Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say so. Didn't even imply it.

Is resembling your parents the only way to honor them?
    You got caught up in your attempt to be pithy. You figure it out.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    has a lot to do with his fiscal outlook, tbh

he was a reaganite at my age. only thing thats changed his he's just more openly bigoted now that he has less of a filter
    Does he also call out whites on their flaws and bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt get swung politically due to academics, really. i studied biochemistry in college, not some stereotype like gender studies. though to be fair one of the first big issues i started becoming more passionate about was climate change, and the anti-science component of the right was a big turn-off. not to mention i was in college from 2009-2014 and still voted romney in 2012, so this notion that college turned me into a bleeding heart liberal is unfounded

i didnt claim i'm wise beyond my years. just that ive had difference life experiences since i was a high schooler who simply adopted all the political views of my dad because thats all i was ever told and spoonfed. worked different jobs. been around different people (went to an armenian private school). been in relationships. you know, things that change the way you view things.
    It's just a coincidence you attended an ultra liberal college and transitioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the "Reaganite" comment like that makes someone racist automatically when Reagan won in a landslide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the "Reaganite" comment like that makes someone racist automatically when Reagan won in a landslide.
    didnt say all reaganites are racist. i mentioned him being a reaganite at my age to rebut the contention that i discounted his life experiences at my age, and that i still have plenty of growing to do (ostensibly until i turn conservative again). whereas i said his politics have gone virtually unchanged since he was about my age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just a coincidence you attended an ultra liberal college and transitioned.
    yes the liberal college that convinced me to vote for romney after 3 years of attendance. followed by the great liberal bastion that is pepperdine law

i would say generally that people's political views change with life experiences. do you disagree?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whites broadly, no.

but he'll do the both sides thing. like he'll go on a rant about black people enjoying the high life on welfare because of their bad culture fatherless homes etc. and then he'll tag on a "but poor white people do it too" to offer a veneer of race neutrality. it ends up being pretty transparent when he will then say that black people should be grateful to white people for slavery because they're better off here now, and things of that sort.

or his refusal to watch hamilton because of "all the blm stuff"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC while we're on the topic is there anything else you want to know about my personal life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt say all reaganites are racist. i mentioned him being a reaganite at my age to rebut the contention that i discounted his life experiences at my age, and that i still have plenty of growing to do (ostensibly until i turn conservative again). whereas i said his politics have gone virtually unchanged since he was about my age.
    Then it doesn't matter that he was a Reaganite? if he's conservative of course he was a Reaganite. Reagan is considered to be one of the more popular presidents of all time by either side. Just weird you chose to use that as if it had a negative connotation. When people get a family they have to fend for, often their political views shift to more isolationism and self sufficiency. That comes with the notion that being self sufficient should be expected, yet many who aren't self sufficient seem to think their political views don't also come from selfish reasons. Both views are trying to take care of themselves, and in your case also the family so they can go to college and decide you're a racist bigot for raising them with your own political outlook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC while we're on the topic is there anything else you want to know about my personal life?
    I never asked you about your personal life. I simply pointed out to Mono that the constant "sitting in your room" shtick he keeps using most likely applied to you. You decided to delve into it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC furiously taking notes for his file.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then it doesn't matter that he was a Reaganite? if he's conservative of course he was a Reaganite. Reagan is considered to be one of the more popular presidents of all time by either side. Just weird you chose to use that as if it had a negative connotation. When people get a family they have to fend for, often their political views shift to more isolationism and self sufficiency. That comes with the notion that being self sufficient should be expected, yet many who aren't self sufficient seem to think their political views don't also come from selfish reasons. Both views are trying to take care of themselves, and in your case also the family so they can go to college and decide you're a racist bigot for raising them with your own political outlook.
    im sorry that i said reaganite instead of conservative/republican

im sorry that i dont buy the whole "youll become conservative as you get older" meme. as ive become more self sufficient, i've drifted further left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never asked you about your personal life. I simply pointed out to Mono that the constant "sitting in your room" shtick he keeps using most likely applied to you. You decided to delve into it.
    yes. my personal life. for which you had to go back and search for a post from 4 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sorry that i said reaganite instead of conservative/republican

im sorry that i dont buy the whole "youll become conservative as you get older" meme. as ive become more self sufficient, i've drifted further left.
    You might not become conservative as you get older. Joe Biden didn't. However it's more natural to be liberal while you're young and become more conservative as you age.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes. my personal life. for which you had to go back and search for a post from 4 years ago
    You posted it here, it wasn't that personal and the point wasn't about you anyhow. Get over it.

Never bothered anyone that Mono kept accusing Chris of the same and KW gets for calf tats, Blake is a cuck and I have fat hands. Somehow it's your personal life though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted it here, it wasn't that personal and the point wasn't about you anyhow. Get over it.

Never bothered anyone that Mono kept accusing Chris of the same and KW gets for calf tats, Blake is a cuck and I have fat hands. Somehow it's your personal life though.
    that is by definition my personal life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might not become conservative as you get older. Joe Biden didn't. However it's more natural to be liberal while you're young and become more conservative as you age.

that graph also shows the amount of people identifying as democrat increase as they age. the only group that declines is independents. probably a lot of libertarians realizing that theyre actually just republican

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who believed that Trump was rescuing people at ground zero on 9/11
    Prove he didn't and in the context I provided not your make believe bull you keep trying to prop up fatty.

As well, thought you didn't want the drama any longer? Thought you wanted to give up your old ways? Lmao That's as hard as quitting your high-sucrose diet.

Eat and die Mono!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is by definition my personal life
    If it's personal you shouldn't share it on a public forum. You made it your public life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol DMC's diary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's personal you shouldn't share it on a public forum. You made it your public life.
    Or else DMC will store it in a drive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or else DMC will store it in a drive
    No need

It's right here on this forum (unless you cry to Kori to get it removed)

"stop reminding me what I said! You ing STALKER!!!"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DataMiningCreeper

Thread Information