Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    u have never been to prison so u dont know the struggle..........i ate azz to survive but found out i liked it.......i went to prison at age 15 i was a virgin of course i was targeted by adult inmates.........i got out of prison at 27 i have had coitus with numerous women since then but once the covid lockdown happened i haven't gotten puzzy in over a year..........
    Weirdest troll/shtick account ever but proceed...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    well we all know the gentleman koriwhat is who he says he is. who else amongst us would pretend to be an overworked and undereating junkie who any consenting female of age would avoid like the plague if they had any choice in the matter. he didnt exactly turn out to be a young mike fassbender did he?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    u have never been to prison so u dont know the culture ..........i ate azz to survive but found out i liked it.......i went to prison at age 15 i was a virgin of course i was targeted by adult inmates.........i got out of prison at 27 i have had coitus with numerous women since then but once the covid lockdown happened i haven't gotten puzzy in over a year..........
    what a sad ing life. Lost his virginity to other dudes and liked it. For twelve. ing. years. This guy should contemplate the V.o.S. tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    well we all know the gentleman koriwhat is who he says he is. who else amongst us would pretend to be an overworked and undereating junkie who any consenting female of age would avoid like the plague if they had any choice in the matter. he didnt exactly turn out to be a young mike fassbender did he?
    Mike Fassbender's wife is ing dreamy. <3

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You and the other losers here are so hard up for yalls child like minds to be right that yall will continuously claim I am some incel, that I'm a junkie of sorts, etc because it makes you feel better about yourself somehow.

I'm no playboy but I do have a lady. I am also not a s bag pervy tattooer but you do realize, or you don't, that it's not a hard deal to score a woman if you are in the line of business that I am in. Again, I am professional about how I go about business unlike other tattooers but there's a plethora of women out there who would trade their body simply for an outline of a $60 tattoo.

You s are just lame and I don't need y'all to prove that to me tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You and the other losers here are so hard up for yalls child like minds to be right that yall will continuously claim I am some incel, that I'm a junkie of sorts, etc because it makes you feel better about yourself somehow.

I'm no playboy but I do have a lady. I am also not a s bag pervy tattooer but you do realize, or you don't, that it's not a hard deal to score a woman if you are in the line of business that I am in. Again, I am professional about how I go about business unlike other tattooers but there's a plethora of women out there who would trade their body simply for an outline of a $60 tattoo.

You s are just lame and I don't need y'all to prove that to me tbh.
    yep, dumpster s. But em good, pussy is pussy; at least you don't pay for it in the ass ("azz") like OP

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yep, dumpster s. But em good, pussy is pussy; at least you don't pay for it in the ass ("azz") like OP
    It's funny how today you choose to troll me when you've been getting railroaded for some time now by the very people you hope will finally take you in you ing hobbit.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's funny how today you choose to troll me when you've been getting railroaded for some time now by the very people you hope will finally take you in you ing hobbit.
    5'8" 135 is a hobbit now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    5'8" 135 is a hobbit now.
    Lmao Did I hit a nerve? ing IRL troll!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy, super desperate for the attention attacks kori and kori totally shat on Andy, the person the board collectively started ignoring before derp. Go looking for Larry like it's a trophy and whiffs. Tries taking kori on and got savaged. LolAndy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Andy, super desperate for the attention attacks kori and kori totally shat on Andy, the person the board collectively started ignoring before derp. Go looking for Larry like it's a trophy and whiffs. Tries taking kori on and got savaged. LolAndy.
    It's "his time" bro so let him revel in it...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    What a cute slap fight between Andy and Joey tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a cute slap fight between Andy and Joey tbh.
    How about that supposed fight you had with me IRL?

Bro you're a IRL just like you're a on the internet! Dude24

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    ay of u thots want to get piped? im free today

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ay of u thots want to get piped? im free today
    most of them haven't posted in 5+ years, and are over 50

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I read RG's wife used to offer up the gash on here.

Thread Information