Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ No one gives af what you have to say BlaKKKe... Go tell it to your boyfriend.
    Moar gay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, you have some distorted takes on masculinity. You are about as insightful as you ever were. The point I was making was not that you grew up in the Dominion. The point is you weren't and coming from a poor family you were broke all the time. It's not a big deal and shouldn't define someone. Your insecurity clearly defines you.

I don't want to fight you, dim. I feel sorry for you.
    LMAO Where are you getting your info from besides your crackpot imagination? You have no clue what you're talking about whatsoever. I didn't grow up rich, that's correct, and I didn't grow up poor either. What's your definition of poor exactly? If I grew up dirt poor I'd know what government cheese tasted like, used foodstamps, etc... None of that was an equation in my life growing up but then again I wasn't going on trips out of the country or eating fine dining either.

It's so weird how you play up this fic ious "relationship" between you and I when I was in HS... Remember you said I was in HS when I clearly wasn't, you also claimed I mooched for weed(), and now I grew up dirt poor. You're like all leftists tbh; you're a weak son of a and a lying dumb to boot.

I don't want to fight you either bro but you'll continue to sit here and talk like you want to fight. If you talked down to me and lie about me to my face I wouldn't hesitate to put you in your place even if it turns out you could kick my ass. You're a ing pussy bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .... If you talked down to me and lie about me to my face I wouldn't hesitate to put you in your place even if it turns out you could kick my ass. You're a ing pussy bro.
    if you're getting your ass kicked by fuzzy, how exactly are you going to put him in his place? Please explain. Please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, you have some distorted takes on masculinity. You are about as insightful as you ever were. The point I was making was not that you grew up in the Dominion. The point is you weren't and coming from a poor family you were broke all the time. It's not a big deal and shouldn't define someone. Your insecurity clearly defines you.

I don't want to fight you, dim. I feel sorry for you.
    Big timing because of daddeh's money. You're a real peach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big timing because of daddeh's money. You're a real peach.
    He was always broke. I never said anything about my financial situation. He is the one that wanted to revisit it.

why you feeling the need to white knight for calftats anyway?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was always broke. I never said anything about my financial situation. He is the one that wanted to revisit it.

You always bring up financial situation, after telling everyone you never need to work again. Even a blind man can cannot the dots to your insecurity and big timing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell us some more lies about how you knew me 20+ yrs ago.

Btw if I was broke back then it's because I was 15-16 yrs old. LMFAO what are you even going on about you ing puto?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You always bring up financial situation, after telling everyone you never need to work again. Even a blind man can cannot the dots to your insecurity and big timing.
    He's so hard he will continue to lie about matters from 20+ yrs ago that don't matter in the least nor will he reveal who he is. He's a straight up pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being a 40 something that waste so much time on people he doesn’t care about on an Internet forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being a 40 something that waste so much time on people he doesn’t care about on an Internet forum
    Again bro, tell us all about how you came to my shop or how you met up with me... LMFAO

You're a pussy like all of your eFriends. Stay big mad and deflect because you know I'm right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again bro, tell us all about how you came to my shop or how you met up with me... LMFAO

You're a pussy like all of your eFriends. Stay big mad and deflect because you know I'm right.
    But you don't care huh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look BD24 your cuckold boyfriend BlaKKKe is here to save the day!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Write some more paragraphs about how you don’t care about me Joey. That will show me.

pretty sure we could have a legit chapter book with dedicated chapters for different posters that Joey doesn’t care about.

that thing would be a good 200 and some pages at this point, if not more tbh. Imagine how long the chapter on Blake is lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Write some more paragraphs about how you don’t care about me Joey. That will show me.

pretty sure we could have a legit chapter book with dedicated chapters for different posters that Joey doesn’t care about.

that thing would be a good 200 and some pages at this point, if not more tbh. Imagine how long the chapter on Blake is lol
    Nah bro I just want to read more of your tall tales about what you never ing did irl. You're a ing pussy bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw I have typed a sentence reply here and there while Dude24 harpes on me for paragraphs as he types paragraphs to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey has no self control

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people are ing weak pussies and they know it. Stay big mad you ass "males".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey has no self control
    Neither do you it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey still has no self control

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prima facie you are full of as I said nothing about my financial situation in this thread. In fact I have not said anything about it in years.

Thank you for demonstrating how you obsess. I remember talking about my money back before HAL split the climate thread in the original. We are talking about obsession over decades then. Nice mental illness, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prima facie you are full of as I said nothing about my financial situation in this thread. In fact I have not said anything about it in years.

Thank you for demonstrating how you obsess. I remember talking about my money back before HAL split the climate thread in the original. We are talking about obsession over decades then. Nice mental illness, bro.
    "In this thread"

Yeah you have no history here, none.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither do you it seems.
    You're the one crying about people being mean to you here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In this thread"

Yeah you have no history here, none.
    Historian checking his 2 TB ST storage files

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Historian checking his 2 TB ST storage files

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol so salty

I bet kori will give you a free history channel logo tat just down below the knee bend in the backside of your leg in appreciation of the shield time work you're doing for him

Thread Information