Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the team can get Primo to hook up with a great ball-handling coach and have them joined at the hip for a solid year, or two...
    He could become great. He has so many tools in the belt already for such a young man.

Become very good with his handle? Sky's not even the limit.

He has an It about him. It needs to be cultivated post haste.
    I have absolutely no doubt Primo can become a very good ball handler. He's just really loose and predictable right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the team can get Primo to hook up with a great ball-handling coach and have them joined at the hip for a solid year, or two...
    He could become great. He has so many tools in the belt already for such a young man.

Become very good with his handle? Sky's not even the limit.

He has an It about him. It needs to be cultivated post haste.
    Hopefully, it is a different trainer than DJ. Murray's improved his all around game (and should be applauded for it), but his handles are still suspect for a PG what five years in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando reeeeaaaaally wanted that game, lol. They didn't realize the Spurs pulled their most effective players long before.

Forbes with the tight defensive play at the end, lol.

Thad Young looks small and out of it. Really hope he can help some other team somehow.

Ready to pull the trigger on Keita over Luka. It's not even a close call.

Was Jock hurt? I'd rather see him over Eubanks at this point and I like Eubanks.

Vassell, Murray, Walker all looked terrific.

Primo's handle is terrible. Really needs to tighten that up, big time.
    Yeah KBD definitely looks like he can contribute more than Luka. Starting to get curious if they're actually going to cut KBD. Aminu is a given but who if not KBD?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have absolutely no doubt Primo can become a very good ball handler. He's just really loose and predictable right now.
    Zero argument from this guy bud.
    I'm thinking this dude is going to be an absolute Beast for our team and I truly hope so.

He's already shown so much and he's a baby!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. They're probably even worse.
    Suggs, Fultz, Isaac, Bamba, Wagner, Okeke, Anthony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, it is a different trainer than DJ. Murray's improved his all around game (and should be applauded for it), but his handles are still suspect for a PG what five years in?
    did you watch the game tonight? They looked tight as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you watch the game tonight? They looked tight as .
    No, I missed it. But this isn't a one game thing. Hopefully, they have gotten tighter this offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs the guy that coaches Steph Curry's handling. I forgot his name, but he's straight up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suggs, Fultz, Isaac, Bamba, Wagner, Okeke, Anthony
    Oh wow what a zzzzzzzzzz

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our third unit almost lost a massive lead to their first is a more accurate assessment.
    and yet still closed... lol you done?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and yet still closed... lol you done?
    They blew an 18pt lead man. How is that something to brag about? I’m happy the back end of the bench got a chance to finish a tight game and think it’s great Forbes actually played some decent D not only on that last play but for most of the night. Still tonight is nothing Spurs fans should be bragging about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They blew an 18pt lead man. How is that something to brag about? I’m happy the back end of the bench got a chance to finish a tight game and think it’s great Forbes actually played some decent D not only on that last play but for most of the night. Still tonight is nothing Spurs fans should be bragging about.
    Who's bragging? Just saying it's funny that our third stringers pulled it out. Not a brag. It's a perception of my reality. tf... you done?

They had homecourt advantage against our third string... ya know players like primo, forbes, wieskamp, luka, KBD and drew. now look at their roster... they had the whole crowd behind them...

I suppose you are arguing for the sake of arguing. If you want to talk basketball fair but perhaps you don't understand the scope of the situation all things considered. It's preseason. Who cares if we win or lose, but at the same time there are takeaways; many upon many takeaways. For example we lost to Miami's third stringers a couple days ago. We had ppl missing as well, but still you'd think you would be able to take that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow what a zzzzzzzzzz
    I would trade any current Spur straight up for Jonathan Isaac right now without hesitation. Have you watched him play? He has DPOY potential plus isn't afraid to shoot threes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would trade any current Spur straight up for Jonathan Isaac right now without hesitation. Have you watched him play? He has DPOY potential plus isn't afraid to shoot threes.
    Does anyone even remember watching him play tbh? Dude's played only 130 games in 4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he has some talent. He finally got his eFG% above .500 the last time he played... in 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poetic. Luka passing to KBD for a 3 was like passing off his spot on the roster. Good on you, Luka.
    bro Luka playing like a dumpster fire... that KBD three was probably the nail in the coffin for Luka's spot. Real talk.
    There it is

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So sad that I think that White has reached his peak and is on the decline.

His body just can't hold up to the demands. He keeps getting injured every season and hasn't put in a single good game this preseason.

This is too bad because he's the best PG the team has.

The bright side is that Primo might have a ton more upside!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White having an awful game. Absolutely needs to step it up. Running into his own teammates and being out of position. His head isnt in the game.
    the following things happened which have a long history of taking the fight out of players across sports):

1. he got paid.
    2. he got married
    3. he knows his team is starting a youth movement and has probably been told he was a potential trade piece (being 27)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he plays good defense for covid too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he plays good defense for covid too
    Yeah, unfortunately he's becoming more like Kyrie Irving every day. That's sad, and it just might ruin his career too...

Thread Information