Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If the Chiefs lose to the football team next week, they might as well fire Reid and hire Garrett.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Wow with the Gruden stuff. Folks saying the initial leak was hiding much worse news were spot on. Ouch for Davis' pocket books. Good for everyone else's playoff chance.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Figured out

Another turd take from a Laker Phan.
    Insert it

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Another turd take from a Laker Phan.
    Insert it
    Settle down, gs. It's the colts.

keep that ball gag on and enjoy your reaming.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah, but you know you got that L. Dude wasn't "figured out". If anything, teams now know that they can't figure him out. There isn't a key to spot him because he's a great passer and generational runner. Amazing to think that a young quarterback could actually improve with time, but he did. He's even better than he was in his MVP season. Teams just have to accept that he's going to be there.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    keep that ball gag on and enjoy your reaming.
    Too much information.

Keep your gay fantasies between you and your boyfriend, gs.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Yeah, but you know you got that L. Dude wasn't "figured out". If anything, teams now know that they can't figure him out. There isn't a key to spot him because he's a great passer and generational runner. Amazing to think that a young quarterback could actually improve with time, but he did. He's even better than he was in his MVP season. Teams just have to accept that he's going to be there.
    Bailed out on an awful forward pass call after the fumble and almost made the exact same mistake at the end of regulation

Bailed out on an awful forward pass call after the fumble and almost made the exact same mistake at the end of regulation

Yeah, but you know you got that L. Dude wasn't "figured out". If anything, teams now know that they can't figure him out.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah, and Mahommes threw some interceptions. Making mistakes isn't the same thing as being bad. Stopping Jackson from running isn't a way to stop him, because he can throw the ball down the field. You can't keep him in the pocket, because he can pick apart the defense. You can't go zero, because he can make quick decisions and buy time. Those things will work some of the time, just as they do against every other great quarterback. But there's no set game plan like there might've been when he was in the first couple of years. Three straight defenses tried to beat Jackson that way, and three straight defenses saw that he'd eat them up.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Jackson is gonna be giving his HoF speech and folks will still be claiming that he has been figured out.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jackson is gonna be giving his HoF speech and folks will still be claiming that he has been figured out.
    that's gonna be one hard speech to understand though

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    If the Chiefs lose to the football team next week, they might as well fire Reid and hire Garrett.
    I'm not sure if you've noticed....or if it's been noticed by you.....but I'm all about the phrase "execution"....."execution"....

This past Sunday the gameplan was all about execution....execution....more specifically, the plan was to execute Daniel Jones....that's right....my naked bootleg call on the goalline was executed in order to put in place the literal execution of Daniel Jones by the defender....now it didn't exactly work as planned, but Phase 1 of "GarrettGate" is under way es! You think that "accidental" injury on Saquan Barkley was really accidental? Did you f@ggots forget that I know a guy that knows a guy? That's right, when the Giants fire me that mean's I'm back on the market baby!

Let's just say you shouldn't be surprised if McCarthy has to step down later in the year due to health reasons when yours truly returns to his rightful throne!

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Big fan Jason. But not your best work tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    let's go Bucs and Go Bears this weekend baby!!

I'm not sure if you've noticed....or if it's been noticed by you.....but I'm all about the phrase "execution"....."execution"....

This past Sunday the gameplan was all about execution....execution....more specifically, the plan was to execute Daniel Jones....that's right....my naked bootleg call on the goalline was executed in order to put in place the literal execution of Daniel Jones by the defender....now it didn't exactly work as planned, but Phase 1 of "GarrettGate" is under way es! You think that "accidental" injury on Saquan Barkley was really accidental? Did you f@ggots forget that I know a guy that knows a guy? That's right, when the Giants fire me that mean's I'm back on the market baby!

Let's just say you shouldn't be surprised if McCarthy has to step down later in the year due to health reasons when yours truly returns to his rightful throne!
    sounds like the Bot is considering the Viability of Homicide imo

Thread Information