Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you don't know the difference between showing and telling.

I knew you'd make that comparison and you'll pretend showing and telling are the same things or that you know more about my intent than I did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem with your logic is you claim I’ve contradicted myself where i haven’t.
    This is you still wanting to talk about your personal life. Deny it all you like. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Your words are there for anyone to read who would care either way.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC still up at 2am trying to prove he's not interested in SR's personal life by relentlessly talking about his personal life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC still up at 2am trying to prove he's not interested in SR's personal life by relentlessly talking about his personal life.
    That is what happens when you are definitely not a confident heterosexual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is you still wanting to talk about your personal life. Deny it all you like. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Your words are there for anyone to read who would care either way.
    For the umpteenth time i have no issue talking about my personal life. This whole exercise is about your supposed not caring about it while very clearly caring about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes you do, and when any other discussion develops around it you claim your personal life is being discussed.

I said it once. You seem addicted to using hyperbole. 1st you said I asked you questions about your personal life (I didn't) then you said I keep bringing it up (I didn't, you later admitted you brought it up) then you say I am constantly telling you how much I don't care (I'm not). The truth isn't in you. What's funny is that initially I wasn't even referring to your personal life at all. I was showing Mono that Chris likely wasn't the one who said what he keeps uttering because I recalled you saying it back then. I've told him this multiple times. You then got into a personal life discussion with a couple folks and I laughed at your "life experience" comment. You then accused me of asking you about your personal life

It's a problem with logic, has nothing do with your personal life. It's something you stated that doesn't jive. You said it, not me. When I call out your logical conundrum you throw up the "you care too much about my personal life" comment. I haven't discussed your actual personal life yet. I've only discussed your claims here.

You've beaten the "muh personal life" lie to death already. It's dead and gone, and I've shown you beyond a reasonable doubt that I don't care about your personal life. However if you want to continue your autobiography here, don't get offended if someone comments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the umpteenth time i have no issue talking about my personal life. This whole exercise is about your supposed not caring about it while very clearly caring about it
    But it's important in a school shooting thread to figure out whether or not you'd date a tranny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it's important in a school shooting thread to figure out whether or not you'd date a tranny with fat hands.
    fify

To gauge SR21’s interest in a hypothetical Poster B in a school shooting thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you don't know the difference between showing and telling.

I knew you'd make that comparison and you'll pretend showing and telling are the same things or that you know more about my intent than I did.
    How many times can you ignore your mistakes ITT? You just keep moving to the next thing and ignoring all the silly you've said that I've debunked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times can you ignore your mistakes ITT? You just keep moving to the next thing and ignoring all the silly you've said that I've debunked.
    wasnt a mistake.

but you know what, i'll throw you a bone. you want to know more about my personal life. fine. i'll explain what you appear to be so confused about. here is the quote you are convinced is a contradiction

no, i dont think i'd date a trans woman. im interested in having kids, so that would be a big issue. i'm also generally sexually attracted to females, so that would be problematic. so you can add them to the list of women i wouldnt be interested in when it comes to a romantic or sexual relationship. with that said, its possible, if not very probable, that i've seen women at bars or coffee shops, or on a school campus who i thought was good looking, and was in fact trans. i have no way of actually knowing.
    so the scenario where i said i have no way of actually knowing is specific to cir stances where i may have seen people at bars or coffee shops, or on a school campus. ie you walk by someone, think "oh, theyre cute." however, upon glancing at a woman who in that moment i think is good looking... its possible that the person is a passing trans woman. i'd have no way of knowing for sure in that context.

just because in that context i couldn't know doesnt mean that i'd want to date that person. its like saying i wouldnt date a woman who believes that trump is the second coming of christ. if i saw a good looking woman one day at the market, id have no way of knowing if she believes that or not. you are taking that to mean that i would definitely date her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amazing staying power for this tangent due to one poster's incessant curiosity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amazing staying power for this tangent due to one poster's incessant curiosity
    Yup, will not slow down his grooming attempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ST Avengers gathering again for a remake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasnt a mistake.

but you know what, i'll throw you a bone. you want to know more about my personal life. fine. i'll explain what you appear to be so confused about. here is the quote you are convinced is a contradiction
    So it wasn't a mistake when you said I started the conversation about your personal life?
    So it wasn't a mistake when you said "do you have any other questions about my personal life?"
    So it wasn't a mistake when you said I keep asking questions about your personal life?

If these weren't mistakes then you're just dishonest.

But as far as what I quoted that you just responded to...

So is show the same as tell?

Get that one straight first.
    just because in that context i couldn't know doesnt mean that i'd want to date that person. its like saying i wouldnt date a woman who believes that trump is the second coming of christ. if i saw a good looking woman one day at the market, id have no way of knowing if she believes that or not. you are taking that to mean that i would definitely date her.
    There are so many issues with your takes regarding that topic that unpacking it all could require a psychiatrist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ST Avengers gathering again for a remake.
    "Avengers"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep modifying the board with the most recent comments, WH. I guess you've tried for bingo for well over a year now so you have to start improvising

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it wasn't a mistake when you said I started the conversation about your personal life?
    So it wasn't a mistake when you said "do you have any other questions about my personal life?"
    So it wasn't a mistake when you said I keep asking questions about your personal life?

