3-1... hmm, I wonder who beat them? That must be a VERY good team, to have beaten them, imo.

Post Count
    Nah, the Chargers are a damn good team, on both sides of the ball. They are a very strong 3-1... hmm, I wonder who beat them? That must be a VERY good team, to have beaten them, imo.
    aren't you breaking your agreement by posting in here?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    aren't you breaking your agreement by posting in here?
    Yep. It lasted a month.

But then again, I'm not going to go back to my old self of dominating the board or even posting much if at all on game days, it was honestly a useless schtick after more than half of the regulars on here left. It's sad to see what this board has become, but I must acknowledge that I can't single handedly bring it back, so I won't.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Go the back to the reading room Andy.

I promise I won’t Welch

i figured a piece of like you wouldn’t be able to keep his word tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Go the back to the reading room Andy.

I promise I won’t Welch

i figured a piece of like you wouldn’t be able to keep his word tbh

rofl getting butthurt about morality in this cesspool of a website....if someone 'welching' really gets you this worked up it may be time to consider suicide as a viable option imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    rofl getting butthurt about morality in this cesspool of a website....if someone 'welching' really gets you this worked up it may be time to consider suicide as a viable option imo
    Mr. Celibate, how are you holding up ever since the Cuckboys released Jaylon Smith?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Mr. Celibate, how are you holding up ever since the Cuckboys released Jaylon Smith?
    sons if there were stats for gy celebrations, tackles after a 20 yard gain, and diving on the pile after the play is over than Jayboon Smith would be the black Butkus. Needless to say his monkey tik tok antics surely are in high demand...I imagine he’ll find work soon imo

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Jaylon Smith is a good football player.....a good football player....not only a good football player....but a good football player in all three areas.....

gotta a lot of respect for Jaylon Smith....gotta a lot of respect....not only as a player...but as a man.....

now with that being said....if Jerry had just gotten rid of that god damn boogaloo, shuckin and jivin ###### lipped porch monkey earlier, then I'd still have a job with the Dallas Football Cowboys. Don't even get me started on that ######'s jungle dances .... I haven't witnessed anything more sexual since that time Wit (that's Jason Witten....Jason Witten...) walked in on me bottoming for Romo in the shower

Thread Information