Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I see an echo chamber, and of course Vy isn't lumped in with it but then I didn't say "Vy, you're part of the echo chamber".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like your actually proud of keeping up with posters here

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC digging deep into his files

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like your actually proud of keeping up with posters here
    "you're" proud of keeping up with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "you're" proud of keeping up with me.
    "I" don't keep up with you other than you have fat hands, you research posters here and you think you're smarter than everyone else here. Not even a kb of memory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, not to many people would build an alt to be a cuck.
    Nah, not “too” many people would build an alt to be a fat handed tranny.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, not “too” many people would build an alt to be a fat handed tranny.
    word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're going all out, echo chamber style

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC with the ITROLLU bads.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're going all out, echo chamber style
    You've got all the chumpettes worked up with virtually no effort on your part. It's impressive tbh. Maybe they'll write another story or poem about you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've got all the chumpettes worked up with virtually no effort on your part. It's impressive tbh. Maybe they'll write another story or poem about you
    All because I said this:

The forum used to be more balanced with a more balanced discussion from both sides (and some alternative inputs). Now it's just the edge lord group collectively shouting down anyone who disagrees with their wokeness trolls, and one upping each other with the edgy, classless, low shock value troll threads. Basically it's the NBA forum regulars who got bored and decided to play politics using a scoreboard. Mixed in with them are a few posters who take the benefits of siding with the clowns, but act like they have independent opinions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you describe yourself well on both sides

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "virtually no effort"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and the echo chamber approves
    Funny that I gave you several examples disproving said chamber, and you ran away from that like the little sniveling you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Non-substantive, whiny, insignificant, easily dismissed post #84,249

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I see an echo chamber, and of course Vy isn't lumped in with it but then I didn't say "Vy, you're part of the echo chamber".
    Interesting. Looks like splits and I almost completely overlap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have learned not to get worked up from throwaway posts. you ers have stopped even trying to base your beliefs in anything that approaches reality.

Kind of pointless to argue against that kind of delusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny that I gave you several examples disproving said chamber, and you ran away from that like the little sniveling you are
    You only disproved it with regards to yourself. However I said prior:

Mixed in with them are a few posters who take the benefits of siding with the clowns, but act like they have independent opinions.
    Also the "sniveling little you are" edgelord remark is right on cue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have learned not to get worked up from throwaway posts. you ers have stopped even trying to base your beliefs in anything that approaches reality.

If you think beliefs are by choice, you're already lost.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...Uh, oh, when you get like that your [Ignore Function] gets activated, RG.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think beliefs are by choice, you're already lost.
    nope. didn't say that.

Delusional people will use confirmation bias to shore up belief systems though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nope. didn't say that.

Delusional people will use confirmation bias to shore up belief systems though.
    What does the bolded part mean? if you can try to base your beliefs, you're choosing. Beliefs are based on compelling evidence. It's the level of proof needed to compel person A vs the level of proof need to compel person B that's the issue. it's not whether or not they try to base their beliefs on "reality". The majority of Americans profess a belief in a god and the afterlife. There's nothing in our corporeal reality that suggests either of those are real, but there's enough teaching, social pressure and talk around it to coerce the mind into giving the notion credibility (living forever in a great place sounds better than dying).

I've said it many times, if you can get over the god belief hump then anything else is child's play. Now whether those professing belief are lying is a different story. You could still have someone who cannot get over the hump but decided to lie and and live as if they have. It might bring them more overall peace in their relationships and life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The forum used to be more balanced with a more balanced discussion from both sides (and some alternative inputs). Now it's just the edge lord group collectively shouting down anyone who disagrees with their wokeness trolls, and one uping each other with the edgy, classless, low shock value troll threads. Basically it's the NBA forum regulars who got bored and decided to play politics using a scoreboard. Mixed in with them are a few posters who take the benefits of siding with the clowns, but act like they have independent opinions.
    I mean, most of this describes you. Especially the edgy, troll posts. You can't call "triggered" followed by NBA forum picture posting and then try to fall back on being an honest and fair balanced broker. You're a garbage poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does the bolded part mean? if you can try to base your beliefs, you're choosing. Beliefs are based on compelling evidence. It's the level of proof needed to compel person A vs the level of proof need to compel person B that's the issue. it's not whether or not they try to base their beliefs on "reality". The majority of Americans profess a belief in a god and the afterlife. There's nothing in our corporeal reality that suggests either of those are real, but there's enough teaching, social pressure and talk around it to coerce the mind into giving the notion credibility (living forever in a great place sounds better than dying).

I've said it many times, if you can get over the god belief hump then anything else is child's play. Now whether those professing belief are lying is a different story. You could still have someone who cannot get over the hump but decided to lie and and live as if they have. It might bring them more overall peace in their relationships and life.
    Now call him names and dig into his wife like honest brokers do.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. Looks like splits and I almost completely overlap.
    Apparently i don't post here enough to warrant stalking

Thread Information