Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp is one of the people who believes he has no control over himself and the world he lives in.
    Failure is a hard pill to swallow so there must be someone else screwing him around. It cant be his stupid self.
    So make up the some weird ass theories to explain the failures.

The ultimate pale ice crystal. The fragile paranoid gossamer boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of fresh insurance was arranged on those buildings not too long before they fell.
    So they were waiting for the towers to be destroyed to set off their own explosives.
    Who bought the insurance? Osama bin Laden?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So they were waiting for the towers to be destroyed to set off their own explosives.
    Explain building/Tower 7 going down, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two huge jets loaded with fuel hit other two very large buildings and collapsed them.
    It led to damage throughout the area. Not just Tower 7.

How do you think the building went down during the same time period?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Two huge jets loaded with fuel hit other two very large buildings and collapsed them.
    It led to damage throughout the area. Not just Tower 7.

How do you think the building went down during the same time period?
    I ain't buyin' it. No way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't buyin' it. No way.
    Apology accepted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ;10613820 Taliban-Al Qaeda,
    No such thing.

Taliban were local warlords, and NOT Al-Qaeda. Two separate groups, albeit with the same religious leanings.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 10-08-2021 at 06:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damage and an uncontrolled fire. Same as the other buildings.

Doesn't have to be hot enough to melt steel, just hot enough to make it less rigid.

Steel heated to the temperature of an average office fire loses 70% of its ability to bear loads.

Really isn't any more complicated than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Bear in mind, too, that when we speak of “terrorism insurance coverage,” what we’re actually speaking of is coverage that doesn’t have a terrorism exclusion. Such exclusions aren’t uncommon now, but according to the Insurance Information Ins ute virtually all commercial insurance policies sold in the U.S. before 9/11 covered terrorist incidents as a matter of course (and essentially free of charge), because the risk was considered so remote. Thus, for example, the World Trade Center was fully covered when it was bombed by terrorists in 1993, and insurers paid out an estimated $510 million in damages after that incident. There’s no reason to suppose that the WTC wasn’t routinely covered against terrorist acts right up until the time Silverstein took over the lease in 2001.

Moreover, upon signing that lease, Silverstein was obligated to insure the World Trade Center. There was nothing strange, su ious, or “fortuitous,” therefore, about his purchasing an all-risk insurance policy — which at that time would have automatically included terrorism coverage — two months before 9/11, because that’s when he became contractually responsible for doing so. Ultimately, Silverstein wasn’t even solely responsible for the total dollar amount of that coverage ($3.55 billion) because that was the minimum demanded by his lenders, according to a 2002 report in The American Lawyer."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wt...ism-insurance/

Silverstein was part of the group of investors who operated the property, and signed a new lease that carried contractual obligations to protect the investment. It isn't any more complicated than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Bear in mind, too, that when we speak of “terrorism insurance coverage,” what we’re actually speaking of is coverage that doesn’t have a terrorism exclusion. Such exclusions aren’t uncommon now, but according to the Insurance Information Ins ute virtually all commercial insurance policies sold in the U.S. before 9/11 covered terrorist incidents as a matter of course (and essentially free of charge), because the risk was considered so remote. Thus, for example, the World Trade Center was fully covered when it was bombed by terrorists in 1993, and insurers paid out an estimated $510 million in damages after that incident. There’s no reason to suppose that the WTC wasn’t routinely covered against terrorist acts right up until the time Silverstein took over the lease in 2001.

Moreover, upon signing that lease, Silverstein was obligated to insure the World Trade Center. There was nothing strange, su ious, or “fortuitous,” therefore, about his purchasing an all-risk insurance policy — which at that time would have automatically included terrorism coverage — two months before 9/11, because that’s when he became contractually responsible for doing so. Ultimately, Silverstein wasn’t even solely responsible for the total dollar amount of that coverage ($3.55 billion) because that was the minimum demanded by his lenders, according to a 2002 report in The American Lawyer."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wt...ism-insurance/

Silverstein was part of the group of investors who operated the property, and signed a new lease that carried contractual obligations to protect the investment. It isn't any more complicated than that.
    Well make sure Thread does not read this because 9-11 had to be a US plot initiated by Bush so we could get into a huge mess in the Middle East.
    Wild, absolutely unthinkably difficult plans must be layed by a bad guy and believed by people who think they have been wronged by en ies they cannot control. Usually initiated by some huge failure(s) in life. imo... They resort to witchcraft to explain their own failures to control their own lives. It is true that some people have less of a chance of having skins in the game that is the US, but kick this up another level and stay inside while on the brink of paranoia.

^ How to produce a derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread.

I thought you watched Coen brother movies?
    Their basic themes seem to be a plan or a move made that rolls horribly out of control in very uncertain whimsical ways. This is what makes these movies so attractive. They are life on steroids'. happens and you dont know what a decision may bring but we all try to control the uncontrollable aspects of our existence.
    You like the plot that goes to plan stuff. Ocean 11 and what not I guess... They just hide actual plan to at end and then we learn how crafty it was while knowing NOTHING ever goes this smoothly. imo this is what makes life fun. Usual Suspects also comes to mind when amusing ourselves with the perfection of a plan that is so rare in life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread.

I thought you watched Coen brother movies?
    Their basic themes seem to be a plan or a move made that rolls horribly out of control in very uncertain whimsical ways. This is what makes these movies so attractive. They are life on steroids'. happens and you dont know what a decision may bring but we all try to control the uncontrollable aspects of our existence.
    You like the plot that goes to plan stuff. Ocean 11 and what not I guess... They just hide actual plan to at end and then we learn how crafty it was while knowing NOTHING ever goes this smoothly. imo this is what makes life fun. Usual Suspects also comes to mind when amusing ourselves with the perfection of a plan that is so rare in life.
    Only their remake of -True Grit-.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost two years since derp got the "Official Boot!"

Thank you ElNoNo, as Ublock got him upset as few were responding, he started trigger spamming, and the rest is history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost two years since derp got the "Official Boot!"

Thank you ElNoNo, as Ublock got him upset as few were responding, he started trigger spamming, and the rest is history.
    Don't miss him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victorville’s finest probably on 4chan spamming about how he got banned after he owned libs on ST, no doubt.

I too have come to terms with the blue santa got’s “official” booting as well, like all the covid before 19 he was just the sniffles, praise be the blessed MJT.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he was creeping here a few months back. Probably checking to see if his ban had been lifted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I almost forgot about this guy. Anyone remember the Derp krew before Derp? Xmas1997 (I think), silverblkmystk, and the other guy with the Chewbacca alt (can't remember his name). Good times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I almost forgot about this guy. Anyone remember the Derp krew before Derp? Xmas1997 (I think), silverblkmystk, and the other guy with the Chewbacca alt (can't remember his name). Good times
    SA210. He and SBM thought Chump was some guy named David and apparently someone contacted the real David on FB and showed him the pics they were photoshopping...which led to him contacting Kori. SBM is one of the few posters here to have his account completely deleted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy I just did a search and that beef with SA210, SBM and Chump was almost ten years ago. time flies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Holy I just did a search and that beef with SA210, SBM and Chump was almost ten years ago. time flies.
    Where is that lol thread?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    #FreeDerp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here's where he has been...on his own board called Spurstalk talking to himself
    https://spurstalk.boards.net/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Dale, head over there and keep him company

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew he was a weird ass dude but that is ing sad guy is one bad day from shooting up a school fr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here's where he has been...on his own board called Spurstalk talking to himself
    https://spurstalk.boards.net/
    Lol wtf?

Thread Information