Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like what?

btw, I love that trying to knock the bingo card down a peg is a thing for you.
    Like the most recent thing you invented (your )... the underderp. It's catchy, but not something I said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC bingo card entries needn't be literally things you've said. they can describe any typical or characteristic post of yours.

lol you attempting to regulate DMC bingo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC bingo card entries needn't be literally things you've said. they can describe any typical or characteristic post of yours.
    So you can just make up as you go and pretend it happened. Good to know. I thought it was stuff I actually said. You really lowered the bar on your bingo card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can just make up as you go and pretend it happened. Good to know. I thought it was stuff I actually said.
    it mostly is stuff you said.

lol continuing to grouse about DMC bingo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you want to keep adding comments.. ok

It's DMC Bingo. I can do what I want with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it mostly is stuff you said.

lol continuing to grouse about DMC bingo
    Mostly...

Yep, dwindling quality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you want to keep adding comments.. ok
    you can't play bingo if all of the cards are the same, silly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mostly...

Yep, dwindling quality.
    still complaining

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can't play bingo if all of the cards are the same, silly
    You only have one card. Any time you create a new square you delete the words in the old one. That's how the code works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, the quality on my card is dwindling and you're letting it happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You only have one card. Any time you create a new square you delete the words in the old one. That's how the code works.
    you haven't been paying close attention. every time something new gets added, something old got replaced.

that's how new entries work on a fixed grid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you haven't been paying close attention. every time something new gets added, something old got replaced.

Added “ITROLLU” to the dmc card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Someone isn't paying attention. It's not me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Added “ITROLLU” to the dmc card.
    Add Shadowflames and "I hate my balls".

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC trying to litigate bingo from existence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Someone isn't paying attention. It's not me.
    there's more than one version of the card out there. like you said, i keep adding things to it. that means other things got replaced.

you seem to be losing your edge but there's no need to worry about that, you won't miss it much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine spending all day joining a chorus of trolls to attack the one "stupid" poster. I'd rather be the one fighting up hill than riding the wagon down and pretending I worked for it. Anyone can successfully argue an obvious point when you have a chorus of well wishers behind you as the judges. Try doing that with an unpopular opinion, Mr life experience.

you tell em!

but dont stop there- go get those calf tats on your hands also

be committed 100%!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's more than one version of the card out there. like you said, i keep adding things to it. that means other things got replaced.

you seem to be losing your edge but there's no need to worry about that, you won't miss it much.
    It's my card. It has my name on it. Quite the tribute tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread basically sums up the current ST political forum

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The decline happened immediately when moderate ST conservatives went from "God I hope we don't nominate Donald Trump" in 2016 to " YEAH DONALD TRUMP! LOL TRIGGERED LIBS" in 2017, and OP was a part of that. All nuance went out the window when conservatives couldn't have an honest conversation about the direction of their party.

There are still occasional debates and disagreements between liberals here. Meanwhile Conservatives walk the GOP party line and can't muster the courage to offer a single criticism of their party leadership (except for CC). There's a huge untapped ideological space between Trump and moderate conservative that none of you cowards want to play in. You want to blame someone for the forum declining, look in the mirror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's my card. It has my name on it. Quite the tribute tbh
    uh huh. that's one way to look at it.

Last edited by Winehole23; 10-12-2021 at 04:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The decline happened immediately when moderate ST conservatives went from "God I hope we don't nominate Donald Trump" in 2016 to " YEAH DONALD TRUMP! LOL TRIGGERED LIBS" in 2017, and OP was a part of that. All nuance went out the window when conservatives couldn't have an honest conversation about the direction of their party.

There are still occasional debates and disagreements between liberals here. Meanwhile Conservatives walk the GOP party line and can't muster the courage to offer a single criticism of their party leadership (except for CC). There's a huge untapped ideological space between Trump and moderate conservative that none of you cowards want to play in. You want to blame someone for the forum declining, look in the mirror.
    Odd Adam came in before that then. Trolls are what happened. When Kori said no troll accounts in the political forum, and people (including you) kept doing it anyhow, that's what removed any liability from the comments. The edge lord growth was exponential with even more anonymity. It goes to show you that, if you really want to know what kind of a bag you're dealing with, give them one of two things, power or anonymity, and see how they act.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd Adam came in before that then. Trolls are what happened. When Kori said no troll accounts in the political forum, and people (including you) kept doing it anyhow, that's what removed any liability from the comments. The edge lord growth was exponential with even more anonymity. It goes to show you that, if you really want to know what kind of a bag you're dealing with, give them one of two things, power or anonymity, and see how they act.
    yes. the forum is ruined because spurminator posts exactly the same way he always did but under a different name. you nailed it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You wanted Biden to have a regular presidency like the old days. & with a straight face too, that's the kicker.

Uh, uh. That mother er and you fellows are getting precisely what you deserve.

You can dish it.
    But you cannot take it.

Thread Information