Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Another day of blacks and gays competing for gold in the victimhood olympics.

As opposed to conservatism where white guys complain about how hard their life is and how persecuted they are in modern society

100% Agreed.

This was TEN YEARS AGO. Punishing someone now for some old bull cold case is the epitome of evil in society. There has to be some statute of limitations... This is not ing child rape or murder we're talking about. This is WORDS, tweets, emails, NOT sticks nor stones...

JOE BIDEN

THE LEFT

CANCEL CULTURE

That is all.

Post Count
    People who blindly follow orders just because their superiors said so are sheeple. Go to the shear machines... now back to the barns... now off to the slaughterhouse.

America was founded on disobedience and insubordination (to the UK). Which, IMO, is a good thing, and is the most pure American thing there is in existence... disobedience, insubordination, insurrection. Don't tread on me. We told the mighty United Kingdom "No", and were the first to do so. Remember, 'twas the Shot Heard Round The World... not The Peaceful Protest Heard Round The World. January 6th, 2021 will live in infamy, because it was a peaceful riot and not a bunch of strong-minded civilian militants with guns ready to spill blood if necessary to save our country from the current catastrophe (Biden regime).
    You do realize that the point of your homily actually goes against any criticism you have of cancel culture? Cancel culture rebels against the standard cultural establishment. It’s being disobedient to old, archaic moral standards. For hundreds of years, the United States was controlled by the white, straight, Christian male. And even now, it still is, for the most part. But there’s a dent being made. Wealth, ownership, education, information dissemination, influence are still controlled by the white, straight, Christian male, from government to higher education to the news. And that’s what cancel culture is disobedient to, and rallies against. The weapons are different. Not armed soldiers with muskets, but millions of internet warriors armed with cell phones and Twitter, IG, FB, Snapchat accounts. Disobedience, insubordination, insurrection to the establishment.

And it’s the most pure American thing there is in existence, wouldn’t you say?

The problem with cancel culture to the white, straight, Christian male ideology is that they can’t control it. It threatens them. Because cancel culture lives through social media. It’s not politics. It’s not Fox News. It’s not Hollywood. You can’t just put a white guy’s face in front of it and sell a different way of thinking. They can’t pay it off with bribes or intimidate it by running it off the road or calling it derogatory names. Cancel culture is female and black and brown and . And it influences. Influences to the point of being a threat, a threat to the old establishment. But in reality, as you so astutely pointed out, it’s what this country was founded on.

Now you don’t have to like it. You can even hate what it does, what it represents. But if you believe as you posted that this country was founded on disobedience and insubordination, you have to believe that cancel culture falls directly in line with that.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    People who blindly follow orders just because their superiors said so are sheeple. Go to the shear machines... now back to the barns... now off to the slaughterhouse.

America was founded on disobedience and insubordination (to the UK). Which, IMO, is a good thing, and is the most pure American thing there is in existence... disobedience, insubordination, insurrection. Don't tread on me. We told the mighty United Kingdom "No", and were the first to do so. Remember, 'twas the Shot Heard Round The World... not The Peaceful Protest Heard Round The World. January 6th, 2021 will live in infamy, because it was a peaceful riot and not a bunch of strong-minded civilian militants with guns ready to spill blood if necessary to save our country from the current catastrophe (Biden regime).
    We WON the revolutionary WAR through working TOGETHER. We destroyed ourselves because agricultural states thought they had to have human machines to make their crops worthwhile. Look at history.
    Big Projects require a UNITED EFFORT. There are times to bring up legit decision making. If you want real "Dont tread on me, ME, MYSELF and I" why dont you try living with a government like YEMEN has. You live in the UNITED STATES. Health Care will take a UNITED effort. Building highways between States to move goods requires AGREEMENT and the realization that there is some sacrifice for the good of the whole. You want every road in the US built privately and pay a toll every 3 miles?
    Individual issues like 1st amendment rights will always remain, but your deemphasis or lack of realization of cooperation through for example tax dollars built roads that allow you to have dreams of screwing fat girls in other States, are vital to your existence. Yet roads benefit both of us.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We WON the revolutionary WAR through working TOGETHER. We destroyed ourselves because agricultural states thought they had to have human machines to make their crops worthwhile. Look at history.
    Big Projects require a UNITED EFFORT. There are times to bring up legit decision making. If you want real "Dont tread on me, ME, MYSELF and I" why dont you try living with a government like YEMEN has. You live in the UNITED STATES. Health Care will take a UNITED effort. Building highways between States to move goods requires AGREEMENT and the realization that there is some sacrifice for the good of the whole. You want every road in the US built privately and pay a toll every 3 miles?
    Individual issues like 1st amendment rights will always remain, but your deemphasis or lack of realization of cooperation through for example tax dollars built roads that allow you to have dreams of screwing fat girls in other States, are vital to your existence. Yet roads benefit both of us.
    1. the idea that "the White Christian conservative male" still controls US society and civilization is a fallacy. I will argue that the left wing Jewish sector ("rich JINOs") probably has had more control for at least the past 30 some odd years.

