Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like DMCorn’s strategy here is to just get his ass handed to him non-stop until everyone posting here gets bored and stops, then he declares victory as the last man standing. Also known as The Derparooski.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took you a while to know I was.
    I think DMC is the only poster in here who still cares enough to spend hours on end to find out who is behind an alt.

If this thread is any indication, this is all he has left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think DMC is the only poster in here who still cares enough to spend hours on end to find out who is behind an alt.

If this thread is any indication, this is all he has left.
    Unlike you I still have my balls though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike you I still have my balls though.
    More awful comebacks that just don’t jive. Another sign you’re past your due date, mouth breather.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More awful comebacks that just don’t jive. Another sign you’re past your due date, mouth breather.
    Here you are spinning your wheels on an out of date mouth breather...

lmcontrollinao!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because your feelings got hurt doesn't mean it was an awful comeback you little girl.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because DMC is on your ignore list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the gender iden y thing for one. You want to call a male a female because you ought be able to be called whatever you identify with. Science clearly lays out the X and Y chromosome thingy and the left ignores it for the sake of social comfort. But you and SR21 the interjector will claim that gender and sex are completely different and that science doesn't address gender roles with genetics.
    Male = XY
    Female = XX
    X = ?
    XXY = ?
    XXX = ?
    XYY = ?
    You say there is only two. Science says otherwise from a chromosomal standpoint.

Biologically, you can also have XY and have something go wrong with the expression of maleness, resulting in a person that most would identify as female, but who is genetically male.

You can also go further beyond simple genetics and look at actual brains, and how they are put together, and discover that is not quite either so cut and dried.

Same for all sorts of hermaphrodites, which are not rare.

The science is fairly clear: Gender is not binary. Not genetically, not physiologically, and not in brain structure.

From a psychological standpoint, gender iden y is also very much on a spectrum.

This is testable, and falsifiable. There is a wealth of peer reviewed science on this.

Your assertion here is therefore rejected.

I would counter that conservatives are the ones ignoring the science, yet again.

This isn't a matter of comfort. It is a matter of science.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Mono is Spanish for monkey"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the gender iden y thing for one. You want to call a male a female because you ought be able to be called whatever you identify with. Science clearly lays out the X and Y chromosome thingy and the left ignores it for the sake of social comfort. But you and SR21 the interjector will claim that gender and sex are completely different and that science doesn't address gender roles with genetics. The entire gender role concept is where you deviate from science. That's one. Another is that majority of you think a god exists. That completely goes against the science of rigorous testing and falsifiable claims. Then there's the "natural immunity people should be vaxxed" claim. That's an "ought" that doesn't rely on anything other than the left wanting to feel safer. I already illustrated that if person X wasn't ever infected with COVID and got vaxxed, then person X would have immunity less than if person X was infected with COVID, survived and didn't get vaxxed. The counter was "but they should be as protected as possible" and that's simply not relying on science to show they are just as protected if not moreso than all the millions of vaxxed people who never had COVID. There are more but you can chew on these.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took you a while to know I was.
    You asked for a reprieve upstairs

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it better then saggy wife you have ?
    My five year old half-nephew in Florida has a better understanding of grammar, usage and spelling than you.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say there is only two. Science says otherwise from a chromosomal standpoint.

Biologically, you can also have XY and have something go wrong with the expression of maleness, resulting in a person that most would identify as female, but who is genetically male.

You can also go further beyond simple genetics and look at actual brains, and how they are put together, and discover that is not quite either so cut and dried.

The science is fairly clear: Gender is not binary. Not genetically, not physiologically, and not in brain structure.

This is testable, and falsifiable. There is a wealth of peer reviewed science on this.

I would counter that conservatives are the ones ignoring the science, yet again.

while the science is true that XXY, XYY etc. exist, The Left pretends it's commonplace when in reality it's extremely rare, like cri-du-chat, down syndrome or Huntington's disease.

And what's worse is that they go to extreme lengths to make non-binary the norm by convincing a young generation of sheeple that are indeed XY or XX that they should consider exploring and joining the "non binary community". The Left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because your feelings got hurt doesn't mean it was an awful comeback you little girl.
    Now that derp is gone it looks like garywhat found a new Ace to ride. Good for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When talking about "normal" you reach to the extremely rare as an example

The "ought to" comes in when a person who is physically one sex wants to be the other sex and insists to be called and considered that. Otherwise there'd be no such as "transitioning" since they'd already be there. Example would be someone who is married for 20 years, fathers children and does everything a male does, and is born male. That person transitions and now gets called femaie. Has nothing to do with science other than the "wanting to be female" aspect.

A hermaphrodite is born a hermaphrodite. They didn't transition to one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You took Jenner's support when you needed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because DMC is on your ignore list.

But is he on the ignore list for all your alts FATTY?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao A bunch of mentally ill rejects.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, kori.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, kori.

Testify!!!
    Jenner is on your team cub.

she’s all yours…own it old man

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But is he on the ignore list for all your alts FATTY?
    Stop hiding from Joseph Kony like a little beta male, and I’ll tell you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tell it, kori.

Testify!!!
    You mean in all those years you never let Katie-girl peg you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf tats left as soon as he saw Kony in bold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey remember that time you said you were on the ground laughing while your boss was beating you up? That was weird.

Thread Information