Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if rule of verticality applies thus the defender is good. Regardless, watch the insufferable little got complain and wait for it as to what comes next:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check Lil s followup.
    Would you give automatic 2nd T?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is clearly a foul though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is clearly a foul though.
    On who?

Looks like Clipper bumped him but Curry clearly initiated contact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On one angle it looks like Curry was fouled but on all other angles you can see Cucky runs into the defender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On who?

Looks like Clipper bumped him but Curry clearly initiated contact.
    Mann was out of position, jumped into Curry's space, inside the circle. I just can't see it not being a foul on the defender. I also don't understand it was Curry initiating contact, he was in midair going for a layup, what was he supposed to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mann was out of position, jumped into Curry's space, inside the circle. I just can't see it not being a foul on the defender. I also don't understand it was Curry initiating contact, he was in midair going for a layup, what was he supposed to do?
    Mann did jump slightly forward, so in that respect foul i guess.
    However, what is the NBAs rule on inside the semi circle. Seems like there is contact all the time that is NOT called on defender.

Back to Curry, he most definitely altered his path and jumped into Mann. Definite foul by the old rule. And a foul too by the new rule since Mann jumped forward slightly?

Tony Parker got floored 6000 times along with many other NBA guards. So to seem prima donna got act like he got taken out is pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker complained to the refs a lot tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker complained to the refs a lot tbh
    10,000 times more legit.
    And no throwing the mouthpiece, other childish like this T sign.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    yeah that was clearly a foul by mann, he wasnt vertical nor had he established his position before curry jumped

i would assume there may have been some no calls or bad calls earlier that led to his reaction that way but idk i didnt see the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah that was clearly a foul by mann, he wasnt vertical nor had he established his position before curry jumped

i would assume there may have been some no calls or bad calls earlier that led to his reaction that way but idk i didnt see the game
    Can't tell you how many times i have seen Donkey Green lean into a shooting player within the small arc and no call.

Agree that Mann was moving fwd. If he had gone straight up would rule of verticality on D apply thus no foul?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mann did jump slightly forward, so in that respect foul i guess.
    However, what is the NBAs rule on inside the semi circle. Seems like there is contact all the time that is NOT called on defender.

Back to Curry, he most definitely altered his path and jumped into Mann. Definite foul by the old rule. And a foul too by the new rule since Mann jumped forward slightly?

Tony Parker got floored 6000 times along with many other NBA guards. So to seem prima donna got act like he got taken out is pathetic.
    Given it’s a foul he should be upset. I don’t really understand the level of hate against curry. Draymond I can see, klay a maybe bit curry is pretty reasonable for a superstar. For the most part. There are way more annoying superstars than him.

Thread Information