2. I have never screwed a fat girl. None of the women I have traveled to be with or have had sex with are fat or have BMIs that can classify them as overweight or obese, so there.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Kaepernick 100% had the right to take a knee... but the movement as a whole was overblown. I do think for the record he was a good enough quarterback to stay in the NFL, but he wasn't a sure fire starter anymore once the 49ers lost their offensive line and defense he was exposed as an average and sporadic QB. The problem is due to the movement becoming a big thing, Kaepernick's ego got massively inflated, and despite being offered multiple jobs they were generally backup QB jobs and not for the money he felt like he was "worth" (top tier QB salary was around 25M-30M per year at the time) so he felt insulted and chose to hold out of the league for a bigger offer and to be a starter. Ultimately, it wasn't Goodell and/or the owners conspiring to blacklist him from the league... but rather, they would not pay him what he and his ego felt he was worth, he refused to play for less than top dollar and not guaranteed a starting job, and felt that his side career as a SJW would carry him to greatness outside of the NFL... lo and behold, 3 years later he attempts to come back, bungles that last attempt the league set up for him in Atlanta, and is now effectively permanently out of the league. By his own doing. Not by kneeling... but by gaining the massive ego and not willing to face reality (the Super Bowl runner-up run in SF on a stacked team was not good enough to make him a long term top tier NFL quarterback, and be paid as such).

Tebow is a right wing religious republican and something similar happened to him... he had a big ego back in the day, refused to be anything but a starting quarterback, gets demoted from the league, fails at trying to play baseball, then 8 years later he finally takes people's advice from 2012 saying he should convert to tight end or fullback... but only at this point, he's already well past his prime, and pretty much forgot how to play football. At least he finally gave up his ego. But he's effectively permanently out of the league, not because of his Jesus-kneeling, but because of his performance and his own massive ego and not willing to face reality (the miracle run and playoff OT win in Denver was not good enough to make him a long term top tier NFL quarterback, and be paid as such).
    There's probably some truth to that, but it all boils down to Schlomo's bottom line...you can't cost Schlomo his shekels especially when you're not going to help your team win games. So I don't think the owners "conspired" to not hire him, but instead they all were individually smart and realized the cons outweighed the pros. If I was an owner, why would I hire the most polarizing figure in NFL history (thus causing lost revenue when I lose fans) just to sit and hold a clipboard all season?

Same thing Gruden. He may be the most overrated coach in NFL history, basically still riding the wave of a Super Bowl he won 20 years ago with a team Dungy built. Since then, he's had Jason Garrett-like results yet there's a semen cloud over ESPN headquarters whenever he talks about returning to the game. Again, why lose a sh!t ton of fans just to keep around a mediocre coach? You can't go around calling everyone a " g0t" along with other racial slurs only to go 8-8 every year. IMO I would've fired his a$$ too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There's probably some truth to that, but it all boils down to Schlomo's bottom line...you can't cost Schlomo his shekels especially when you're not going to help your team win games. So I don't think the owners "conspired" to not hire him, but instead they all were individually smart and realized the cons outweighed the pros. If I was an owner, why would I hire the most polarizing figure in NFL history (thus causing lost revenue when I lose fans) just to sit and hold a clipboard all season?

