Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    i was invited to the wedding of 2 former spurstalk posters who met on this forum.......now that they are having sex they havet posted in years........was she the only real female ever o this site? where are the thots im in san antonio & need to get my wet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i was invited to the wedding of 2 former spurstalk posters who met on this forum.......now that they are having sex they havet posted in years........was she the only real female ever o this site? where are the thots im in san antonio & need to get my wet
    I mean...there's boutons. But she might be a lesbian.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I mean...there's boutons. But she might be a lesbian.
    Lmao Makes total sense now why rawstory and motherjones is "her" dogma.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    "why cant op find a girl on this site to hook up with"

this thread has the volume potential to rival free quattro razor tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Because you're a prison who power bottomed for jesus garcia and has eaten too many men's azzes. Women don't date fudge packers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Have you tried spamming their DM's?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Have you tried spamming their DM's?
    with vids of him eating other men's "azz"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    There are no women on the internet.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    There are no women on the internet.
    Seems to be more true than ever nowadays. you can't even find a real female profile on any of the major non-paying dating sites that isn't a hippopotamus. The rest are obvious fakes/scams.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lmao Trying to find a woman on ST when it's 99% males like BD, Mono, JK, BlaKKKe, Dumpster, and the like.

Goodluck bro!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Lmao Trying to find a woman on ST when it's 99% males like BD, Mono, JK, BlaKKKe, Dumpster, and the like.

Goodluck bro!
    Tim, Manu, Kawhi, the NBA playoffs, the NBA in general, and politically-agnostic Popovich are long gone... might want to get those calf tat spurs lasered off

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tim, Manu, Kawhi, the NBA playoffs, the NBA in general, and politically-agnostic Popovich are long gone... might want to get those calf tat spurs lasered off
    I have been a fan of the spurs long before Popovich became head coach and before Tim was drafted. You just got here bro.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I have been a fan of the spurs long before Popovich became head coach and before Tim was drafted. You just got here bro.
    why aren't you with your wife and kids then? you're too old to be posting on an internet message board as often as you do, Joey.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why aren't you with your wife and kids then? you're too old to be posting on an internet message board as often as you do, Joey.
    Don't have a wife nor kids and I also don't make cringe worthy threads about traveling the USA perving over women I'll never because that's your schtick you ing re ed loser!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Don't have a wife nor kids and I also don't make cringe worthy threads about traveling the USA perving over women I'll never because that's your schtick you ing re ed loser!
    >40 something
    >no wife or kids

. Might want to consult Mark Celibate about the Viability of Suicide, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    >40 something
    >no wife or kids

. Might want to consult Mark Celibate about the Viability of Suicide, tbh
    You think you're so cool rn huh? You're pathetic bro. Your threads and replies are all cringe worthy tbh. Go yourself you IRL troll with your troll ass feet and your begging for pussy endlessly you can't get.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You think you're so cool rn huh? You're pathetic bro. Your threads and replies are all cringe worthy tbh. Go yourself you IRL troll with your troll ass feet and your begging for pussy endlessly you can't get.

'go yourself' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    'go yourself' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet
    You're a ing idiot too bro and sitting on ST doesn't make you "intelligent" or "happy and fulfilled" so off .

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're a ing idiot too bro and sitting on ST doesn't make you "intelligent" or "happy and fulfilled" so off .
    i'm not saying you should commit suicide, but you may want to evaluate/research the possibility of ending your life

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i'm not saying you should commit suicide, but you may want to evaluate/research the possibility of ending your life
    So edgy... You and the rest of the pussies here are all lames.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    He's a loner junkie in his mid 40s, so it would probably take much more than the lethal dose of his drug supply to do it...maybe even more than his means. of course there always is the option to jump off a cliff.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    you're a nearly 50 year old junkie with no family and nobody that cares about you in real life. Just a sad, sad old man. At least Larry has a family and kids and grandkids, even if they are all fat and frumpy

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    the sad part is, OP is probably even sadder than joey tbh... OP was a power bottom in prison and goes down on other dudes for pleasure.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're a nearly 50 year old junkie with no family and nobody that cares about you in real life. Just a sad, sad old man. At least Larry has a family and kids and grandkids, even if they are all fat and frumpy
    You understand I am not close to 50 right?

I'm also no junkie and never have been a junkie but keep pretending buddy just like you pretend to make $150k and whatnot.

You think trolling me is going to make the other losers here finally accept and like you? You're a ing stain bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    the sad part is, OP is probably even sadder than joey tbh... OP was a power bottom in prison and goes down on other dudes for pleasure.
    u have never been to prison so u dont know the culture ..........i ate azz to survive but found out i liked it.......i went to prison at age 15 i was a virgin of course i was targeted by adult inmates.........i got out of prison at 27 i have had coitus with numerous women since then but once the covid lockdown happened i haven't gotten puzzy in over a year..........

Thread Information