Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In this thread"

Yeah you have no history here, none.
    you said i was trying to big time him.

lol you cannot even follow your own horse . you suck at sophistry too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you said i was trying to big time him.

lol you cannot even follow your own horse . you suck at sophistry too.
    Well yeah, you were trying to big time him. You've spent considerable energy to let everyone know how well off you are, it's not some hidden slipup you made once upon a time. By calling him poor you're comparing your life to his, likely because you feel like you've underachieved compared to your daddeh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah, you were trying to big time him. You've spent considerable energy to let everyone know how well off you are, it's not some hidden slipup you made once upon a time. By calling him poor you're comparing your life to his, likely because you feel like you've underachieved compared to your daddeh.
    Lol never see you calling out cosmic richer. You have nothing left to prove to tats. He knows you're his shield buddy here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I already stated, I haven't talked about my finances since the original climate thread. You've held onto this a long, long time and are now projecting it onto this conversation.

nice mental illness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I already stated, I haven't talked about my finances since the original climate thread. You've held onto this a long, long time and are now projecting it onto this conversation.

nice mental illness.
    He does that with everybody. When he gets backed into a corner it is his go-to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nice mental illness.
    You've set the stage, no need to go back over it. You must think being born on 3rd base is an individual accomplishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does that with everybody. When he gets backed into a corner it is his go-to.
    Yours is to just change the words in the posts you quote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that matters is that Fuzzy is the biggest puto of them all. He's such a weak son of a .

Thread Information