Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I've seen worse here, tbh... I suspect this has been in the works for a bit, not easy to go clean up every alt as well
    tbh i wasnt even bothered, like you said theres been much worse stuff happen here lol. and i wouldnt expect anything different from a weirdo like derp. speaking of which, just had another good friend die of covid this week. im sure derp is still closely monitoring the forum, so he can get another laugh from this

but yeah he probably flew too close to the sun a few too many times. you have to be a total re to get banned long-term from ST

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    What, does derp have restrictions on his posting right now? Like not being able to start threads or something? He doesn't show as banned or pinked and didn't have all his posts hidden like that got Cosmored.
    usually the little words under the name will say banned, but ive seen before where that didnt get changed. but ive noticed every time someone is banned, their name turns to a thin black font and their avatar disappears, which happened to derp. plus if he had the ability to post, you can guarantee he would have been crying relentlessly on here, DMing us about how he is plotting some kind of revenge lol

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    usually the little words under the name will say banned, but ive seen before where that didnt get changed. but ive noticed every time someone is banned, their name turns to a thin black font and their avatar disappears, which happened to derp. plus if he had the ability to post, you can guarantee he would have been crying relentlessly on here, DMing us about how he is plotting some kind of revenge lol
    LOL nice. Was just thinking maybe he found a new forum to spam once his alts got killed off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh i wasnt even bothered, like you said theres been much worse stuff happen here lol. and i wouldnt expect anything different from a weirdo like derp. speaking of which, just had another good friend die of covid this week. im sure derp is still closely monitoring the forum, so he can get another laugh from this

but yeah he probably flew too close to the sun a few too many times. you have to be a total re to get banned long-term from ST
    Sorry to hear that. The COVID Truther he, foldren, and Cosmored posted was ing infuriating to read after losing close friends and family to COVID. Worst was when Cosmored started posting antivax and started arguing with me about how he was trying to save peoples' lives a couple of hours after I got back from the saddest funeral I have ever been to for a guy who was like a brother to me when we were younger. He caught COVID right before the vaccines started becoming easily available and spent a month in the hospital before it got him. So glad that pos got banned for the disinformation he posted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is fuming from having all of his alt life’s work disappearing, like cosmored!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear that. The COVID Truther he, foldren, and Cosmored posted was ing infuriating to read after losing close friends and family to COVID. Worst was when Cosmored started posting antivax and started arguing with me about how he was trying to save peoples' lives a couple of hours after I got back from the saddest funeral I have ever been to for a guy who was like a brother to me when we were younger. He caught COVID right before the vaccines started becoming easily available and spent a month in the hospital before it got him.
    yeah it really sucks. not many other ways to put it. just a really sad situation with this virus.

i honestly just kind of feel bad for people like that. like what happened in their lives to make them that paranoid and off-balance? mental illness is no joke and imo the only possible way people can become so off base with their reasoning and thinking ability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah it really sucks. not many other ways to put it. just a really sad situation with this virus.

i honestly just kind of feel bad for people like that. like what happened in their lives to make them that paranoid and off-balance? mental illness is no joke and imo the only possible way people can become so off base with their reasoning and thinking ability.
    Yeah, I mean how can any American not have people they care about killed by this virus? You gotta be really divorced from society to not have lost someone who is at least somewhat important to you given we have had >700,000 killed by it here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I mean how can any American not have people they care about killed by this virus? You gotta be really divorced from society to not have lost someone who is at least somewhat important to you given we have had >700,000 killed by it here.
    Lost an uncle I haven't seen in 30 years but I cannot say I've lost someone I cared about yet, at least not to COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can fake that and create that same look yourself by changing your email address and not updating it here, but make sure you put "banned" under your name before you do.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What, does derp have restrictions on his posting right now? Like not being able to start threads or something? He doesn't show as banned or pinked and didn't have all his posts hidden like that got Cosmored.
    Avante's name looked the same after they revoked his thread starting privileges...just the thin black lettering and his tag line. He could still post but that's it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If somebody doesn't start this thread I wouldn't have known. Had him, his threads and responses neutered for months... he's not even worth scrolling through his garbage...

But I thought he did something egregious, like posting a noose then follow it up with "HoW Is ThAt RaCiSt!111!!????"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's quite obvious no one here misses the slap fights... dedicated threads and all.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You can fake that and create that same look yourself by changing your email address and not updating it here, but make sure you put "banned" under your name before you do.
    wow you have even more time on your hands than i originally thought

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Lost an uncle I haven't seen in 30 years but I cannot say I've lost someone I cared about yet, at least not to COVID.
    well there it is

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    If somebody doesn't start this thread I wouldn't have known. Had him, his threads and responses neutered for months... he's not even worth scrolling through his garbage...

But I thought he did something egregious, like posting a noose then follow it up with "HoW Is ThAt RaCiSt!111!!????"
    no i hadnt noticed anything of note that he did, outside the norm for him

honestly my guess is timvp saw how BB somehow got banned, then finally looked at all the mentions people made to inform him of various stupid threads by derp, and took action

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well there it is
    Being divorced from society should be a badge of honor. You don't see me fretting over fear of getting the virus. There are 350 million people in the US. It's not unfathomable that 700K could perish and none of them be familiar to you. That's 0.2%. So if you have 500 close friends and relatives, you might have lost 1 of them based on the statistics. The rest is bad luck. It sucks that anyone loses a close friend or relative, but not everyone has 500 facebook friends or 500 close, personal relatives.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no i hadnt noticed anything of note that he did, outside the norm for him

honestly my guess is timvp saw how BB somehow got banned, then finally looked at all the mentions people made to inform him of various stupid threads by derp, and took action
    I narced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^this recluse following me around especially about social connectedness is

ChumpDumper
    Alleged Michigander

This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow you have even more time on your hands than i originally thought
    You aren't the one.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    incel DMC thinks I'm talking about him in the derp thread since he read my post about him in the other thread.

He just put it in his file on me.

He'll just go on.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 10-07-2021 at 09:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Qhris is next, tbh... or that MarCowMar fella, holy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to see everyone who disagrees with me banned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You voted for Biden, shouldn't you want yourself banned too then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not really a problem for me, I disagree with plenty of people here, tbh... it's the unicellular brain mouthbreathers that are a waste of space...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular is a political ally
    What does it say about your politics that one of the worst critical thinkers here is one of your allies?

You all suck at critical thinking. That is the hallmark of whatever passes for "conservatism" these days.

He believes the snow in January was faked by Democrats. that is how big of a dip he is.

Thread Information