Same thing Gruden. He may be the most overrated coach in NFL history, basically still riding the wave of a Super Bowl he won 20 years ago with a team Dungy built. Since then, he's had Jason Garrett-like results yet there's a semen cloud over ESPN headquarters whenever he talks about returning to the game. Again, why lose a sh!t ton of fans just to keep around a mediocre coach? You can't go around calling everyone a " g0t" along with other racial slurs only to go 8-8 every year. IMO I would've fired his a$$ too
    Agreed for the most part. But Gruden turned them around from being bottom feeders to being compe ive on both sides of the ball and they were looking like a playoff team this year. With that ex-Cowboy idiot special team coach Rich Bisaccia in charge, I don't expect the Raiders to win more than 5-6 games this year. Their best bet would be to tank for a great draft pick and plan to make the best offer to the Packers (Carr + a high first rounder) for Rodgers and Davante Adams, and allow Rodgers to hand-select his new head coach for what would likely be his last several years of his career, in Las Vegas.

am the CEO of a massive law firm…

My wife is a stone-cold fox…

My children are all high achievers…

We live in the most well-known neighbourhood in our city…

And I literally have the ability to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

At the end of the day, I should have been happy…

I honestly live a life most people can only dream of...

But something was missing.

Let me take you back to 2019 where this all began.

But first, let me tell you a bit about myself…

I was elite and supercharged in my career and what I brought home to my family…
    At the same time, I was turning into a slob of a human being...

My wife would no longer grab me by the waste…

My kids would make fun of my ever-growing waistline…

And honestly, even when I walked into those all-important weekly board meetings, I wasn’t portraying the successful man I truly was.

I craved my wife looking at me with uncontrollable lust…

I wanted her to go back to bragging to her friends that we have money...

That I take care of not only our lifestyle but that I also looked after my body...

I wanted my kids to look at my lifestyle as the standard to aspire to…

And tell the other kids at school “My Dad could kick your Dad’s butt.”

I wanted everyone at work to admire and respect me…

Not just as a businessman…

But as a natural leader who is dedicated to being elite in every aspect of his life.

I wanted to enter any room at any time and command attention, respect and honour…

But I didn’t know how to get there.

That was until I found a trainer that changed my life forever.

He didn’t just change my body…

He didn’t just get me those rock hard abs my wife craved…

He taught my mind how to overcome everything that was standing in my way.

If you’re truly sick and tired of having a body that doesn’t match your work ethic…

And the already razor-sharp mindset towards life, business goals and bank account…

Then I suggest reading on…

Because my “secret weapon” of a trainer is here today to tell you all about how you can make this EXACT same change!
    So,

I’ll let him take it from here…

Hi, I’m John Madsen…

Former NFL tight end and fitness coach to pro athletes, CEOs, celebs and successful entrepreneurs…

And I am here to introduce you to my team here at Supra Human!

My team and I will equip you with everything you need to go from average Joe to super-shredded savage…

So your kids will look at you with gleaming eyes and respect…

And your wife won’t be able to keep her hands off you!

Because deep down, that’s how you want to see yourself too.

You’re sick of not being proud of the physical appearance and what it says about you.

The goal is for people to have admiration because you’re a high-performing man who is at the top level for everything he does.

So if you’re sick to death of a poor fitness level holding you back.

All while not liking what is staring back in the mirror or photos…

Then you’re in luck.

Because I am so dedicated in wanting to help everyone reading this achieve their ideal body and mind...

