Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And the problem is what?
    You can put strap your bike to the bus if you cant walk.
    There's a bum living in the damn thing. I pass by that bus stop for 5 years and he's always in there. I'd have to walk another mile to get to the next one up.

And can you see me trying to finagle that bike in that trap thingy? Oh, yeah, that'd work alright. I'd try my damnest, and fail, he'd toot the horn, I'd yell..."Trump President, not Clinton!!!" and he'd drive off without me.

I'll just have to plunk down the $4.00 a gallon that's comin' up like thru a Xmas goose. My lone salvation, peeg? You'll be plunkin down that $4 a gallon as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    coal shortages in India

On Saturday, the Delhi chief minister had also written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, demanding that adequate amount of coal should be supplied to plants such as Dadri-II and Jhajjar TPS that provide power to Delhi.

Kumar also admitted that the shortage of coal is currently a problem, according to ANI. “As per our requirement, either we get it from NTPC [National Thermal Power Corporation] or from private companies,” he said. “But the supply is affected now.”

Kumar added that the problem is not limited to Bihar, but exists elsewhere as well.

The statements by the chief ministers came as Union Home Minister Amit Shah held a meeting with Power Minister RK Singh and Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi. In the meeting, the ministers discussed the availability of coal for power plants and the current demand for electricity, according to PTI.

Coal generates about 70% of India’s electricity. Shortages of the fuel have left multiple states with supply enough to generate power only for a handful of days. In normal situations, states have a stock for 15 to 30 days.

In the past few days, governments in Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan have imposed power cuts in parts of the states.
    https://scroll.in/latest/1007482/coa...with-ministers

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a bum living in the damn thing. I pass by that bus stop for 5 years and he's always in there. I'd have to walk another mile to get to the next one up.

And can you see me trying to finagle that bike in that trap thingy? Oh, yeah, that'd work alright. I'd try my damnest, and fail, he'd toot the horn, I'd yell..."Trump President, not Clinton!!!" and he'd drive off without me.

I'll just have to plunk down the $4.00 a gallon that's comin' up like thru a Xmas goose. My lone salvation, peeg? You'll be plunkin down that $4 a gallon as well.
    You could LEARN to get your bike up on it. Its not that difficult. If they saw an old man struggling someone from the blue team would probably help you.

Im not griping about it.
    Especially if it gets more people off the road.
    Where I kayak Id love gas to go up so the damn air boats and such would be priced out and they too would have to actually use some muscles and be much quieter on the water. Bring it on... more Bikes, Kayaks, Public transportation. Im in. and Old people driving by the medical center area in SA are dangerous. Have their relatives help them or get on that public transportation.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some people have mobility problems a bicycle won't fix
    Thread lost his legs in an Abbott like accident?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread lost his legs in an Abbott like accident?
    who knows?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rising demand, underinvestment and net zero commitments present an "energy straitjacket"

A Global Oil Shortage Is Inevitable

“On current trends, global oil supply is likely to peak even earlier than demand,” Morgan Stanley’s research department wrote in a note this week carried by Reuters.

“The planet puts boundaries on the amount of carbon that can safely be emitted. Therefore, oil consumption needs to peak,” analysts at Morgan Stanley said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gazprom (apparently) throws Europe a bone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just plain crazy prices

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brent crude near $140/bbl, DJIA futures down 400.

Bit of noise about cutting Russian oil and gas, hard to see how that wouldn't cause a demand shock -- recession. We could end up in a recession over energy prices regardless. As pointed out in the thread, prices present affordability problems for both industry and consumers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brent crude near $140/bbl, DJIA futures down 400.

Bit of noise about cutting Russian oil and gas, hard to see how that wouldn't cause a demand shock -- recession. We could end up in a recession over energy prices regardless. As pointed out in the thread, prices present affordability problems for both industry and consumers.

Ruh, roh...

MARKETS
    Oil traders eye $200 per barrel this month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iranian oil may not be a safety valve

Russia has threatened to torpedo an imminent agreement to revive the Iran nuclear deal by linking it to Western sanctions imposed after the invasion of Ukraine.

Speaking in Moscow late on Friday, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Moscow had asked Washington to guarantee that Russia’s future trade with Iran would not be subjected to Ukraine-related sanctions.

Otherwise, the Kremlin would not endorse the prospective Iran nuclear deal, he said, raising the spectre of a Russian veto if and when an agreement is presented to the United Nations Security Council for approval.
    https://thewire.in/world/possible-en...r-post-ukraine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the price to commercial, not residential users

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks entirely to the dummycrats for shutting down the hyper-efficient Keystone XL pipeline because of " muh environment "

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "hyper efficient"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The UAE, Kuwait and the KSA say o.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleepy Joe is getting desperate

Remember he freaked out and released from the SPR when oil was.....$80

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now beside MBS and Mad down in Ven. Biden has to kiss Uraini, I mean Iranian ass. Not a year ago he swore up and down he was going to play hard ball, and make 'em like it. Not a year later, he'll put hat-in-hand and go beggin'..."I'm sorry for what President Trump did, but you'll find me much easier. Por favor?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    compared to hauling the same oil by train.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Thanks entirely to the dummycrats for shutting down the hyper-efficient Keystone XL pipeline because of " muh environment "
    the Keystone Pipeline that Biden shut down wasn't going to be delivering any additional oil until 2030 at the earliest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Keystone Pipeline that Biden shut down wasn't going to be delivering any additional oil until 2030 at the earliest.
    Fact is

Joe Biden shut down Keystone!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fact is

Joe Biden shut down Keystone!
    And that has zero impact on what energy prices are right now, but Republican voters and failing to comprehend nuance are a duo that goes back like hot wheels and race tracks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't force US producers to produce.

Is that what you're demanding, Darrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    compared to hauling the same oil by train.
    The hyper efficient tar sand oil?

Thread Information