If these weren't mistakes then you're just dishonest.

But as far as what I quoted that you just responded to...

So is show the same as tell?

Get that one straight first.

There are so many issues with your takes regarding that topic that unpacking it all could require a psychiatrist.
    i dont care who brought it up. you then kept asking questions about my personal life.

if i brought up my personal life and you didnt care about it, you wouldnt engage with it and continue asking follow up questions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care who brought it up. you then kept asking questions about my personal life.
    You said I started the conversation. Were you mistaken?
    if i brought up my personal life and you didnt care about it, you wouldnt engage with it and continue asking follow up questions
    If you brought it up?
    i'm not complaining though. i brought it up. but you keep wanting to discuss it ergo taking an interest in it.
    So you did indeed start the conversation about your personal life

yes. i used to live with my parents. lots of people have done it.

and ive talked about the fact that my dad is a trump on multiple occasions. i used to consider myself a conservative too
    That was the 1st comment about it, and it was from you.

Then you said this after Dale asked you a series of "personal" questions..

my moms not really political.

i was basically a libertarian type until middle of college or so. was even duped into reading a book by Limbaugh and another by Coulter. started realizing it was bull drifted further and further left as i got older and wiser
    Then I said this (the only question I asked before you went on your "muh personal life" meltdown)

Just pointing out that you said that and it seemed fine with everyone at the time.

Did you listen to Slipknot?
    This was clearly to gauge whether or not the story Mono (herein referred to as "monkey") recalled was truly about you, not to call you out but to point out the mix up and obvious double standard (it's ok when you do it because you're more left, but not ok when someone else does it who's on the right).

So continue the professional misdirection about your personal life now that the facts are represented. You did indeed bring up your personal life, in every instance. I did not ask "follow up questions" other than the slipknot question. The rest of the discussion was merely commentary, not questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost had that one on my card.

Last edited by Ef-man; 10-10-2021 at 01:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said I started the conversation. Were you mistaken?

If you brought it up?

So you did indeed start the conversation about your personal life

That was the 1st comment about it, and it was from you.

Then you said this after Dale asked you a series of "personal" questions..

Then I said this (the only question I asked before you went on your "muh personal life" meltdown)

This was clearly to gauge whether or not the story Mono (herein referred to as "monkey") recalled was truly about you, not to call you out but to point out the mix up and obvious double standard (it's ok when you do it because you're more left, but not ok when someone else does it who's on the right).

So continue the professional misdirection about your personal life now that the facts are represented. You did indeed bring up your personal life, in every instance. I did not ask "follow up questions" other than the slipknot question. The rest of the discussion was merely commentary, not questions.
    you love taking conversations on absurd tangents when they aren't going your way.

but you are the one who brought up my years old post about when i lived with my parents. you started the conversation. you then jumped an and starting talking about how you thought my college experience did or should have changed by politics. or about my dad's politics. you are the one who was interested enough in my personal life to continue prodding about it.

i dont care if i was already having a conversation with dale. if you werent interested in my personal life, you didnt have to get involved in that conversation. but you very evidently do care. and that's fine.

then when i brought up how you always seem to take a keen interest in my personal life, such as your past questions about my sexual preferences, instead of showing just how much you dont care, you tried reviving that conversation . you cant control yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep modifying the board with the most recent comments, WH. I guess you've tried for bingo for well over a year now so you have to start improvising
    unfamiliar with how bingo cards work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you love taking conversations on absurd tangents when they aren't going your way.
    Keep dodging.
    but you are the one who brought up my years old post about when i lived with my parents. you started the conversation. you then jumped an and starting talking about how you thought my college experience did or should have changed by politics. or about my dad's politics. you are the one who was interested enough in my personal life to continue prodding about it.
    No, you started the conversation as I clearly illustrated above and you admitted to. I did not say anything about you. I quoted your post. I just said something about Mono.

You started talking about your college and your dad's politics I only commented on what you said in this thread.

You still cannot show questions I asked about your personal life.

i dont care if i was already having a conversation with dale. if you werent interested in my personal life, you didnt have to get involved in that conversation. but you very evidently do care. and that's fine.
    It's a public forum. Everyone is involved. I laughed at you. If laughing at you is caring, then there's a lot of caring happening here between the left and the right.
    then when i brought up how you always seem to take a keen interest in my personal life, such as your past questions about my sexual preferences, instead of showing just how much you dont care, you tried reviving that conversation . you cant control yourself.
    Then when you lied and showed no evidence, and instead dragged up another old conversation where once again I was challenging your comments, not making commentary on your personal life, I pointed out to you again that there was a contradiction in your logic. You chose to go into a sermon about yourself. I merely asked a hypothetical question - if you think the two are indistinguishable, how can you say you're more attracted to one than the other? This caused you no end of processing difficulties you're obviously struggling with even today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unfamiliar with how bingo cards work
    Same you said last time. You don't know how that particular meme works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same you said last time. You don't know how that particular meme works.
    sucks to be you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep replying to DMC Bingo takes, that'll make em go away for sure

:

Thread Information