That I am giving away my free eBook: X Secrets To Sculpt Men Into ‘in-my-prime’ Shredded Gods Their Wives Simply Can’t Resist - In Only 90 Days

Here is just a small snippet of what you will discover inside:

My coveted 3-phase secret turning ordinary men into greek gods in months, not decades… and why 99% of men will never move beyond the first phase (My goal is to make you the 1% of high achievers in every aspect of life)

Discover the fatal mistakes blocked my personal progress for years… eventually, I realized just how avoidable these mistakes really were – (I made those mistakes, so now you don’t have to)

How to get ‘pro athlete ripped’ without resorting to brown rice, chicken and broccoli FOREVER … (Go out and enjoy life! Stop trying to restrict everything around you, that is a set up for failure)

What was the ‘Winners Mentality’ responsible for me making the NFL without ever playing a single down of high school football… and why this mindset shift is the single most important factor behind 90% of results! (Prepare to have the strongest mindset you have had in years, if not ever)

Ps. Did I mention that this eBook is 11000% cost and obligation-free?

Pss. There is SO much more information that I reveal than this!

So if you’ve ever wondered why 99% of men do ‘all the right things in the gym but don’t see radical results…

Or how some men can eat their favourite foods and work out a few times a week and still have a 6-pack…

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    1. the idea that "the White Christian conservative male" still controls US society and civilization is a fallacy. I will argue that the left wing Jewish sector ("rich JINOs") probably has had more control for at least the past 30 some odd years.

2. I have never screwed a fat girl. None of the women I have traveled to be with or have had sex with are fat or have BMIs that can classify them as overweight or obese, so there.
    White male Christians from the US controlled civilization? Will you please tell the East when this occurred? seriously... wow...

Im playing with you buddy about your women. I have an incredibly hard time believing anyone would come on here while driving the US for "conquests" and reporting back. I guess simply said, you are very hard to believe and extremely goofy. Your history is awful as well. But, you are one of the many characters that drive the board so do what you do.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    White male Christians from the US controlled civilization? Will you please tell the East when this occurred? seriously... wow...

Im playing with you buddy about your women. I have an incredibly hard time believing anyone would come on here while driving the US for "conquests" and reporting back. I guess simply said, you are very hard to believe and extremely goofy. Your history is awful as well. But, you are one of the many characters that drive the board so do what you do.
    & I don't spam it up like a few people...

I don't get why spurraider21 and maybe one other person put me "on iggy"... it just makes you ignorant, that's all. I would never put someone on iggy, regardless of if I didn't like them. I personally detest boutons_deux but I don't put him on iggy. I read some of his dumb radical and form counter arguments off of it.

My history is awful... I don't get it. Goofy I understand, we're all unique. Very hard to believe I don't understand. I haven't driven anywhere since the last day of September. I was outside of Texas for most of September. I do that quite a bit. Check my post history, my days that I don't post here are 100 percent consistent with everything I have talked about and my personal endeavors. I also am not one for posting on ST after midnight with an occasional exception like on election night.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I thought he was one of the decent, reasonable ones. Nevermind that now, what a pussy snowflake got

also daboom1 Chris stop using the alt and go back to your main, like a man. Alts are for liberals.

and the clown show continues

Today the white man was a big fat meanie

As opposed to conservatism where white guys complain about how hard their life is and how persecuted they are in modern society
    Oh shut up. Nobody's losing their job for expressing their opinions against white people No matter how ignorant they might be. If anything, that type of rhetoric is incentivized these days.

Boo hoo why does no one cry for me

You sat home crying on ur bed after Trump lost. Never showed your face under your regular user name after det one

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Just saw this. Now they've gone too far. The emails were harsh on sexuals. The rest seems reasonable. Bash the guy for the naive outlet he used not the opinions he held.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Now put him in a gulag imo

Just saw this. Now they've gone too far. The emails were harsh on sexuals. The rest seems reasonable. Bash the guy for the naive outlet he used not the opinions he held.
    Sorry, but it ain't 1985 anymore

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sorry, but it ain't 1985 anymore
    Sure Emails didn't exist

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Post Count
    Much respek for this dude nabbing a free day off

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm sure his teammates love that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are you being purposely ironic?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that woke ass snowflake. Thought he was different. I can tolerate gay people. What I can't tolerate is having the radical social leftist culture jammed in my face.

# TheLeft

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm sure his teammates love that.
    pretty sure they don't care

they either like him already or don't like him already

Thread Information